Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melier

VIP Member
Just when you think her relationship with James couldn't be anymore of a car crash....

Anyone know what the deal is with traveling to the US these days? Has the ban been lifted? I honestly don't keep up with it all anymore. Will she be able to run after him to LA?
It’s an Amber list country so not advised to travel there from the U.K. but I’m pretty sure the US won’t let people in atm? So don’t think she’ll be able to

MH-X

Has she deleted her latest YT where she said there would be an announcement? I can't find it an
No it's still there, just had a look at some of the comments. So many people are like look after yourself so people are finally noticing! Someone actually said they think she's pregnant...what on earth. Must be a kid who doesn't understand everything yet
That's odd, I can't see it at all been searching for a good 10 mins👀 she definitely isn't pregnant, she would be under supervision being as small as she is!

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Although it feels like all she does is sponsored content, I feel like it could be the case because she doesn't post much in general unless it’s sponsored? she has like 10 companies which she constantly promotes but other than that it’s pretty limited in new things she does ads for?

piggypig

yes agree, especially as this was their make or break holiday? She could have easily picked a photo of Disney without Jake's name. I think she likes to think he's still obsessed with her.
his @ handle is black though so doesn’t that mean he’s blocked her? Usually it’s blue 🤔

piggypig

I think it’s cos there’s no space between the colon and the @ so Instagram doesn’t recognise it as a tag (just tested it on one of my own photos)
I’m not sure, I’ve just gone onto that post and it still shows blue even with the : @ right next to each other...hmmmm

Northerntea

Anyone follow her on Snapchat? I don't usually use it other than the silly filters so I don't follow anyone but she's just come up on the discover page and her location is LA. Is it always this and she just doesn't change it or does it pick your location up from GPS??? 🤔