Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I've missed a few threads? Where has this stuff with a car with a Jess number plate come from? I know people thought they'd booked the table under Jess which was debunked, but where has this car come from?
The infamous Nosey Dave

Reactions: 5
I think she’s going to come back extremely overweight or very underweight, I think this whole situation could’ve took a turn either way of over eating or under eating

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I think she’s going to come back extremely overweight or very underweight, I think this whole situation could’ve took a turn either way of over eating or under eating
I honestly don’t think she’s that bothered to have it impact her too much. She’ll be mega pissed off she can’t post picture after picture of her and saint and have angles fawn over her but she will feel absolutely no guilt. She won’t be struggling for cash either.

Reactions: 47
I honestly don’t think she’s that bothered to have it impact her too much. She’ll be mega pissed off she can’t post picture after picture of her and saint and have angles fawn over her but she will feel absolutely no guilt. She won’t be struggling for cash either.
The situation wouldn’t have bothered her you could see that in her ‘apology’ video,
I think more the not posting on socials/lack of brand deals etc, she sort of overnight lost her whole life, job, friends etc I think that would’ve impacted her to either turn to food as a comfort which we know she done before this or she would’ve lost herself and lost a lot of weight

Reactions: 13
The situation wouldn’t have bothered her you could see that in her ‘apology’ video,
I think more the not posting on socials/lack of brand deals etc, she sort of overnight lost her whole life, job, friends etc I think that would’ve impacted her to either turn to food as a comfort which we know she done before this or she would’ve lost herself and lost a lot of weight
She's more angry than anything, tbh it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't come back until Christmas to finally finish last years vlogmas - all about the add revenue

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow!

I’m thinking they’ve moved out and maybe ‘Jess’ is renting from them. Unless they’re still in America and she is looking after Herbie and Hector? A few people have spotted them out in the UK since their USA trip tho.

Could you imagine if EDL and Con were staying in a caravan like Lucy, and she was renting the house out to ‘Jess’!
As she likes being "extra" she might be employing doubles to put us off the scent.... 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It takes ages to legally and permanently move to the US, so that’s just not true. Plus, the one family tie first gets the visa and green card and then they would have to petition for the rest of their family, so it’s not an easy and quick thing to do. Covid has backed up immigration on top of normal wait times. They could easily be hiding there for an extended vacation break. Plenty of racist bigoted pigs in FL so they will fit right in.

Reactions: 24
Apparently they were going to America and road tripping for quite a while. If they flew to Florida on the 9th March which that tik tok comment suggests then they are probably still in America road tripping, which makes sense why the Tesla isn’t there and the Jess car is as she’s probably home/dog sitting for them

Reactions: 6
Happy 3 Month Anniversary My Gorgeous Angles 😇😘🤪

YOUTUBE AND INSTAGRAM STATS
(these stats will be updated on the Wiki as often as possible)

YouTube on 31/12/21 Subs Were: 611k
YouTube Subs as of 1pm on 30/01/22: 571k
YouTube Subs as of 9am on 13/02/22: 570k
YouTube Subs as of 9am on 27/02/22: 569k
YouTube Subs as of 4pm on 31/03/22: 567k

Elle's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 785.5k
Elle's Instagram Followers as of 1pm on 30/01/22: 672k
Elle's Instagram Followers as of 9am on 13/02/22: 669k
Elle's Instagram Followers as of 9am on 27/02/22: 665k
Elle's Instagram Followers as of 4pm on 31/03/22: 659k

Connor's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 191k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 1pm on 30/01/2022: 167k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 9am on 13/02/2022: 166k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 9am on 27/02/2022: 165k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 4pm on 31/03/2022: 164k

Angelle Collection's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 241.1k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 1pm on 30/01/2022: 225k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 9am on 13/02/2022: 223k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 9am on 27/02/2022: 222k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 4pm on 31/03/2022: 217k

SWFT Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: (23.3k around lunchtime 03/01/2022)
SWFT Instagram Followers as of 1pm on 30/01/22: 21.7k
SWFT Instagram Followers as of 9am on 13/02/22: 21.4k
SWFT Instagram Followers as of 9am on 27/02/22: 21.1k
SWFT Instagram Followers as of 4pm on 31/03/22: 20.6k

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Just throwing it out there, the Jess photo being brought up again, made me check the photos page again and the guy who uploaded it has uploaded again on the 19th March at the races with all the same guys minus conman, so either they are out the country or conman was feeling a lil camera shy on that occasion 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 23
wait could a move to the states have been their 'big news' over xmas / new year??? have a big uk wedding as one last hurrah and then bugger off for a few years to swim with some alligators or whatever the yanks in republican states do?

Reactions: 9
Happy 3 Month Anniversary My Gorgeous Angles 😇😘🤪

YOUTUBE AND INSTAGRAM STATS
(these stats will be updated on the Wiki as often as possible)

YouTube on 31/12/21 Subs Were: 611k
YouTube Subs as of 1pm on 30/01/22: 571k
YouTube Subs as of 9am on 13/02/22: 570k
YouTube Subs as of 9am on 27/02/22: 569k
YouTube Subs as of 4pm on 31/03/22: 567k

Elle's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 785.5k
Elle's Instagram Followers as of 1pm on 30/01/22: 672k
Elle's Instagram Followers as of 9am on 13/02/22: 669k
Elle's Instagram Followers as of 9am on 27/02/22: 665k
Elle's Instagram Followers as of 4pm on 31/03/22: 659k

Connor's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 191k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 1pm on 30/01/2022: 167k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 9am on 13/02/2022: 166k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 9am on 27/02/2022: 165k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 4pm on 31/03/2022: 164k

Angelle Collection's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 241.1k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 1pm on 30/01/2022: 225k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 9am on 13/02/2022: 223k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 9am on 27/02/2022: 222k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 4pm on 31/03/2022: 217k

SWFT Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: (23.3k around lunchtime 03/01/2022)
SWFT Instagram Followers as of 1pm on 30/01/22: 21.7k
SWFT Instagram Followers as of 9am on 13/02/22: 21.4k
SWFT Instagram Followers as of 9am on 27/02/22: 21.1k
SWFT Instagram Followers as of 4pm on 31/03/22: 20.6k

just in case we tattlers haven't told you recently, we love you for the updates and your wit on the Carby Babrie!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
wait could a move to the states have been their 'big news' over xmas / new year??? have a big uk wedding as one last hurrah and then bugger off for a few years to swim with some alligators or whatever the yanks in republican states do?
Maybe they'll get a #gifted trip to Carole Baskin's rescued tiger enclosure.... 😉🤞

just in case we tattlers haven't told you recently, we love you for the updates and your wit on the Carby Babrie!
Even when she's not active, she is the gift that keeps on giving! 😅👌 Just goes to show how much notoriety and influence her image has had, when we're still bantering about her months afterwards.

I hope we never have to see another puffy faced baboon arsed lipped and patronising "Hey Angelllslzzzz!" Intro again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If they’ve gone to America they are probably just on a b-2 Visa that lasts 6 months all you then have to do is return to the u.k. for a short period and then can return again I have a family member who owns a house in the US and they just do 6 months in winter return for 2/3 months and then go back out again ( they run there own business that is registered in the u.k. but can work remotely) If they have gone I imagine they have just done this to check out how easy it would to move / if they want to potentially even to meet management in the US..If I was in her shoes I would have 100% gone on a very very long holiday it’s the perfect time to be honest!

Reactions: 7
If they’ve gone to America they are probably just on a b-2 Visa that lasts 6 months all you then have to do is return to the u.k. for a short period and then can return again I have a family member who owns a house in the US and they just do 6 months in winter return for 2/3 months and then go back out again ( they run there own business that is registered in the u.k. but can work remotely) If they have gone I imagine they have just done this to check out how easy it would to move / if they want to potentially even to meet management in the US..If I was in her shoes I would have 100% gone on a very very long holiday it’s the perfect time to be honest!
I agree she's probably done this. But its so infuriating that instead of reflecting or trying to better herself she's gone swanning off enjoying herself. No accountability for anything.Unless she's gone a roadtrio style holiday like someone else suggested. The idea of her 'roadtripping' won't be driving round in a little car and camping or stopping off at budget hotels will it? We've all seen how she travels. She will be, most likely, in one of those big American winnebagos, stopping off at the most expensive hotels etc. Especially now they have saint to consider.
If she does come back to SM, will she says she's travelled snd its broadened her mind??? Because I call bollox on that. Bet she's still rude to every ethnicity she meets on her tour of America. Going on a luxurious holiday doesn't count as broadening your mind to me.
Its so mad to think she's been exposed as the racist she is and is now having a jolly old time in America, with not a care in the world. Living her best life and spending quality time with her son.
And I can't help but feel sorry for herbie and Hector is she has indeed gone. Bet they wonder where they've gone 😔😔

Reactions: 26
I agree she's probably done this. But its so infuriating that instead of reflecting or trying to better herself she's gone swanning off enjoying herself. No accountability for anything.Unless she's gone a roadtrio style holiday like someone else suggested. The idea of her 'roadtripping' won't be driving round in a little car and camping or stopping off at budget hotels will it? We've all seen how she travels. She will be, most likely, in one of those big American winnebagos, stopping off at the most expensive hotels etc. Especially now they have saint to consider.
If she does come back to SM, will she says she's travelled snd its broadened her mind??? Because I call bollox on that. Bet she's still rude to every ethnicity she meets on her tour of America. Going on a luxurious holiday doesn't count as broadening your mind to me.
Its so mad to think she's been exposed as the racist she is and is now having a jolly old time in America, with not a care in the world. Living her best life and spending quality time with her son.
And I can't help but feel sorry for herbie and Hector is she has indeed gone. Bet they wonder where they've gone 😔😔
Or they could be breathing a sigh of relief as she's not kissing and slobbering all over them and somebody picks up their sh1t pronto now. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw a picture of a guinea pig and thought where have I seen that cracking view before? Then it dawned on me.

478B74C8-D320-47F1-961C-E45AB9661863.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 156
She looked the same size not long back if not bigger when she was featured accidentally in the Lucy story by accident

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.