Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Trowbridge Nando’s and cinema last night hoping I’d see a family member 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Elle Darby #56 My SON soon to be one, Count Drac trying to get women in the sack, angels I want you back!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really hope Elle comes back, I don’t want the thread to die

Elle Darby #56. Still no where to be seen, come on Elle make a scene!

Reactions: 19
I really hope Elle comes back, I don’t want the thread to die

Elle Darby #56. Still no where to be seen, come on Elle make a scene!
I honestly don't want her to come back as she is a horrible racist person plenty of other threads to gossip on. I think comments like this if she reads will give her the hype to come back so people can't then slate her if she does. Couldn't care less if she never posts again she is disgusting person.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.