Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It was my claim to fame spotting her and posting it before it got deleted, my proudest moment yet 💁🏽‍♀️

I came to post this too! First thing on my timeline this morning!
Are they that tit at their job that they have to lurk Tattle to get an article going? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd forgotten about this! 🤣

Imagine Connor/EDL requesting to one of the flight attendants to ask the Pilot to give her a birthday shout out....

Flight Attendant to Pilot: "Captain, we have a famous YouTuber on board who's birthday it is. Apparently she's the one that put Orlando on the map and can get you 15% off Hello Fresh with her code IJUSTHATEINDIANSANDPOLISHPEOPLEREALLY15"

Pilot to Flight Attendant: "duck off. Just invent an imaginary 7 hour long medical emergency would you please."
I'm cabin crew and it does happen....alot! Lots of people request birthday announcements. 🙈🙈like the flight deck don't have enough to do keeping everyone safe, than read out that!
But yes, we usually connviently forget they've asked us! But wasn't she on a night flight? Like 100+ passengers want to hear that announcement over the PA when they are trying to sleep. Ffs! She's unreal.....so entitled.

Reactions: 22
Defo written by Lucy
That's what I thought too - Lucy's a grade-A knob, and apparently was a mean girl bully at school/college. Let's not forget she lied about having Twitter and deleted it (when someone asked why she hadn't tried to rein Elle in a bit), but not before Tattle got screenshots.

Katie is the beautiful sister with the wonderful soul IMO (but I respect her privacy and would never attempt to creep/follow her social media).

Reactions: 18
Anybody else intrigued to know why the Tesla is now gone? Wonder if they’ve had to give it back as they cost a fortune and maybe can’t pay for that as well as the range!

Reactions: 6
maybe parked at the airport?
When they apparently flew, somebody posted days later saying the Tesla and the “Jess” car were both parked on the drive. So sounds like the range is at the airport. It’s a nice thought that snug old them may have had to give the Tesla back 😂

Reactions: 10
She’s more than likely stuffing her baboon ass lips on a road trip in the US. Going to come back with a montage style vlog of her reflecting and posing her tout pout at different tourist traps with caption quotes, cut and copied right off pinterest. Her originality is about as strong as her relationship with CON. Oh and don’t forget Captions like ‘MY SON asked to go and see Mickey’ especially after Ellie Belly made him famous and all

Reactions: 14
She’s more than likely stuffing her baboon ass lips on a road trip in the US. Going to come back with a montage style vlog of her reflecting and posing her tout pout at different tourist traps with caption quotes, cut and copied right off pinterest. Her originality is about as strong as her relationship with CON. Oh and don’t forget Captions like ‘MY SON asked to go and see Mickey’ especially after Ellie Belly made him famous and all
Yep. 100% This.

You know what? If after 2 years of the stresses of living through the pandemic, paying respect to the rules and having enough disposable income or savings to have a nice few weeks abroad in America with the family as a treat, then absolutely fair play. Have an awesome time.

Whereas we all know EDL be out there filming content for her comeback montage, where she'll claim she's taking time out to reflect. All the Angles will be lapping it up and creaming themselves that their Xenophobic Queen is back.

Reactions: 8
I love that the girl said she saw EDL and conjob now we know it’s not bs and she is actually in America, Jess is obviously looking after the dogs because carby can’t get a free stay at the dog hotel 😂

Reactions: 15
BREAKING NEWS- NOSEY DAVE UPDATE!

its nothing earth shattering but Dave was pleased to report to me that on top of the fact that my roses are still alive and kicking thanks to his horticultural skills, he saw the JE55 car being driven onto the estate this morning by a young, white blonde woman. He said it didn’t look like ‘the narcissist’ (as he insists on calling Elle) but ‘like a slimmer, more fresh faced version of her about the same age with shoulder length blonde hair’. So whoever Jess is, is still house sitting 🤷‍♀️ Poor Dave also said that his wife tells him off for being so invested in all of this drama, but I have assured him that we value his contributions 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
BREAKING NEWS- NOSEY DAVE UPDATE!

its nothing earth shattering but Dave was pleased to report to me that on top of the fact that my roses are still alive and kicking thanks to his horticultural skills, he saw the JE55 car being driven onto the estate this morning by a young, white blonde woman. He said it didn’t look like ‘the narcissist’ (as he insists on calling Elle) but ‘like a slimmer, more fresh faced version of her about the same age with shoulder length blonde hair’. So whoever Jess is, is still house sitting 🤷‍♀️ Poor Dave also said that his wife tells him off for being so invested in all of this drama, but I have assured him that we value his contributions 😂
Cheers Dave...btw Dave, are you someone's Grandad? 🤣😅😂 Asking for some friends!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.