Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d cringe seeing someone walk round in her brand now. Especially after everything that happened. She should put all her overstock to good use and send bulk over to Ukraine. Oh wait….she’s still a racist 😄

Reactions: 32
I’d cringe seeing someone walk round in her brand now. Especially after everything that happened. She should put all her overstock to good use and send bulk over to Ukraine. Oh wait….she’s still a racist 😄
Shame she wasn't more famous before the Twitter Scandal hit, because an Elle Darby Beige Tracksuit, Orange Tan, Ratty blonde extensions, and Baboon Arse Lips as a Halloween Costume would've been as iconic as Harley Quinn or Carole Baskin costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her brand and the clothes have been tacky from the get go don’t get why ppl ever bought them 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shame she wasn't more famous before the Twitter Scandal hit, because an Elle Darby Beige Tracksuit, Orange Tan, Ratty blonde extensions, and Baboon Arse Lips as a Halloween Costume would've been as iconic as Harley Quinn or Carole Baskin costume.
Ngl, think I might still give it a go

• Haha
Reactions: 13
465 comments on her angelllles post, lots licking her ass. I’d slap my kids if they were one of them!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Wonder when the Angelle X Katie Hopkins collaboration launches?
that’s not a bad shout you know, followed up with an A/W collab with Nigel Farage, she could really make a new niche for herself as ‘the officially merch supplier to the EDL/BNP’. She’d have to phase out the darker colourways of tracksuit though, only beige or pure white is acceptable for our queen Angle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg that is Horrendous!!!

Shoot me for saying this, but I actually quite liked the very basic and plain stuff she had early on. But no way would I ever pay those prices and for something called ‘angelle’ collection 😭 the brand just screams tacky

Reactions: 20
bet she's fuming we've all got st paddys day hats on after writing slurs about jedward ✊ solidarity lads

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m fuming that people are still up her arse , they need to have a serious think about who they’re supporting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't remember who on here (or if you were anonymous, feel free to be anonymous still) that was behind the IG ILikeSmallButts account that documented all the shots of the tweets there in the New Year? Not a bad time to direct or re-direct all the wayward Angelle Collection supporters back to the evidence of all the awful stuff she Tweeted again by tagging them in all the new comments.

Sometimes people have to look at stuff again a while after to be reminded of how spiteful and awful she was just a few short years ago. I've only recently re-read all the screenshots of the Tweets on the Wiki and it's shocking how bratty and evil some of that stuff was. Remaining fans should be confronted and reminded of how immature and greedy she is.

Reactions: 22
Omg that is Horrendous!!!

Shoot me for saying this, but I actually quite liked the very basic and plain stuff she had early on. But no way would I ever pay those prices and for something called ‘angelle’ collection 😭 the brand just screams tacky
I bought a couple of older hoodies via eBay, brand new with tags but super cheap, partly because I thought they’d be good for round the house when working from home and partly because I was intrigued at what the quality would be like, I wouldn’t have spent the full price on them and I wouldn’t pay that much for a lot of brands to be fair, the couple of pieces I do have are pretty nice to what fair, they are decent quality, have washed well so far and I do wear them a fair bit, I would wear them out in public mind you, I don’t like the name and the branding is a bit big for my liking but for round the house as loungewear, I don’t hate it! Bearing in mind this was before the whole situation kicked off online! I would not be anything again now! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so I had 24 pages of EDL thread to catch up on and basically all she has done is made herself look a bigger twit by deleting all the negative comments, than she already did and then flown to the states...

I really cant see her not vlogging her wedding after the viewing numbers that she got with the engagement (remember at the time loads on twitter asking who the duck EDL and conman were haha). she figures got to a million or so o even if she has lost less than 200k then she may still get a massive viewing figure and then a lot of those that unfollowed might go back and view it to have a nosey.

she is such a nasty piece of work but sadly will still make alot of money whilst she is on insta:mad:

Reactions: 8
721C2964-9FC2-4CF4-8B5A-421DB906BB3B.png
D58E0479-5DE4-4A0C-83AE-F851E37F6FFD.png
199CCFAB-E7B4-4824-B261-2AD685686CB1.png

just spotted these stories on scarletts_world_ good on her for calling Elle out! We need more influencers doing the same 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 164
I would have cringed before at someone wearing it, now I’d presume they’re ok with racism and homophobia.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.