Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of thought she puts into how cropped a gym hoodie is, is really sad. Her whole life revolves around how she looks, clothes, bags etc, beauty treatments etc.
She has visions of what she wants to look like coming out of the gym or getting a smoothie...A SMOOTHIE!

She has sunk to whole new level of shallow.

ETA. I just had to add an upper case smoothie because I can't get over it.

Reactions: 14
We have BogieTate that goes to a $$$ gym, spends £7 on a healthy wrap for lunch then goes to B&M and buys all the junk food in sight, then we have Emily that lives off coffee and protein bars and pretends she would actually eat those donut bites her mum bought. Why are there no normal “influencers” !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pregnant? No way 😂 you need to spend time with your boyfriend for that
But also she’s getting to the point where she’s so skinny I’d be surprised if she could easily get pregnant right now. Drastic weight loss and lack of enough food can stop periods.

Reactions: 20
Slightly off topic but James has just come up on my fyp. He stitched a video saying “what do you do for work” with him playing year 3000 on guitar. The song came out in 2002 lol💀 let it go

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
The amount of thought she puts into how cropped a gym hoodie is, is really sad. Her whole life revolves around how she looks, clothes, bags etc, beauty treatments etc.
I thought the exact same! I mean I want my clothes to fit nice don’t get me wrong but I def don’t sit there envisioning outfits and how they will fit and e vibe I want to go for! I like to look nice bit it’s more of a case of does it fit, so I like it, do I want to pay that much for it kind of situation I have going on, I can’t imagine being someone that thought that intensely about clothes or anything like that really! The way she talks about things I find so strange!

Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic but James has just come up on my fyp. He stitched a video saying “what do you do for work” with him playing year 3000 on guitar. The song came out in 2002 lol💀 let it go
I cant explain how much he gives me the ick.

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210716-095808_Instagram.jpg

Saw these comments on the recent picture of her nails. Definitely seems like she is heading to LA soon.

• Wow
“LVL is such a game changer...when done well”. But these don’t look well done? Surely there shouldn’t be any top lashes that are sticking out straight because they’ve not been lifted?
This doesn’t look the best. But brings me to something ive always thought. She bangs on about how a mascara (I forgot which one) is the best ever and makes her lashes look amazingggg but they look th at way because she gets her lashes lifted. Such a fake sell

• Wow
How can she find this man attractive…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s made it his personality that he wrote Year 3000 and it’s just cringey as hell! Yeesh.
It’s a song for kids. Busted were a kiddy band, no one listens to it now apart from nostalgic reasons he needs to get over himself

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.