Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she’s even replying to these comments now

edit: if anyone can’t see the second attachment, it’s just her latest TikTok about ‘questions she’s always asked’
Nothing about her weight loss seems healthy… has she genuinely deluded herself into thinking it is?

Reactions: 23
She makes me so angry how shes claiming it to be healthy.
It's plausible that she could have lost the weight in a healthy way, but the problem here is that she doesn't look healthy! She has not "toned up" as she claims she has, she just dropped weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It's plausible that she could have lost the weight in a healthy way, but the problem here is that she doesn't look healthy! She has not "toned up" as she claims she has, she just dropped weight.
she’s purposely missing the point every time. She didn’t need to lose weight and now her weight is unhealthy

Reactions: 25
Nothing about her weight loss seems healthy… has she genuinely deluded herself into thinking it is?
Exactly! Just because you do it slowly does not mean that it's "healthy" when you are severely underweight as a result. I honestly think her attitude to it all is the worst. All those young girls seeing her comments thinking it's normal and aspirational to look like that😢

Her arms are shocking in her latest video. I don't want to post pictures of it because I'm aware that this thread is a lot of people at the moment, but it's at the start when she's talking to the camera in her room. She has zero fat around her shoulders and her arm pit is completely hallow. She is the definition of skin and bone.

Reactions: 18
Its so sad to watch, and her denial of it all. Its SO obvious that she is underweight and unhealthy, I just looked at her Depop and the body checking is unreal! She must be smaller than a size 6 if thats how size 8 SKINNY jeans fit her?! A size below in tight clothing would not be that baggy if its only one size down. Theres nothing on her but bones and skin, she would have mussels and toning if she had “lost weight the healthy way over time”.
Also slightly worrying that shes posted a photo on her Depop where you can legit see full boob/nip through the white shirt, which is obviously deliberate as you can’t miss it, theres no way someone who cares so much about their looks and how they look in photos did that by accident. I’m all for free the nip, really i am, buuuuut its a bit weird? Or is it just me? Not everyone wants to see full on boob when scrolling Depop lol

Reactions: 2
Off topic a bit but from a smoke and pet free home…. She lives with two dogs!!!
F3952D2E-5BF5-42ED-A437-CE9B944D3C3D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Its so sad to watch, and her denial of it all. Its SO obvious that she is underweight and unhealthy, I just looked at her Depop and the body checking is unreal! She must be smaller than a size 6 if thats how size 8 SKINNY jeans fit her?! A size below in tight clothing would not be that baggy if its only one size down. Theres nothing on her but bones and skin, she would have mussels and toning if she had “lost weight the healthy way over time”.
Also slightly worrying that shes posted a photo on her Depop where you can legit see full boob/nip through the white shirt, which is obviously deliberate as you can’t miss it, theres no way someone who cares so much about their looks and how they look in photos did that by accident. I’m all for free the nip, really i am, buuuuut its a bit weird? Or is it just me? Not everyone wants to see full on boob when scrolling Depop lol
Also if she had just got ‘too lean’ and was planning to gain some weight back she wouldn’t be selling her clothes. Selling her too big. size 8 clothes suggests that she has no intention of returning to a healthy size any time soon. (Having said that, if she did regain some weight she’d have a good excuse to do another haul week)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Also how ungrateful does Sophie sound. I hate saying this but she really is turning into Emily. “Omg epic. Don’t stand and talk about it hurry up” like not even a thank you to Emily that is quite ungrateful.
Dysfunctional family. Her parents tread on eggshells around her. You can see the fear in her mum's face that she feels she has to agree and say only good things to her or else Emily will throw an almighty tantrum. What parents allows their child to slowly starve themselves. They must be able to see her weight loss is not normal. As for Sophie, sibling rivalry and jealousy

Reactions: 31
A bit OT but it annoys me how her mums counselling Instagram account has 32k subscribers and no doubt her business is booming.. Not because of her at all, but because Emily is YouTube famous.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This would NOT happen to your chest if you worked out rather than starved yourself
I honestly just want to give her a hug, she looks so unwell.

the fact it looks like this dress is practically down to her bellybutton should be a big wake up call.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.