Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I beg you all watch this video- apologies if it’s already been posted

Link doesn't work, what video is it?

Reactions: 2
Guys can someone be an angle and summarise what has happened between the Mothers Day and now in regards to EDL? I’m too lazy to read 11 pages of the thread🤣🤣 only key info would be appreciated

thanks hunny boo sis queen angles xx

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Guys can someone be an angle and summarise what has happened between the Mothers Day and now in regards to EDL? I’m too lazy to read 11 pages of the thread🤣🤣 only key info would be appreciated

Connor is still a corpse and Elle is still racist, not much else tbh angle xx

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Apparently she bought shares in McDonald’s and moved to America with Dracula and mcvitie ☺ no new updates really

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Ellyjelly (miss you on this thread Angle 🥺😇) gave us this USA trip tea weeeeks ago ☕

EDl probably stuck out in the airport like a sore thumb trying not to be papped.... fresh extensions, lip filler and massive OTT sunglasses. No photoshoots outside the drop off zone this time Boo x
Ah ok, I must have missed it. I was more of a lurker but created an account recently.

Not me trying to Spot them in the background of disney vlogs 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 5
You could try googling

conor cheating on elle darby

I just tried it and alot of videos come up that I haven't seen

I don't remember seeing this one before

Reactions: 7
3 months to the day since she posted her ‘I’m sorry’ video. Wow I thought she would come back sooner. It really is mind boggling to figure out what her plan is. She must be coming back at some point - why keep her social accounts and merch store if she was giving it up? Do you think she’ll wait 6 months then? A year? God I wish one of her mates would come on here and out her plan…. DAVVEEEE
I randomly thought about this earlier, like is she still here 🤣 I just want the tea I won’t lie but if she’s gonna ‘come back’ like some time this year would be handy dandy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has got mentioned before (I pop in and out of here every few weeks. Busy uni student) but has anyone else seen this tiktok account? It keeps popping up on my FYP
Yeah this has been shared a few times and again this morning. It’s definitely a tattler! Take a look at the video from 27th March with 397.1K views, we were discussing it this morning. Connor is grim!

Reactions: 10

two words: duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Angelle admin team must be on holiday, as there aren't any responses from them on the latest few Trustpilot Reviews.... its almost like their latest launch was a flop and only a handful of bobbly armpit and wonky printed text hoodies could be shifted 🤔

Not sure if the algorithm of reviews has changed, we've seen the below reviews shared on here before, but this really tickled me reading one after the other in this sequence ....🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Angelle admin team must be on holiday, as there aren't any responses from them on the latest few Trustpilot Reviews.... its almost like their latest launch was a flop and only a handful of bobbly armpit and wonky printed text hoodies could be shifted 🤔

Not sure if the algorithm of reviews has changed, we've seen the below reviews shared on here before, but this really tickled me reading one after the other in this sequence ....🤣
Aaah that was nice of Jess to leave a review from Hector and Herbie on trustpilot on 23 March...yet another fake review

• Haha
Reactions: 8
idk if this has been mentioned, but i'm watching a random disney vlog and Elle and ConMan are on the flight with them. March 2022, to Orlando. anyway, that is all :ROFLMAO: (they don't make an appearance i think)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.