Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Realisticthinker

I never knew lean meant that all your bones stick out and you have zero muscle or fat content. Wow every day is a school day. Surely she cannot say she lifts weights when she is literally skin and bone. If you were lifting weights wouldn't you gain muscle? I don't believe a word of it

Reactions: 31

V123

It blows my mind how much of a groupie she was (is)

The irony that here, she doesn’t give a shit about James because she was more interested in others, and now, he doesn’t give a shit about her, likely because he’s interested in others…!

Maybe they are a good match after all!

• Haha
  • Wow

fidgetjo

VIP Member
In the dress she's wearing in her newest video her hip bones are actually pointy...and it's like that throughout the entire video so not just a bad angle or lighting.
Screenshot 2021-07-03 at 19.04.51.png

• Sad
  • Wow

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i think its blatantly obvious she is going to move to LA or wherever james lives in america

i really can't stand her. she is completely vapid and self absorbed and is really loving all the attention she's getting at the moment
harsh but i dont feel sorry for her, she is a stupid girl who is ruining her own life by going with a man 14(?) years older than her. she's literally 24, has her whole life ahead of her and is putting it on hold for him purely because she loves the attention of dating someone in a band. if she genuinely wants to move to LA then fair enough but for gods sake dump that creepy weirdo and live your life. she's far too obsessed with being pretty and skinny too, its getting too much now and the girl needs therapy

her attention seeking ways are finally being seen by her fans and i just hope people lose interest in her soon, because god knows what they see in her. she needs to step away from social media because it feels like its the only thing she lives for

piggypig

This is one thing I don’t agree with..

We all have nipples… what’s wrong with others seeing them?! Some of us with out much boob don’t really have a need for a bra 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree with you. It’s funny how women’s nipples and boobs are so sexualised but men’s aren’t and can have them on show 🤷🏻‍♀️

Personally I wouldn’t wear no bra as I wouldn’t feel comfortable and I think that’s what the original poster was getting at, but I don’t have a problem with women showing as much or as little of their bodies as they like. Women should take ownership of their own body and so whatever they want with it ☺

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Why is she wearing a thick jumper in July? I know it’s not as hot today as it has been but it’s certainly not winter jumper weather…
653BEAE7-BA44-4840-84F8-3B99EEDA4B7C.png

Isn’t feeling cold is a common sign of being malnourished / super low body fat.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Stitched

Chatty Member
Still obsessing over Danny I see… It’s even more creepy now she’s dating his kind-of-band-mate

ETA: Title suggestion: Emily Canham #12 staying with a loser for views, her videos still make us snooze

Couldn’t think of anything to avoid the main subject being discussed and didn’t want to be insensitive

Won’t let me edit the above again oops

Another one:
Emily Canham #12 claims James is her lover, meanwhile she’s all over his brother

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Her body is basically the same size as Sophie’s…
28409FE6-79DF-4D7D-835A-981396FDAF95.png

Also does anyone else find it really inappropriate that she’s tagging Sophie and that Sophie has 40K followers (which I assume all come from Emily). She’s only 12, Emily as her big sister she should want to keep her safe online by not sharing her profile to over 700K people.

• Wow

doodlebug

VIP Member
I find it weird when she goes places and stories that she’s there and then it turns out she’s with other people - but you only find out from their post. She never tags anyone and honestly I think she just doesn’t like the idea of “promoting” other people. She does this with Em Sheldon a lot.

doodlebug

VIP Member
would you wanna stand next to him? He looks like he smells 🤢
Lmao you can’t make this up. At the end of the video when they’re on the tube her mate is like “James turned his jumper inside out because he had a stain on it” and Emily was like “…because he’d been wearing it for like the last few days”.
He is GRIM!

• Sick

doodlebug

VIP Member
Why is she such a liar though? Her mum is a coffee drinker!! (Bet her dad is too). How many times have we seen her mum have a cappuccino from McDonald’s or Starbucks. In a recent video Emily is like there’s a rotisserie chicken in the fridge and her mum is like “ooh I haven’t even had a coffee yet”. Just admit you are the most selfish child going and don’t want anyone else to use it.

87EBCCF5-6324-4F2A-9993-2AD021AD2191.jpeg

Reactions: 28

Fineapple

VIP Member
For me it’s the arrogance. ‘Of COURSE I don’t have a problem, my brain doesn’t work that way! Sorry if yours does but not me. That’s so funny you think I do, you obviously don’t understand my brilliant new work out and weight loss. It’s not that deep guys! I’m much better than you!’

bellbells16

VIP Member
Why is she such a liar though? Her mum is a coffee drinker!! (Bet her dad is too). How many times have we seen her mum have a cappuccino from McDonald’s or Starbucks. In a recent video Emily is like there’s a rotisserie chicken in the fridge and her mum is like “ooh I haven’t even had a coffee yet”. Just admit you are the most selfish child going and don’t want anyone else to use it.

View attachment 686475
I bet she sold it on. Didn't she make her mother buy one of the vacuums instead of just giving it to her like a normal grateful child? She's the meanest person with money and just so greedy.

• Sad