Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream about EDL last night. She was selling brown hoodies and they had really good macros, very high protein (god knows why clothing had nutritional value) she also had brown hair to match the hoodies. She got absolutely slammed because it turned out the hoodies were made out of ground mice. My dreams are weird ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I feel sorry for baby Sinner Six bless him, they're going to corrupt his little mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I daresay she loves her 'SON' but I wonder if deep down she now regrets having him because he's not able to bring her in the views and the income she was banking on, that baby was conceived for likes and views.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Another new thread suggestion
Moved to the states, swerving the hate, J355 still house sitting whilst we await nosey Dave’s update!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
3 months to the day since she posted her ‘I’m sorry’ video. Wow I thought she would come back sooner. It really is mind boggling to figure out what her plan is. She must be coming back at some point - why keep her social accounts and merch store if she was giving it up? Do you think she’ll wait 6 months then? A year? God I wish one of her mates would come on here and out her plan…. DAVVEEEE

Attachments

Reactions: 25
3 months to the day since she posted her ‘I’m sorry’ video. Wow I thought she would come back sooner. It really is mind boggling to figure out what her plan is. She must be coming back at some point - why keep her social accounts and merch store if she was giving it up? Do you think she’ll wait 6 months then? A year? God I wish one of her mates would come on here and out her plan…. DAVVEEEE
6 months deffo !

Reactions: 8
I daresay she loves her 'SON' but I wonder if deep down she now regrets having him because he's not able to bring her in the views and the income she was banking on, that baby was conceived for likes and views.
No I bet she’s counting her lucky stars for Saint he’s the only reason Connor is still there. If she had been cancelled with no baby he’d have been out of that house quicker than Usain Bolt

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You know what that means Angles, it's been 3 months since ....

"My SON! O _ o "

🤣🥳🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
speaking of cars where’s her mums vw CON-veritable gone???
I know right! Never to be seen again 😅 unless she sold or gave to Katie? Wouldn’t be surprised if she only fixed it up for the IG/YT views then flogged it straight afterwards

Reactions: 23
No doubt before long, a teaser video will appear on her channel that will just be her tiny arse crack and it'll start talking in Connor's voice and say "Time to tell my story!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.