Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F*** me I need to stop reading about ED ,I was dreaming about her last night, I was doing pr boxes with make up and other beauty products for her ,and I was so angry why she still entitled to free expensive stuff after what she did 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you all remember at elles party not long ago he had his hands all over the brunette girl Abbie and that was right in front of elle!!!! That was when I thought to myself defo he is a sleaze a cheat and can only imagine what he does when she isn’t around!!!

but carby is so pathetic to try and portray a happy family she will actually marry that loser!

but after all the tweets they are defo a match made in racist heaven ✌🏼

Reactions: 33
Do you all remember at elles party not long ago he had his hands all over the brunette girl Abbie and that was right in front of elle!!!! That was when I thought to myself defo he is a sleaze a cheat and can only imagine what he does when she isn’t around!!!

but carby is so pathetic to try and portray a happy family she will actually marry that loser!

but after all the tweets they are defo a match made in racist heaven ✌🏼
Preach 😂

👀👀👀👀👀

but she could also mean her sil Emily as I’m sure they are getting married too
6147E0D4-682E-4536-A2AF-061B5B22EED9.jpeg

Reactions: 16
I’ve followed the threads for a while but only just made an account because a thought came to me…

this might be a bit of a stretch but do you remember when they went to EDs old home in the US? Houston or something was it? And they said they would definitely move there in the future?

What if her return to social media is ‘we bought a house in America’:LOL: I mean she’s probs lost all her friends etc so I doubt there will be anything keeping her here now?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve followed the threads for a while but only just made an account because a thought came to me…

this might be a bit of a stretch but do you remember when they went to EDs old home in the US? Houston or something was it? And they said they would definitely move there in the future?

What if her return to social media is ‘we bought a house in America’:LOL: I mean she’s probs lost all her friends etc so I doubt there will be anything keeping her here now?
She'd fit into Texas quite well... could be a good fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Elle would not wear that outfit and the hairs not bright enough tbh

Yep I thought this, if they had been investing for years then we would have heard about I think. I do believe that they would’ve been buying a do-upper bungalow maybe like Lucy has and Carys is looking to do
She has bought one near her sister to do up 👀

I got bored so went to read back on the old thread when it all came out .i wonder who it was that outed connor .they literally made there account the same day to post the screenshot and hasnt really been seen since
Didn't that psychic ex? fan say they were being blackmailed?
I vaguely remember her saying "don't come for me" for doing the video so she was probably expecting grief from the superfans

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.