Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started getting old Elle videos pop up on my YouTube.🤨 Haven't had any since she went underground.

Reactions: 2
I saw my ~source~ yesterday who mentioned the wedding will be in Ibiza with a significantly reduced guest list.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I saw my ~source~ yesterday who mentioned the wedding will be in Ibiza with a significantly reduced guest list.
Will there be a choccy digestive stand instead of the usual donut stands? #mcvittiesno1fan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
As someone who’s done the visa process etc to move to the states it’s a very long, complicated (and expensive, not that it matters to her) process. I imagine the only way she could do it is through a work visa and then she’d have to prove that she had a set of skills (scoffing 100 choccy bics in 1 min doesn’t count) that couldn’t be filled by anyone else. I think there’s some kind of loophole if she brought property but it would still be very complicated and she’d need to return to england regularly.
Yeh it's so difficult my BILS son was born in the states, they had family there and it was still an absolute process and someone over there (his MIL) is almost like a guarantor for him, not sure what the correct legal term is. It took years of saving and he had to get a certain qualifications as well as the guarantor thing, even though his son was a resident lol.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Elle reads on here and racks her brain as to who all these people are spilling the tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 45
And my guess is they used Jess’s name for the table booking in case they thought people would hound the pub if they used their real names after the Twitter fall out.
Looool these theories are making me laugh so much. They were at pergola in Paddington. They always put the reserved signs out and people can sit there until the time the table is reserved for. They’re a group of lads who have turned up with no booking and sat on whoever poor Jess is’ table is until she arrived and they got booted off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looool these theories are making me laugh so much. They were at pergola in Paddington. They always put the reserved signs out and people can sit there until the time the table is reserved for. They’re a group of lads who have turned up with no booking and sat on whoever poor Jess is’ table is until she arrived and they got booted off 😂
Haha exactly, doesn’t take Miss Marple to work out that the table is booked from 18:00 in the evening for this Jess girl and Con & Co are sat there during the day as it’s day light!

Reactions: 18
And my guess is they used Jess’s name for the table booking in case they thought people would hound the pub if they used their real names after the Twitter fall out.
Omg sorry if I’m late but your profile name 😭😭😭😭😭😭

side note, never commented on Elle’s thread, just been reading after the tweets scandal. But I remember seeing her videos a few years ago (after the Daily Mail article about her begging for a free hotel stay) and was shocked at how her following grew, always thought the “Hi Angels” and “boo” talk was nauseating and fake and couldn’t understand how people fell for it. Still don’t know how she has such a huge following, I am worried for the demographic that follows her!! But glad there are some sane people on here who see her for what she really is 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m white and I’m so sick of being part of this demographic 🤢 all these white women “come back 🥺” huge part of the problem other demographics face today
Its bleeping weird to miss a baby you've never met or have no association with. They're nuts. Alot of them are in their 20s too

Reactions: 52
You funny fuckers are living rent free in my head. I had a gender scan today and found out I'm having a boy, and of course one of the first thoughts I had on leaving the clinic was "my SON" o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 157
You funny fuckers are living rent free in my head. I had a gender scan today and found out I'm having a boy, and of course one of the first thoughts I had on leaving the clinic was "my SON" o_O
Congratulations!
Mum of two boys here and I now have to say “my YOUNGEST son” “my ELDEST son”.
I cannot say the words mY SoN 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Congratulations, hope you give him a good name, i.e. Not Saint Seven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.