Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What energy is that? Racist or fake?
Forced. I have a couple in mind but I don't wanna say anything before someone does.

Suspicious of new members that come here looking for recommendations of other influencers like EDL now that they’re queen angle has gone 🥴
I have been on Tattle for years. I just deleted my account in october and came back after what happened cause I always felt iffy about her.

Reactions: 2
The Angella email confirms they are returning… I just can’t imagine how. Will they have support from PR firm’s?

The hate will be huge!

No brands in their right mind will work with them so no sponsorships.

After first few uploads, curious viewers will stop so not much coming in directly from Youtube.

She was dropping views before with the boring baby content.

No one with collaborate with her, even her sister has avoided mentioning it like the plague.. Just deleted her own Twitter to cover herself…. Confused why this isn’t mentioned more.

Her online “best friends” threw her in the flames, didn’t even attempt to say “she’s changed”. If they truly felt she has and were actual friends, they wouldn’t have unfollowed. She’s lost her fake influencer online friendships.

Angelle has 2 star on Trustpilot and wearing it is like a flag of “I support racists”, so that’s over with.

I can’t see how it’s possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Of course she will be coming back to social media.
She hasn’t deleted her accounts, she’s removing negative comments and only keeping the nice ones, adding new tit clothes to her brand.
I’m calling it, she will be back with a wife and pregnancy announcement so people will go “easy” on her (which we won’t obviously) but the dumb cow will think people will say “oh she’s pregnant don’t cause her any stress” 😴🥱
My theory anyway

Of course she will be coming back to social media.
She hasn’t deleted her accounts, she’s removing negative comments and only keeping the nice ones, adding new tit clothes to her brand.
I’m calling it, she will be back with a wife and pregnancy announcement so people will go “easy” on her (which we won’t obviously) but the dumb cow will think people will say “oh she’s pregnant don’t cause her any stress” 😴🥱
My theory anyway
Look at Holly Boon, she made vile remarks to different ethnicities and she’s still out here making money and people are acting as if nothing happened, it’s sad as hell

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I agree with this oh my god. She’s basically showing the world and her fans that’s her behaviour is acceptable, by showing in the comments all the support she’s getting but none of the backlash. When these 12 year old white girls look into her comments and see nothing but support, they’re gonna think what she did was fine cos no one hates her anymore. It’s terrible ! She’s an evil little cow.
well she needs to go and check again cause shes missed a few !

Reactions: 1
That’s the real danger of social media, particularly Instagram. It’s an echo chamber and promotes people surrounding themselves with followers who validate them. Truly successful and happy people are constantly challenged and grow, whereas influencers (some, not all) exist in a bubble and lose all sense of reality and perspective. This is why plenty of people liked Elle to begin with… she was probably nice and normal years ago, however she’s become like a spoilt child.
Youre conpletely right! i know we all like to think we're right all the time, but the reality is no one is. Plus, nobody learns anything when they think they're right all the time, only when you can admit youre wrong will you grow and become better. Elle surrounded herself with yesmen so she never thought she ever did anything wrong. I mean, take the applogy video! It was so passive aggressive, she wasnt sorry, she was pissed off she got caught! That video was her way of going down swinging and it just made her look even worse.

Everyone knows what will happen, she'll come back and then she'll get called out again (rightly so), then the 'be kind' brigade will jump on everyone calling her out. I mean personally im not a fan so the knitpicking culture we are in now, but someone like Elle shouldnt have a platform to explolt people and minoities that she clearly doesnt respect because of her obvious racist ideology

Talking of Imogenation, I haven’t watched her before and thought I would click on a video, looks like she is now launching a clothing brand and I had to laugh at this reply to someone asking why they only cater up to a size 16.
'Bought out a clothing line' 😂 brought you nob 😂

Personally having worked with clothing brands before i do get what shes saying but what shes saying isnt strictly true. You can buy the sizes in smaller quanities but each item will cost more. For example, suppliers will say 'if you buy 1000 of this shirt in xxl we'll charge 50p per shirt, but if you want 50 it will be £2'

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Talking of Imogenation, I haven’t watched her before and thought I would click on a video, looks like she is now launching a clothing brand and I had to laugh at this reply to someone asking why they only cater up to a size 16.
Her response is Bullsh*t.

Smart people go with the money. She’s already losing customers, followers who would want to buy her garbage. Average in UK is 14, so only having one size up from that is business suicide. If more people are wearing larger sizes then there is more people to buy the clothes, which duh makes you more money. She’s not a designer brand, she can’t justify having small sizes and pass it off as exclusive - also bull IMHO. And also anyone with half a brain cell knows that’s the more fabric quantity you buy the lower the unit price so she could absolutely manufacture a range of sizes.

Why would you risk your own capital (not smart) and then use the fact that your own resources prevent you from being inclusive and business savvy. A lot of influencers can’t attract investors because they’re not business/entrepreneurial minded and frankly dumb. Influencers are greedy, wanting to keep all profits rather than fork out a return on investment, again this means less money going back into supporting and running a business. It’s why so many business fail, lack of forward thinking and securing funding to continue operating. They’re all after a quick buck and have some of their own capital to sink, they have no idea of the overheads involved as they don’t have the infrastructure or clout of a more established brand and that’s why fulfilment and service are shocking.

So anyway - a small clothing business can afford to be inclusive and brands large and small are slowly making each size a bit bigger rather than smaller.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
A tiktok of Carys came on my fyp and there was this comment 😂😂😂
That would suit Elle as she’d get staff discount on her chocolate digestives especially now seeing as a collab with McVities is definitely out the window 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
*Logs back in and pops head into my fave thread to see what I've missed the last few weeks*

"HeLlO mY gORgeOuS AnGLe, IvE mISSeD YoU So mUcH! HaVe YoU gOt a TeScO ClUBCaRD? ItS 10p FoR a BaG fOr LiFe, or 50p iF yOu WaNt mE tO SiGn iT HunNiii" ✌💋
HOLY GOOD duck!! I CANT BREATHE 😅😭😅 THIS IS AMAZING!!
I READ IT IN HER UGLY ANNOYING ANGLEEE VOICE 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 41
*Logs back in and pops head into my fave thread to see what I've missed the last few weeks*

"HeLlO mY gORgeOuS AnGLe, IvE mISSeD YoU So mUcH! HaVe YoU gOt a TeScO ClUBCaRD? ItS 10p FoR a BaG fOr LiFe, or 50p iF yOu WaNt mE tO SiGn iT HunNiii" ✌💋
I saw this post as I was sat in the local Tesco cafe (local to me and EDL) and literally snorted into my flapjack 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

ICONIC - absolutely howling over this!!!

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if anyone watches Laura Lee, the American youtuber. She use to be all crazy fake energy & after her huge scandal she came back to youtube and had dropped all the fakeness and was just normal. I think this is what Elle will do.

Reactions: 24
I'm not sure if anyone watches Laura Lee, the American youtuber. She use to be all crazy fake energy & after her huge scandal she came back to youtube and had dropped all the fakeness and was just normal. I think this is what Elle will do.
Just had a look at Laura's channel and her comeback "Apology" to the original Apology video she had uploaded (not another YouTuber with unearthed racist Tweets fml...🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️) I'd bet my last Double Stuffed Oreo that Elle will do the exact same video and copy Laura Lee's video word for word.

I've got so much Tea to catch up on...☕😅

Call me cynical, but this long USA trip they are allegedly going on sounds like it could be the make or break holiday for them and their relationship. She unfollowed his family, presumably dropped his sister as a bridesmaid, the wedding plans have been scaled back which must have put a strain on the whole thing too, he's clearly been trying to dip his Vampire wick into other girls, the Twitter Shitstorm, losing so much credibility, becoming more infamous than famous, someone is house sitting and presumably looking after the dogs at the same time because Bath Country Pets have banned them and I doubt his family would look after them for that long. I reckon Connor's got a lovely all expenses paid trip to the USA for a few weeks on EDL's money to decide whether he sticks it out in that relationship, or it's game over. She's buying his love, because that's the only way she knows how to keep him with her.

And don't get me started on their "time away from Social Media/time to reflect" nonsense when she's clearly hiding in the shadows and re-opened her comments and deleting anything negative. What a psychopath.

And EDL, if you're reading this - I'd size up on the Tesco uniform for a more aesthetic fit Hunni 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.