Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was just desperate to be the ‘chilled’ ‘cool’ gf so acted like it wasnt a thing!
but you just know that she wasn’t gona leave or do anything to Rock the boat as not to upset her ✨perfect✨ Relationship/life! But he’s followed/unfollowed lots of times so you know it’s been brought up in arguments before! LOL
I remember years ago they had a question about that on a Q&A and he was answering itand she was CLEARLY trying to keep it cool but you could see it in her face how much it truly bothered her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember years ago they had a question about that on a Q&A and he was answering itand she was CLEARLY trying to keep it cool but you could see it in her face how much it truly bothered her.
Yeah, they need to split. Nobody buys that they are the perfect couple! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If that’s true, it shows you how much money she’s made over the years. Defying belief how much money they make.
She didn't give all of her inheritance to Katie. The original poster of that claim isn't right, the girls both got a share of inheritance after the house was sold/assets divided up.

Reactions: 9
To be honest she's doing anyone a favour, if your over a size 16 most likely you will have a stroke, same goes why they dont sell Uk size 2's anymore, unless your a child
You OK Hun?

Or are you too busy following EDL's advice, giving dirty looks to fat people in hopes it'll help them lose weight and save them from heart attacks?

I'd take some more of her famous advice and take yourself on a looooong walk Angle x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
The Angella email confirms they are returning… I just can’t imagine how. Will they have support from PR firm’s?

The hate will be huge!

No brands in their right mind will work with them so no sponsorships.

After first few uploads, curious viewers will stop so not much coming in directly from Youtube.

She was dropping views before with the boring baby content.

No one with collaborate with her, even her sister has avoided mentioning it like the plague.. Just deleted her own Twitter to cover herself…. Confused why this isn’t mentioned more.

Her online “best friends” threw her in the flames, didn’t even attempt to say “she’s changed”. If they truly felt she has and were actual friends, they wouldn’t have unfollowed. She’s lost her fake influencer online friendships.

Angelle has 2 star on Trustpilot and wearing it is like a flag of “I support racists”, so that’s over with.

I can’t see how it’s possible.
I recon the time elle and con man have had off has been spent on marketing and pr courses so they can do it themselves, id be shocked if gleam took them back because that would damage their image further.
Angelle is their only form of income when they come back really, so would be stupid to give up if they have stock lying about and plans for future stock.

you’d be surprised what the blogger friends will do when Elle comes back too. I recon theyre still in contact and he has her sisters too with big platforms.

I think everyone forgets that for these bloggers this is work, to unfollow someone because of their bad name isn’t personal it’s business.
everyone will follow her back gradually when she comes back when she’s done ✨learning✨ And ✨reflecting✨

Reactions: 6
Did anyone figure out if the friends who James and Carys went to see last week ‘who have a new house and a baby a few months younger than Amber’ were Elle and Con?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone figure out if the friends who James and Carys went to see last week ‘who have a new house and a baby a few months younger than Amber’ were Elle and Con?
It wasn’t. Carys posted on her insta stories later that day a photo of Amber and her friends baby and it wasn’t Saint.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody else find that when they are innocently going about their day they randomly say.....'MY SON!'

it's even at the point where my husband does it too and he's never even watched Elle (only the MY SON clip which I showed him! :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Literally ran here when I saw someone share this on their story - all the comments so far are the arse kissers, so theres either no one with any sense that follow them still (obvs a positive) or they've all gone brain dead and forgotten whats happened ... will be unfollowing everyone who still follows that page lmao

Reactions: 8
Wtf is she doing back?? Insulting as fuuuck

bet she’s deleting negative comments too to make it look like there are none.

Reactions: 24
Not a supporter, came up as a sponsored AD but In true greedy Elle style, not even a post from her just dropping new products to see the response. We get it your desperate for cash hunny but the AUDACITY she has to not even address this but just post new clothing is laughable. What’s worse is the comments 🤢 begging for her to come back

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Does anybody else find that when they are innocently going about their day they randomly say.....'MY SON!'

it's even at the point where my husband does it too and he's never even watched Elle (only the MY SON clip which I showed him! :LOL:)
Someone link me to that clip! I need a laugh today!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Angelle is now nothing without the braindead, uneducated, deluded, naive die-hard Angles that miss their "Queen" that in reality, only cares about their money and nothing else. Look at the Followers left (apart from the Bot accounts) all basic white girls in copy & paste beige loungwear, desenio prints and barely a functioning brain cell between them.

She doesn't have an accepting audience outside of that bubble. The backlash from all angles (not a typo..😅) when she comes back from other outlets where she can't control or delete arse-licking comments like Twitter, Facebook, other YouTubers, Tik Tok, Trustpilot etc. The big brand deals are gone, nobody will touch her or Connor with a barge pole (his track record of SWFT and Swift Athletics speaks for itself).

And the AUDACITY to call it the "Self Worth" Range... what about the Self Worth of all the Polish, Indian, Black, Gay, LGBQT, Overweight and old people that were the targets of your tweets EDL?? Previous followers that had spent money on your brand from the above demographics that are now trying to sell on your tat on eBay because they no longer want to be associated with you.

There's more value left in a Rolf Harris painting. ✌💋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
she’s limited the comments on that photo so only the angles can comment. She’s living in an echo chamber

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.