Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon that delivery James has had is a piano or something, definitely don’t think it would be furniture for Emily lol

Reactions: 10
I see little miss beg a friend and Emily’s current BFF Em Sheldon is on about online abuse today, there’s an article in the Daily Fail and whilst it’s not named it clearly makes ref to Tattle as being a contributor in the article or that’s my take on it.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the story pic of her and Sophie? Why does she have bad crows feet at 24 years old?! I’m 27 and don’t have wrinkles on my face at all unless I frown or do a big smile 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the story pic of her and Sophie? Why does she have bad crows feet at 24 years old?! I’m 27 and don’t have wrinkles on my face at all unless I frown or do a big smile 😳
I’m 26 and work in a very stressful job and I don’t have any either!!! She is embarrassing

The newest video is very odd, she always mentioned how she hated school, and didn’t have any friends at all because she was being bullied. Now ‘meeting up with old school friends’ very odd!

Reactions: 11
Omg have you guys seen how she is speaking to that person on Instagram? They’re having a right old argument over it! Evidently she is upsetting people with this click bait crap!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
"I can't help what happens in between vlogs" yes and viewers can't help how you decide to go about things Em. If you don't know what will happen between videos, don't clickbait the hell out of the video, post a thumbnail of you crying for more views, hype it all up, post it all over socials and then get offended when people ask about it?!

Reactions: 26
It’s so unprofessional to keep hyping things to viewers and then not follow through and also unprofessional to talk about something if you’re not supposed to talk about. I’m assuming it’s a brand collab or something stupid, so she said it had just been confirmed but that means nothing, it’s still takes ages for things to happen so her taking about it is totally unprofessional IMO.

glad it’s finally coming back to bite her in the ass because she does this so much! No wonder there’s such a clear disconnect between her and her audience!

Reactions: 20
It’s becoming embarrassing for her now all this hype for nothing. First the imhereforever account and now this.
On top of that arguing with fans in the comments over it?!

Reactions: 18
I love how the girl was like don’t patronise me and she was like where have I done that..... Emily your viewers aren’t stupid

Reactions: 25
She wants everyone to think she's moving to America basically. Yawn.

Reactions: 19
It’s actually embarrassing!! If I hyped something up like that then nothing came of it I’d be horrified. She seems to do it constantly and love it. You’d think with all the money she must have she could find SOMETHING interesting to do occasionally

Reactions: 17
It’s actually embarrassing!! If I hyped something up like that then nothing came of it I’d be horrified. She seems to do it constantly and love it. You’d think with all the money she must have she could find SOMETHING interesting to do occasionally
nah because that would mean she wouldn’t have piles of cash in her bank. Emily never pays for anything, this is how she has got successful. She wouldn’t do anything interesting anyway as it’s not in her nature she’s the mist up and down person to exist on the internet ever

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think the news was the hair cut 🤣 I mean she thought getting a second ear piercing was a major life event so...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.