Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw pictures of Emily recently and was quite shocked at how frail and almost wrinkled she looked, so at least it’s not just me and this thread thinks the same. I’m guessing fans don’t want to comment or they have their comments deleted because I refuse to believe no one else has noticed.

She’s always had quite a strange relationship with food, idk how many of you watched her when she lived with Jake but she did a what I eat in a day video and it was about 800 calories but she deleted it because it had so much backlash. I’m pretty sure Jake ate a lot of takeaway round that point as well because she just didn’t eat so he ate alone.

Reactions: 17
That home account will quite literally be the new Imhereforever account where she spends years hyping it and saying that exciting things are happening soon...and nothing will ever happen. I won't be surprised to find out that she has no new house in the UK lined up.

Hasn’t she had the home account since at least September last year? I think that was when a Tattler first discovered it and he manager wrote something like 'so exited for you and this journey'. That was 10 months ago! She also sold her own home around the same time last year, she could have moved back in there!!

The problem with Emily is that she’s never happy with what she has. Wait and see, if she ever manages to convince James to allow her to move to LA she will be back in the U.K. in a matter of weeks because she won’t be happy despite spending years putting her life on hold to move there. She never seemed overly happy to be over there when she visited, just sat around waiting for James all day. She wasn’t happy with the house in Kettering either. Wasn’t happy with her flat in London. Wasn’t happy with the white on the walls in Cornwall, wasn’t happy with the blue carpet at home. She’s obsessive about things being perfect and better and never actually happy to live in the moment.
She wasn’t happy with James’ house in LA either from what I remember 🤣

Btw does anyone know what video her “designer hits and misses” is in that she just mentioned in her stories? Can’t find it!

Reactions: 2
It blows my mind how much of a groupie she was (is)

Wow, it’s just kind of creepy isn’t it? :/ I find it creepy! Lol! And also, I know everyone has their own tastes etc so each to their own but James really ain’t a catch is he 😐 I find it weird he is even vaguely interested in her knowing how obsessed she was with everyone else bar him :/ it’s such an odd relationship! I really can’t see what she sees in him aside from the fact he is in a band she likes? I can’t see that if he weren’t, she would even look twice at someone like him? :/

Reactions: 22
God how old is she here? This makes me cringe so much
About 16/17 I believe, as she’s 24 now and it was 7 years ago. Whilst technically she’s still young in that video I do feel like she was a bit old to be that obsessed!

Reactions: 11
Wow, it’s just kind of creepy isn’t it? :/ I find it creepy! Lol! And also, I know everyone has their own tastes etc so each to their own but James really ain’t a catch is he 😐 I find it weird he is even vaguely interested in her knowing how obsessed she was with everyone else bar him :/ it’s such an odd relationship! I really can’t see what she sees in him aside from the fact he is in a band she likes? I can’t see that if he weren’t, she would even look twice at someone like him? :/
I totally agree. It's very creepy. And Emily has never come across to me as the kind of person who is super friendly and personable when meeting others, so she was probably just one of those fangirls who awkwardly stood there staring at them and then just shoved a camera in their faces and asked for a photo and then went on for days to people about how she "met and talked" to them.

Reactions: 15
would you wanna stand next to him? He looks like he smells 🤢
Lmao you can’t make this up. At the end of the video when they’re on the tube her mate is like “James turned his jumper inside out because he had a stain on it” and Emily was like “…because he’d been wearing it for like the last few days”.
He is GRIM!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
The way she speaks about Danny as if they’re friends and haven’t ‘seen each other’ (as if he gives a tit about seeing her) is SO EMBARRASSING
Genuinely can’t believe she hasn’t privated tit like that on her channel, it’s so cringeworthy

Reactions: 40
Aaaaaaaaand in one video, that explains why she will never be the one to break up with James, no matter what he does. He’s her link to ‘the inside’. Liking McFly is pretty much the only element of her personality.

Reactions: 22
It blows my mind how much of a groupie she was (is)

The irony that here, she doesn’t give a tit about James because she was more interested in others, and now, he doesn’t give a tit about her, likely because he’s interested in others…!

Maybe they are a good match after all!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

I always remember this video where McBuated were talking about how few showers James took when they were on tour!🤢 The rest of the band used to shower after every show but James only used to shower after every 3rd show or 3rd day!🤢 That’s like going to the gym for a really high intensity 2 hour work out and only showering after the third session! So gross!

I also remember when McBusted were touring the first time a picture went around twitter of James accidenlty flashing the audience. He sat in the side of the stage wearing shorts and wasn’t wearing underwear so people saw waaaay more of him than they wanted to!! He’s just so gross and it’s embarrassing that even his band mates were kinda slagging him but he just wasn’t bothered.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I know we probably all think we were embarrassing at that kind of age (I know I was!) but yeah that's really really embarrassing! I guess the only reason why she hasn't put it on private is because being in a relationship with a "celebrity" might be one of the only "interesting" things about her so people will watch those videos and she will gain views/cash from it. The thing that strikes me most about that old video as someone who didn't watch her before about 2 years ago, it's interesting to hear her real accent lol, her fake Chelsea accent drives me up the wall, just be yourself!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.