Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
Anyone else just pop in every few days on the off chance someone has spotted her tiny bum crack out in the wild?

• Haha
Reactions: 165

Sb123k

721C2964-9FC2-4CF4-8B5A-421DB906BB3B.png
D58E0479-5DE4-4A0C-83AE-F851E37F6FFD.png
199CCFAB-E7B4-4824-B261-2AD685686CB1.png

just spotted these stories on scarletts_world_ good on her for calling Elle out! We need more influencers doing the same 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 164

j4d3n_2506

I deleted my Tattle account a few months ago but had to make a new one because this made HOWL

lolza.png

The fact that people ask for respect for someone who did nothing to deserve it baffles me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 157

Wophie

VIP Member
You funny fuckers are living rent free in my head. I had a gender scan today and found out I'm having a boy, and of course one of the first thoughts I had on leaving the clinic was "my SON" o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 157

JoelFizz

VIP Member
A tiktok of Carys came on my fyp and there was this comment 😂😂😂
So far, the rumours about Elle are:

She's travelling the USA.
She's in Spain.
She's bought a bungalow.
She's dumped ConMan
She's wearing garlic around her neck to ward off ConMan.
She's eaten ConMan with some baked beans and a nice Lambrini.
She's fighting with the Russian Army in Ukraine.
She's fighting with the Ukrainian Army in Ukraine.
She's still trying to find Ukraine on a map.
She's gone to space to reflect on who she really is.
She's working in Tesco on the night shift.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130

Fu&urmum

Another new thread suggestion
Moved to the states, swerving the hate, J355 still house sitting whilst we await nosey Dave’s update!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128

Wophie

VIP Member
Guys Elle delivered my Tesco food shop last night. Fucking had to call customer service though didn't I, all my chocolate digestives were missing 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 122

oliviaobivia

I think when you're grown with children you have to let things slide for the good of the family. Young people think "omg if my partner ever cheated I would be out the door!!" but when you're older, the reality of entering a life-long marriage with the goal of keeping the family intact means the waters get murky, people make mistakes and you have to practise forgiveness.
Wow it’s really sad that you feel that way 😣 if your husband/wife cheats on you, you shouldn’t feel like you have to stay with them because you have kids together or because you’re married. It takes alot to leave I imagine but what kind of life would somebody have to stay in a relationship/marriage with a serial cheater. People can have a great co parenting situation and have happy kids without the parents being together. I’m not saying that’s exactly what you’re saying btw just giving my opinion. People can forgive and still value themselves enough to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 122

The girl who

I still love the fact that she caused this herself by going quite in December 😅 making one of us bored enough to look at old tweets 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 121

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I think when you're grown with children you have to let things slide for the good of the family. Young people think "omg if my partner ever cheated I would be out the door!!" but when you're older, the reality of entering a life-long marriage with the goal of keeping the family intact means the waters get murky, people make mistakes and you have to practise forgiveness.
My ex cheated on me when we had a young baby together. It was tough, but the minute I found out I got my shit together and left him. Nope. Not bringing up my baby in a relationship where the trust was broken so early on. If they have enough disrespect to cheat, you should have enough respect for yourself to walk away from that relationship. Alot of my family supported me, a couple of much older relatives however told me to "stick it out" and I should be grateful that he cheated but didn't leave me .... but I wasn't prepared to teach my daughter or willing to bring her up and just to "stick it out" with a disrespectful cheating ex. Gone are the days where women don't have to "let things slide for the good of the family". I'm not saying it's easy just to up and leave, but as EDL'S mantra goes... "You Do You Boo"

• Heart
Reactions: 115

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
To be honest she's doing anyone a favour, if your over a size 16 most likely you will have a stroke, same goes why they dont sell Uk size 2's anymore, unless your a child
You OK Hun?

Or are you too busy following EDL's advice, giving dirty looks to fat people in hopes it'll help them lose weight and save them from heart attacks?

I'd take some more of her famous advice and take yourself on a looooong walk Angle x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
BREAKING NEWS- NOSEY DAVE UPDATE!

its nothing earth shattering but Dave was pleased to report to me that on top of the fact that my roses are still alive and kicking thanks to his horticultural skills, he saw the JE55 car being driven onto the estate this morning by a young, white blonde woman. He said it didn’t look like ‘the narcissist’ (as he insists on calling Elle) but ‘like a slimmer, more fresh faced version of her about the same age with shoulder length blonde hair’. So whoever Jess is, is still house sitting 🤷‍♀️ Poor Dave also said that his wife tells him off for being so invested in all of this drama, but I have assured him that we value his contributions 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108