Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should duck off the internet if she's that ill. People around her should just say enough is enough. Stupid witch.

Reactions: 9
Okay I used to watch Emily a lot, however before my eyes I saw a really disturbing relationship with food.

This girl should not be on such a powerful platform in which young girls are thinking how she behaves and is obsessive with her weight is normal.... You can see she is, it's evident. I have to admit I was SHOCKED at how little she has got, covering her tummy with a blanket is very concerning, and she looks so so ill and frail. Her mum must be really worried. Get help Emily.

Reactions: 17
Really weird how she’s acting like James wasn’t recently back in the U.K. for 2 months. She makes it sound like he’s been stuck in LA since the pandemic started.

I do wonder if she saw James a bit more than was let on. I think James himself has taken more of a step back from his own social media as well, so wondering if he’s told her not to post anything about him now (especially as he seems to have nothing to promote!)

Reactions: 11
She should duck off the internet if she's that ill. People around her should just say enough is enough. Stupid witch.
That’s a bit....aggressive.

She probably doesn’t know how ill she is. Mental health and eating disorders aren’t easy to deal with. What sort of people would her friends and family be if they were to say “enough is enough” and wash their hands with her? People care about her so, even though they can see her spiralling, they will stick around and try not to push her too much in fear of making her worse.

She needs help, but she has to actually admit she needs help first.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She is such a hypocrite, latest video "i love cities, i love fast paced places where I'm constantly on the go, going places, doing things, cities are my vibe get me to New York", Emily not so long ago; "i just LOVE countryside, i live in my wellies, the countryside is so peaceful and chill, SO my vibe, goes on that yoga reatreat - "i just want a big country house in the middle of nowhere"?! Make your mind up M, you can't pretend you're into everything just so your "vibe and aesthetic" suits everyone, she changes her mind like the weather to suit what the "in thing is". Unless she wants to live in New York while also pay out for her "Queen M's Private County Estate" which wouldn't surprise me 🤨

Reactions: 20
In her new video she just seemed so passive agressive about her relationship. I'm in a very good and healthy relationship more than 3,5 years now but when someone asks me about it I don't get defensive like her. If you're in a relationship it's very normal you get asked about is. Especially if you're an influencer and online and everything. She used to post a lot more about it and I don't get it why she seemed mad that people assumed things. If this is a healthy and happy realtionship. But it doesn't look like one considering Emily's physical and mental state. Also her reaction just proved it to me.
This girl is in such a huge denial about a lot of things she really needs a wakeup call.
Also she wants to live everywhere... is it an excuse for waiting for James to say something (ask her to move to LA)?

Reactions: 15
I think it was really toxic how she banded on about how this is the best she’s ever felt physically and mentally - when she’s clearly suffering from an ED atm? Wtf?

I also thought it was quite disrespectful how she was shitting on her living situation and saying it was making her unhappy. This witch earns six figures; could easily rent anywhere she wants or even buy somewhere! Her parents are kindly letting her live back at theirs as an adult probably for free or very little if anything, renovate parts of their home (her office) and probs have to deal with all the parcels and PR she gets because of her job. If it’s making you so unhappy bleeping move out!

I’ve said it a lot but I feel like she’s in the process of buying behind the scenes OR she’s telling the truth when she says she doesn’t know what her next step is (I’m skeptical of this) but it’s because of the whole James thing…
Maybe she and James are buying a forever home together in Notting Hill, 2020 taught us anything is possible.
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel a lot more must be going on behind the scenes of team M. Or Are the viewers her team? Hmmm.

No one can be that boring. Harping on about how happy she was to have got an outfit together, it took three orders guys, but I'm sooo happy with it! It was sooo worth it. Jeans and a vest top with tie straps. Blue jeans and a white vest top no less, a combination rarely seen on, I dunno, basically everyone and their Mum at some point.

Wow, so unique and stylish.

A happy smile and then treated to a full body shot of her, taking care to include her disappearing hips.

Mumbling about a dream mummy car. Is this her fishing for a freebie?? A year long free loan of a land rover or something that all the influencers seem to score.

She must be buying somewhere, either as a buy to let or to move in with baby boy Bourne.

Reactions: 5
I thought I had said this but I can’t see it haha. I don’t even believe she has a pt tbh. Maybe an in gym one at most cause surely she would be tagging them. She tags everything and lies 😂

latest story, so she can go on a gifted trip but isn’t seeing her bf or staying with him. It’s not normal!
so today she tagged Chris Hutchinson as her pt. oh hi EmLIE 👋🏻

Reactions: 2
James is NOT in LA and IS with Emily right now according to her story unless that’s old… what?!

Reactions: 3
Omg facepalming 😂 ffs I didn’t even associate the time of day 😂
but WHY would she post it in the first place? It’s all for attention. Is she trying to convince us all James can be bothered to spend time with her? Or is she trying to make James jealous by pretending she’s with another guy? Makes no sense! Especially with it being dark in that picture but it’s still light out right now.

Reactions: 16
Cry for a message from James? Aka take that down now or to make him jealous? Who knows

Reactions: 4
Deffo think it’s a way to try and make him jealous or get some attention, she thinks any attention is good attention 🙄

Reactions: 5
That home account will quite literally be the new Imhereforever account where she spends years hyping it and saying that exciting things are happening soon...and nothing will ever happen. I won't be surprised to find out that she has no new house in the UK lined up.

Hasn’t she had the home account since at least September last year? I think that was when a Tattler first discovered it and he manager wrote something like 'so exited for you and this journey'. That was 10 months ago! She also sold her own home around the same time last year, she could have moved back in there!!

The problem with Emily is that she’s never happy with what she has. Wait and see, if she ever manages to convince James to allow her to move to LA she will be back in the U.K. in a matter of weeks because she won’t be happy despite spending years putting her life on hold to move there. She never seemed overly happy to be over there when she visited, just sat around waiting for James all day. She wasn’t happy with the house in Kettering either. Wasn’t happy with her flat in London. Wasn’t happy with the white on the walls in Cornwall, wasn’t happy with the blue carpet at home. She’s obsessive about things being perfect and better and never actually happy to live in the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.