Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like there is lots of speculation about whether Emily has an ED but could it possible be that she is poorly or is experiencing something else? I hope that she is able to work her way through whatever is going on regardless
From what I've seen - usually if it's a physical illness, people will talk about it - or at least admit to having lost weight and having tests or something. Her level of deception pings red flags in my mind.

Reactions: 8
In the dress she's wearing in her newest video her hip bones are actually pointy...and it's like that throughout the entire video so not just a bad angle or lighting.
Screenshot 2021-07-03 at 19.04.51.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Her whole pelvis is visible. None of the comments mention it though, is she just aggressively deleting?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
this is just so sad 😞

not watched the video, not sure I’m up to the nothing fits me im 5ft10 show yet but when has she ever shopped at misguided?
I think she’s had a few misguided bits over the years. I remember a misguided & playboy collaboration that she claims she wore the items ‘to death’ back when she was going through her ‘not like other girls’ phase where she used to say she’d wear vans and oversized T-shirt’s everyday yet we never see her wearing them and only ever wearing little dresses.

Her whole pelvis is visible. None of the comments mention it though, is she just aggressively deleting?
Maybe has certain words filtered so the comments don’t show.

Also this one guy has commented like 10 times, and emily has replied to him multiple times, and he asked her to do a what I eat in a day video...

Screenshot 2021-07-03 at 20.08.05.png

• Haha
Her hip bones are terrifying in this… can’t believe how pointy they look!!!

Reactions: 7
I think she’s had a few misguided bits over the years. I remember a misguided & playboy collaboration that she claims she wore the items ‘to death’ back when she was going through her ‘not like other girls’ phase where she used to say she’d wear vans and oversized T-shirt’s everyday yet we never see her wearing them and only ever wearing little dresses.

Maybe has certain words filtered so the comments don’t show.

Also this one guy has commented like 10 times, and emily has replied to him multiple times, and he asked her to do a what I eat in a day video...

View attachment 646426
Sounds like a bot answering!

Reactions: 13
I really wish she would shut up about not being able to travel or that she is manifesting a holiday. Firstly, you can wear summer dresses in the UK, and secondly, you can go abroad, Em. Ibiza, Barbados, Antigua are just a few of the countries now on the green list, all she needs to do is pay for it herself and (perhaps) quarantine once there. She has the money and the time to do both so what's stopping her?!

Also, all those Missguided (or Missuided, so professional) dresses she absolutely loves and will stay in her wardrobe forever, will 100% be available on her Depop next month.

Reactions: 16
I do not understand why she is obsessed with holidays. She lives in a nice area, in a large house with green spaces near her. Not to mention her whole life, gym, brunch, lunch, dinner, pr events, rearranging her wardrobe, opening gifts etc. seem to be like a holiday. When she goes overseas all she appeared to do was stay in a holiday resort occasionally venturing out on arranged day trips the hotel approved. No exploration. No local foods, beauty spots, art or culture. Lots of Starbucks though...

No wonder she won't pay for it herself. Also who would go with her, Adam again? Not James I'm sure.

Reactions: 13
She would literally flog anything at the moment. She wouldn't be seen dead in Missguided, I mean it's sooooo not the vibe with her latest designer bag!

• Haha
Her boobs have shrunk to a teeny size now

I know she was standing weird in her vlog to make herself seem more curvy and like she had a but in the reflection but to me it just looked like she was desperate for a wee but was trying to hold it in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do not understand why she is obsessed with holidays. She lives in a nice area, in a large house with green spaces near her. Not to mention her whole life, gym, brunch, lunch, dinner, pr events, rearranging her wardrobe, opening gifts etc. seem to be like a holiday. When she goes overseas all she appeared to do was stay in a holiday resort occasionally venturing out on arranged day trips the hotel approved. No exploration. No local foods, beauty spots, art or culture. Lots of Starbucks though...

No wonder she won't pay for it herself. Also who would go with her, Adam again? Not James I'm sure.
most of these you tubers go on holiday all the time. Its legit no different to their everyday life. I am shocked at how many of them don't even cook a meal at home at least once a day. But emily appears to think her uploading a few tiktocs and editing a video is really tough. Imagine if you job for hte week was filming the food you ate for a day... poor girl no wonder she needs a holiday LOL

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.