Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buster239

Um no! I work for a large company, I’m not office based so not there all the time. Honestly you can’t win, say what you’ve heard or been told ( gossip ) and you get called out 🙄. Think my time on this thread is done. It’s been a hoot, but can’t deal with this shit.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Agree with you. The whole point of tattle is that it’s anonymous, so what’s the point in risking your identity (and pissing people from work off) if you spill the tea even more. You’ve already given us some great info 🤣 Ignore other people!

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Personal opinion. But if she posts for her mum I’m ngl I personally find that weird. I don’t get people who post birthday things or Mother’s Day thing etc for people on social media who don’t even have social media. Like oh happy birthday grandad. But your grandad isn’t gonna see it therefore it’s all performative for your followers. Obvs it’s a nice thing yes but I feel like why post someone who isn’t gonna see it or feel the appreciation you’re tryna give. Unless it’s like flowers or whatever but idk personal opinion some may disagree xx

• Heart
Reactions: 81

lmao829

I honestly don’t think she’ll be back anytime soon, my cousin knows Connor in real life and they’ve invested in property for years, this is where they get a lot of their income from, I reckon they’ll just do properties and live off that. That way Elle can lounge about and not have to worry about working a typical 9-5 job too.
It’s amazing how many people who know people who know Elle or Connor. They must be very popular offline to have this many links.

What’s even more crazy is all these links use Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

lmao123

VIP Member
I still can't believe she named HER SON Saint.

Saint. Seven. Swift.

She really did think she was something, didn't she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 79

rose.kem12

Chatty Member
I deleted my Tattle account a few months ago but had to make a new one because this made HOWL

View attachment 1102054

The fact that people ask for respect for someone who did nothing to deserve it baffles me
Unfortunately alot of young girls looking up to her and want her come back

Why would you say you missing Saint...like wtf why would you miss someone else's child,child you never met,lots of weirdos on the Internet like watching children like its making me sick

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Don't know why it's only occurred to me 3 months later.... but that return visit to take down the infamous Christmas display outside their house must've been hella awkward for the company that gifted it to her! Not a great advert using the local chavvy pariah 😅

• Haha
  • Wow

rose.kem12

Chatty Member
Do people really care wether a baby they don’t know can crawl yet and what he looks like now? I couldn’t care less, I think it’s weird
People who are missing someone else's child, never met,are weirdos and it creeps me out, last thing I miss is saint, why would I care if he is crawling, or what the baby eats etc

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Diagoras20

Personal opinion. But if she posts for her mum I’m ngl I personally find that weird. I don’t get people who post birthday things or Mother’s Day thing etc for people on social media who don’t even have social media. Like oh happy birthday grandad. But your grandad isn’t gonna see it therefore it’s all performative for your followers. Obvs it’s a nice thing yes but I feel like why post someone who isn’t gonna see it or feel the appreciation you’re tryna give. Unless it’s like flowers or whatever but idk personal opinion some may disagree xx
Yes!! There’s someone I know who posts every year ‘happy 107th (etc) birthday great grandad, I wish I could have known you’. It’s just madness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
I don’t know how to properly word this but I do get to an extent what people mean when they say they miss her

Hear me out lol - as someone who was a supporter of hers I genuinely liked her videos and was following / subscribed to her (not anymore obviously) so I was quite invested in her life, her relationship, her new baby and her becoming a mum etc so you do kinda wonder how her baby is doing and if he’s changed lots / what he can now do eg. Crawl, babble etc as I was once obviously watching her daily on Instagram and her you tube so to now have NO updates at all might be what people are getting at when they say they “miss” her

I know personally I just want to know like what’s happened in life since all this (like a lot of us haha) like I can imagine Saint looks so different by now and a lot has probably and rightfully so changed for them as a family and as a couple

I think people are more just intrigued rather than missing her I know that’s the case for me anyway
Do people really care wether a baby they don’t know can crawl yet and what he looks like now? I couldn’t care less, I think it’s weird

• Heart
  • Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I’ve never seen this picture before now, I always thought the ‘tiny crack’ jokes were just jokes 😨 what is going on here!? When was she big like this and what happened?! Why is her crack so small!? I have so many questions!
There’s also this gem that I’ll just leave right here too…

6556A0DC-02F3-481E-9DE4-196C603DBF50.jpeg

Yes, that is maternity jeans and yes, she’s pulled them up over her boobs…

• Haha
  • Wow

Cheekylollipop

I have just remembered on one of her vlogs she was discussing with LJC what they would do if influencing ‘went to pot’ and she said she’d go into acting. So maybe she’ll surprise us with a new role on corrie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 76

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
Don’t know what to believe anymore 😆

she’s flown somewhere today, some saying Barcelona and some saying to road trip around the USA but a new member saw Con Man in Tesco today buying Mother’s Day gifts? So she’s gone alone?

and she’s investing in property, has done for years and has bought a bungalow next door to Lucy?

Where is Nosey Dave? We need to know the truth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75