Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she will be coming back to social media.
She hasn’t deleted her accounts, she’s removing negative comments and only keeping the nice ones, adding new tit clothes to her brand.
I’m calling it, she will be back with a wife and pregnancy announcement so people will go “easy” on her (which we won’t obviously) but the dumb cow will think people will say “oh she’s pregnant don’t cause her any stress” 😴🥱
My theory anyway

Look at Holly Boon, she made vile remarks to different ethnicities and she’s still out here making money and people are acting as if nothing happened, it’s sad as hell
And they'll be clamouring to see the video of the wedding...... positively begging for it........pleeaszzze Ellie!!!! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
A tiktok of Carys came on my fyp and there was this comment 😂😂😂
So far, the rumours about Elle are:

She's travelling the USA.
She's in Spain.
She's bought a bungalow.
She's dumped ConMan
She's wearing garlic around her neck to ward off ConMan.
She's eaten ConMan with some baked beans and a nice Lambrini.
She's fighting with the Russian Army in Ukraine.
She's fighting with the Ukrainian Army in Ukraine.
She's still trying to find Ukraine on a map.
She's gone to space to reflect on who she really is.
She's working in Tesco on the night shift.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130
Yes that very well was Connors number, we knew that because it was linked to his business on Facebook but the screenshot proved nothing? She could have been texting him about work or something to do with his PT work, more than likely because if you had actual reciepts of a man cheating why wouldn't you post them if you've gone out your way to anonymously post that you have his number. Makes no sense. We want real tea here, not just half a cup of tea.

Reactions: 13
Regardless if Connor ever really cheated or not, I'd be absolutely mortified if my man was following hundreds of younger girls on Instagram?
The fact they have a following and it didn't even stop him baffles me, I would be so upset!

Do you think she genuinely wasn't bothered he did that or just believed it was innocent?

Reactions: 37
So far, the rumours about Elle are:

She's travelling the USA.
She's in Spain.
She's bought a bungalow.
She's dumped ConMan
She's wearing garlic around her neck to ward off ConMan.
She's eaten ConMan with some baked beans and a nice Lambrini.
She's fighting with the Russian Army in Ukraine.
She's fighting with the Ukrainian Army in Ukraine.
She's still trying to find Ukraine on a map.
She's gone to space to reflect on who she really is.
She's working in Tesco on the night shift.
We need to add the possibly onlyfans on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just sicked in my mouth a bit. Beyond tragic.
I do home EDL finds time in her busy schedule to book an appointment with a Proctologist to discuss the benefits of a medical procedure to remove all these desperate and tragic Angles from up inside her tiny racist arse crack. 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Regardless if Connor ever really cheated or not, I'd be absolutely mortified if my man was following hundreds of younger girls on Instagram?
The fact they have a following and it didn't even stop him baffles me, I would be so upset!

Do you think she genuinely wasn't bothered he did that or just believed it was innocent?
she was just desperate to be the ‘chilled’ ‘cool’ gf so acted like it wasnt a thing!
but you just know that she wasn’t gona leave or do anything to Rock the boat as not to upset her ✨perfect✨ Relationship/life! But he’s followed/unfollowed lots of times so you know it’s been brought up in arguments before! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No they haven't. If they had they'd have plastered it all over SM and the whole world would know about it.
If it’s true then this will be the rebrand attempt, our lovely Elle will have used her quiet time to “decided to follow her dream and do what she really wants with her life” and take a new career as an interior designer taking after her sister’s footsteps and flip houses. Que all the sponsored ads for online interior design courses, decorating equipment, decor etc 😴

Reactions: 3
Of course she will be coming back to social media.
She hasn’t deleted her accounts, she’s removing negative comments and only keeping the nice ones, adding new tit clothes to her brand.
I’m calling it, she will be back with a wife and pregnancy announcement so people will go “easy” on her (which we won’t obviously) but the dumb cow will think people will say “oh she’s pregnant don’t cause her any stress” 😴🥱
My theory anyway

Look at Holly Boon, she made vile remarks to different ethnicities and she’s still out here making money and people are acting as if nothing happened, it’s sad as hell
and laura lee and manny mya and jeffree star and shane dawson they’re still all earning money, she’ll be back

• Sad
Reactions: 8
imagine she's scanning your grazing board haul shop and gives you that look for buying sundried tomatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If that’s true, it shows you how much money she’s made over the years. Defying belief how much money they make.
she said in a youtube that she gave all of her mums inheritance to Katie as she needed it more

I cannot get over the AUDACITY that Elle has charging £50 for this piece of tit? I wouldn't even glance at this in the sale section in New Look

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.