Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s complaining about her skin being bad on Instagram. Isn’t that a sign of an ED too as the body is malnourished?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s complaining about her skin being bad on Instagram. Isn’t that a sign of an ED too as the body is malnourished?
not necessarily but exhaustion goes pretty hand in hand with an ed so she could be struggling to find motivation to actually do her skincare. not speculating its just very common and happened to me

Reactions: 6
not necessarily but exhaustion goes pretty hand in hand with an ed so she could be struggling to find motivation to actually do her skincare. not speculating its just very common and happened to me
Also potentially not drinking enough water if she’s avoiding water weight or bloating. Dehydration is terrible for the skin!

Reactions: 8
She definitely deletes comments, I commented last night and she’s deleted it. But she kept the comment under mine saying that her body looks insane
36C0321D-FAF8-4252-9615-6DA9A284CCA8.png

Reactions: 12
Maybe not eating enough is making your skin bad M. I can't believe she had a PT session too, she looks too frail and weak to be able to workout

Does anyone else think she's house hunting or in the middle of buying a house? I noticed she tagged her house Instagram page on the H&M ad the other day and now it's in her bio. Is this the new imhereforever page?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She answers SO many of her comments, likely meaning she goes through them ALL and deletes all the ones about her weight. The story she posted today.. she looks horrible. There is no way that no one has commented on her weight loss.
she definitely deletes comments because when she first uploaded her what I eat in a day in March there were sooo many about how few calories she eats. My own comment from that video is also not there anymore and I definitely didn’t delete it

Reactions: 13
i thought this too, I remember back in the day there was a character in hollyoaks who suffered through an ED and the make-up artists made her skin look spotty and rough. I always assumed that was a side-effect of the disorder/malnourishment.

Reactions: 18
i thought this too, I remember back in the day there was a character in hollyoaks who suffered through an ED and the make-up artists made her skin look spotty and rough. I always assumed that was a side-effect of the disorder/malnourishment.
I remember this storyline. I always thought acne and bad skin reaction were a side effect cos of it.

Reactions: 11
My god this girl has serious ED!!! I do hope her family step in and get her the help she needs. She looks terrible.

What kind of respectable PT would actually work with her right now?! Surely they have a duty of care and anyone with eyes can see that she’s not well. Is money more important to them?

Reactions: 43
What kind of respectable PT would actually work with her right now?! Surely they have a duty of care and anyone with eyes can see that she’s not well. Is money more important to them?
You just don’t know what she’s telling them? Or if she even has a PT? How do we not know that she is posting that to try and get attention from James

Reactions: 7
to be fair I know a girl who had a PT who helped her gain weight healthily, I really hope they’ve broached this subject with her

Reactions: 10
I’ve not followed her for a long time so I was shocked to see her. She has the face structure of someone who has an ED. Has this been triggered by James not giving a tit? Being hurt can do terrible things to you.

Reactions: 21
I thought I had said this but I can’t see it haha. I don’t even believe she has a pt tbh. Maybe an in gym one at most cause surely she would be tagging them. She tags everything and lies 😂

latest story, so she can go on a gifted trip but isn’t seeing her bf or staying with him. It’s not normal!

I thought I had said this but I can’t see it haha. I don’t even believe she has a pt tbh. Maybe an in gym one at most cause surely she would be tagging them. She tags everything and lies 😂

latest story, so she can go on a gifted trip but isn’t seeing her bf or staying with him. It’s not normal!
Is he in the UK? He’s never been bothered about seeing her as far as I can see.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.