Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlueCoffee

The comments😂 new thread title suggestion “Emily Canham: its not that deep, but neither is she”
she has been called out for being rude in response to the other girl and has now deleted all of her comments

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39

LittleMissSassyPants

everyone is different but when I had my ED I used to specifically torture and train myself by putting myself in situations with food I'd really want and then proving to myself that I could not eat it. Not saying it's definitely that because who knows but that's what I would do. I hope her friends are noticing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Paraphrasing but, basically...

"I just put on an anklet chain, and I used to wear an anklet all the time, but then I stopped, and now I put it back on. As I ran up the stairs I felt the anklet chain banging on my ankle, and I just felt like me again. Like myself again, finally with the anklet, so me, so M."

Is James sharing his psychedelics around, or did this actually make sense to other people?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Her face is so guant, her eye bags are terrible, the tan is patchy and this filter makes her look like a walking corpse. How can she have posted this and think she looks amazing, and how can her followers and family not see how bad she looks right now. Her skin looks too big for her, it’s properly wrinking in her armpit as it has no fat to flatten it out
0F846CF3-1F44-4CDF-BCC2-ABCA70B8A1F7.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Lola123

VIP Member
Thing is he didn’t need to go to the US for work, his “career” is in this country. There was no need for him to leave the country as soon as lockdown 1 lifted. She needs to dump the guy already, he clearly doesn’t care about her. If my other half lost that amount of weight id feel sick to my stomach and would do everything I could to help, not fly back to the US
He doesn’t care about Emily, she’s just the latest young girl he’s manage to convince to go out with him….

• Sad

Annyct

She’s so full of shit, she used to go to the same ED clinic as me as I used to see her in the loo

• Wow

Am88

The photoshopping to bring her legs forward and her head back to look longer 😅 Her foot is bigger than her head

5214E4B7-A46C-42B2-8B31-33521A086D7C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34

doodlebug

VIP Member
I feel like James is actually doing the right thing at the moment. It must be just as clear to him that she has an ED.. he can see the photos and videos we can. It is possible that he doesn’t want to be with her which is why he’s staying in LA and not coming over here, but doesn’t want to break up with her and push her over the edge! It would make sense as to the very weird relationship
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me to find out hes oblivious to her ED. The man is aloof at the best of times. He’s probably noticed she’s thinner but probably just thinks it’s a “girls wanting to be thin” type thing rather than a genuine problem. I really can’t imagine him asking her all the serious questions and being supportive to her at this time.

Reactions: 34

fidgetjo

VIP Member
The new TikTok...hoarse voice yet again and takes the tiniest bite of the honey. But yeah Em you don't have a problem!!
her face is like sunken and is actually a completey different shape than it used to be because of how much weight she’s lost. She looks like a bobble head…
229C5AC1-48E2-456A-A448-0BD5B2AC6AA2.png

71DD37DD-1EB3-41AC-A734-4F87F5F36E45.png

she seriously looks like a different person almost!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

piggypig

On her IG stories she put that she only has half a cupboard and one draw in the fridge for food. That’s really strange to me as even when I lived with my parents, I would eat the same food as them and just contribute to the food shopping and bills etc. I wonder if that’s just another way for her to be in control of her eating.

piggypig

She looks so unhealthy in her vlog again! I’m really starting to feel concerned for her health at this point and if strangers on the internet can see her decline, how is her boyfriend not concerned?! I think she knows she looks super skinny else she would want to hide her arms and legs as much as she could if she didn’t want people to notice the weight loss. It’s quite shocking really.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

MsBarcelona

Also how ungrateful does Sophie sound. I hate saying this but she really is turning into Emily. “Omg epic. Don’t stand and talk about it hurry up” like not even a thank you to Emily that is quite ungrateful.
Dysfunctional family. Her parents tread on eggshells around her. You can see the fear in her mum's face that she feels she has to agree and say only good things to her or else Emily will throw an almighty tantrum. What parents allows their child to slowly starve themselves. They must be able to see her weight loss is not normal. As for Sophie, sibling rivalry and jealousy

Reactions: 31