Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think she has realised she peaked with Jake in all forms

Reactions: 13
Gosh I feel really sad for her!

It’s going to be an absolute catastrophe if she addresses this in a vlog and attributes her weight loss to dietary changes and working out. Could such a video be reported?
she did in last Vlog and did say it’s her new workout regime and nothing else

Reactions: 2
Yeah remember when she did that tiktok to that sound that said “I could end your relationship with a text” or something meaning that if she asked for her ex back he’d dump his current gf for her…. Nice girl energy x

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Leah, Emily and jake were somewhat friends at the start of their relationship with Emily featuring in some of the videos on their couples channel. But I noticed a very stark drop off in Leah and Jake mentioning Emily so I do wonder if something like a weird text from Emily happened

Reactions: 8
Yeah remember when she did that tiktok to that sound that said “I could end your relationship with a text” or something meaning that if she asked for her ex back he’d dump his current gf for her…. Nice girl energy x
she is very much that girl who will think your boyfriend fancies her because they smiled at her. She likes to imply things like she made a video that sounded like she dated a guy from LI and about a male celeb sliding into her dms and then people will question it and she’ll be all “it isn’t that deep” 🙄

Reactions: 15
She’s so full of tit, she used to go to the same ED clinic as me as I used to see her in the loo

• Wow
Reactions: 35
She’s so full of tit, she used to go to the same ED clinic as me as I used to see her in the loo
You can’t drop this with no further information. When was this? How often did you see her? Did you find out anything more?

Reactions: 11
I mean... Based on your comments on other threads you've hung out with Alexandra Burke at the X factor, Russell brand as a guest on his radio show and see Louise pentlands fella Liam at the gym.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Whether she’s lost weight due to an ed, a different health issue or exercise (def don’t think it’s the latter) if she’s noticed people commenting on how they are worried for her/hope she’s okay why wouldn’t you instantly make at least an Instagram story saying either you’re fine it’s healthy weight loss or something along the lines of you’re okay and for people not to worry(if she doesn’t want to outright say what’s going on, which is fair enough) but to at least reassure people to not worry, idk she obviously sees the comments and chooses not to say anything for a while to keep people speculating no matter what the issue is

Reactions: 3
I mean... Based on your comments on other threads you've hung out with Alexandra Burke at the X factor, Russell brand as a guest on his radio show and see Louise pentlands fella Liam at the gym.
Haven’t hung out with Louise pentlands fella, I live in same town we go to same gym...Used to enter loads of competitions due to being bedridden due to illnesses, won a day at x factor watching sound check spent the day hanging out with them all. Russell brand used to do a segment on his show called the sonic enigma whoever won got to go to the show the following week. I entered and again due to where I live (one of the other presenters grew up here) I went for the show. No need to be a dick about it.

I can’t tell you how long ago it was, will have been last time I was under ed services which is 8ish years ago I guess? Maybe more. Saw her a few times her face was familiar came across her on either YouTube or IG. Never followed her find her valid and irritating

Reactions: 13
Tbf I could believe that. She has definitely hinted in the past she had an ED. Plus it was obvious in that very first WIEIAD she naively posted on YouTube when living with Jake that she had at the very least, disordered eating. Very little carlories and lots of blended frozen banana and weird tit like that.

In one of her old videos I think with Libby she said how after the break up with Jake her mum had to keep checking she was eating and hadn’t slipped into old ways. She’s also made comments in the past about how she was “on a diet from age 7” and when all the other kids would buy crisps and sweets she’d buy a banana. When she did that video about swapping diets with Sophie, she said how when she was Sophie’s age she’d never eat what Sophie was eating but would be eating porridge etc. These are all comments she has made in the past about her relationship with food growing up. So I could totally believe she went to a clinic in the past…

Reactions: 21
Uhh yeah no, I don't believe you. You've only made like 5 posts and each of them you claim to have met someone famous..

yea I don't believe any of that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn’t she say in her vlog that she was invited to Wimbledon? Correct me if I’m wrong but i haven’t seen her post about it on IG? She acts like these brands invite her to places because it’s an honor to have her presence 🤣

Reactions: 14
There’s a q&a video in her old flat where she goes on for aaaaaaages about how she doesn’t have an ed and eats a lot. Lucy was behind the camera and kept asking her for reassurance with it “don’t I eat a LOT???” “Remember the other day I had …”. At the time it felt like she was trying to convince herself, no one goes on that much about it if you’re not hiding something

edit: ok so I found the video, and it’s not how I remembered it but it does seem like she goes back and forth with eating habits
2:35

Last edited:
Didn’t she say in her vlog that she was invited to Wimbledon? Correct me if I’m wrong but i haven’t seen her post about it on IG? She acts like these brands invite her to places because it’s an honor to have her presence 🤣
I'm pretty sure you had to test negative to actually get to go to Wimbledon, she probs didn't want to pay for a test to go

Reactions: 3
For some reason I thought it had only been recently that people have picked up on her restrictive diet but from this video 2 years ago, it seems people were aware back then. This is the 10k calorie challenge and she said at the start that she has a really strict diet and said that the 4 sausage rolls she ate for breakfast (1396 cals) is more cals than she eats in a whole day...for a 5ft10 person who regularly works out!!! I’m 5ft4, don’t work out and 1400 is my recommended calorie intake...she is massively underrating.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.