Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thoughts 🤔 or is this another my aunties daughters boyfriends cousins said they’re moving to the US 😂
Doubt it. One of her historic tweets says she hates yanks, and I doubt she would leave behind her friends and family (especially as she has lots of nieces and nephews, and cousins for Suzuki)

So she flew out to Florida on the 9th March, and people have spotted her out in the UK since then.

Where is nosey Dave or neighbours when we need them 🤣 anyone know if the cars are still there? They would’ve sold them if they moved to USA

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's literally nearly impossible to move to America without marriage or family ties. It can take YEARS. No way have they moved permanently x

Reactions: 28
Where is nosey Dave or neighbours when we need them 🤣 anyone know if the cars are still there? They would’ve sold them if they moved to USA
Someone said the other day that their cars weren't there but the car that has been there (private plate with Jess on it i think...) is still there...

Reactions: 6
Without evidence of her moving, i feel like she's probs just sat on the couch with biscuits and doing not much else to be honest, she's a racist witch sorry but hope she never shows her face again on social media

Reactions: 47
Doubt it. One of her historic tweets says she hates yanks, and I doubt she would leave behind her friends and family (especially as she has lots of nieces and nephews, and cousins for Suzuki)

So she flew out to Florida on the 9th March, and people have spotted her out in the UK since then.

Maybe they put it out in the hope it might shut down the Tattle thread if they no longer lived in UK. Only one response to that - as if we would!😄😄😄

It's literally nearly impossible to move to America without marriage or family ties. It can take YEARS. No way have they moved permanently x
As Elle would say You Do You Boo. She is tone deaf don't forget. 😄

Reactions: 6

I walked past at the weekend & the Tesla had gone but the car with the personalised Jess plate was still there.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Don't know why it's only occurred to me 3 months later.... but that return visit to take down the infamous Christmas display outside their house must've been hella awkward for the company that gifted it to her! Not a great advert using the local chavvy pariah 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Guys Elle delivered my Tesco food shop last night. bleeping had to call customer service though didn't I, all my chocolate digestives were missing 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 122
she's just delivered my Dominoes for my lunch but all the cookies were gone 🤔 I've filed a complaint xx

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I walked past at the weekend & the Tesla had gone but the car with the personalised Jess plate was still there.
Wow!

I’m thinking they’ve moved out and maybe ‘Jess’ is renting from them. Unless they’re still in America and she is looking after Herbie and Hector? A few people have spotted them out in the UK since their USA trip tho.

Could you imagine if EDL and Con were staying in a caravan like Lucy, and she was renting the house out to ‘Jess’!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like I've missed a few threads? Where has this stuff with a car with a Jess number plate come from? I know people thought they'd booked the table under Jess which was debunked, but where has this car come from?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.