Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When has she ever mentioned wanting to live in the Caribbean?!? 😂

I’m guessing it’s a designer brand deal or reality tv show and that’s why she can’t announce it yet.

Yes I think those guesses are pretty likely. She said to someone yesterday she can announce it today so let’s see if she does! If she doesn’t I do think it could be another I’m here forever fiasco 🙈

I found the Caribbean comment random as hell 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she’s actually cut quite a bit of length off her hair...looks a bit wonky though 🤔 but, her main concern is whether James still fancies her 🙄 she’s probably had about 5 inches cut off and that’s it and she’s worried it’ll make her ugly 🤦🏻‍♀️ She definitely thinks her hair is a personality trait 😂

Reactions: 17
I really really hope Emily gets the help she so clearly needs before it’s too late😞
Also saw this comment on her channel which I thought was interesting?
If people have the wrong idea why is she deleting comments?

Reactions: 4
I hope my boyfriend still fancies me? Emily he is a 40 year old man who looks like he needs a haircut and a shower most of the time, you shouldn't be worried love. She prob doesn't even fancy him, she just loves the idea of him. A famous person in a band that she used to fangirl over when she was a child

• Sick
Reactions: 44
I don't know I kinda like her new hair 😅 She looks much better with it

Reactions: 16
Incoming vlog of her going around her house asking everyone if they like her hair and then getting annoyed when they don't give it enough attention..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I mean she must think she looks great as she used to cover herself up much more and now all she does is show those bony shoulders 🤢
A big warning sign of having an ED is constantly showing off your body so like I also noticed that she’s constantly wearing crop tops - even when it’s freezing

Reactions: 3
She always makes such a fuss about cutting her hair and it never looks any different.
It looks nice because it’s been blow dried but she’s not done anything dramatic

Reactions: 11
Wait, her big news was…. Cutting her hair??

• Haha
Reactions: 9

it wouldn’t surprise me with how vapid she is but no I don’t think so! This wouldn’t make her sister & mum upset/happy for her. She also said it would be revealed in another vlog (to get people to watch)

Reactions: 6
it wouldn’t surprise me with how vapid she is but no I don’t think so! This wouldn’t make her sister & mum upset/happy for her. She also said it would be revealed in another vlog (to get people to watch)
Ahhh !! Makes sense! I find her way too vapid to ever watch any of her videos but like to nose in on her thread hahaha

Reactions: 4
When she said she will vlog the news the next day does that mean she’s uploading a video today or would it still be Sunday?

Reactions: 1
I unsubscribed to her ages ago but one of her new videos popped up on my feed and my god this girl needs help! Professional help! She's lost so much weight!!

• Sad
She said she’d announce it Monday, what are the odds she’s not gonna post a vlog though like the attention seeker she is 🙃

I really like her hair. For Em’s standards it’s really quite a radical change 😂 getting it shorter AND layers AND bangs?? Can you believe it?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.