Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny because one of the people who is talking tit about Elle on here with you lot on the regular only dislikes her because she cons girlfriend šŸ¤£ she was sleeping with Connor for most of his relationship, who can blame Elle for being insecure.! Sending screenshots of the ā€œhorrible tattlersā€ but forget to sign out of the account so we saw yr pic šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Any women who sleeps with someone in a relationship is as bad as the person that cheats.

The tweets were bad BUT some people have the wrong kind of people guiding them through life and make big mistakes but can change as they get older

What's everyones predictions for the return of the bad smElle?

When do we think / how?

I reckon in the next few weeks with an update on Saint... i Don't think there will be another apology as such either

Reactions: 3

When do we think / how?

I reckon in the next few weeks with an update on Saint... i Don't think there will be another apology as such either
I reckon they've been low key filming content on and off and will come back towards the Summer when she can rub everyone's faces in her USA travel vlog content, claiming to be a "new woman" who has educated, reflected and taken time off to reconnect with good vibes and energy and manifested love and peace to all those she had offended.

*Cue an IG pic of her posing meditating at the Grand Canyon, back to the camera but you can see the shadow outline of her baboon arse lips.

(And by reflecting and educating = refraining from posting on social media, deleting negative comments, spending thousands on a USA trip with a Vampire and 7 month old baby that will remember none of it, releasing more crappy merchandise trying to fleece remaining fans out of their money without saying anything....)

By the time she comes back it'll be our problem that we haven't forgiven her for her awful bratty tweets because she's a different person now with a SON and has manifested her own forgiveness.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

When do we think / how?

I think both Connor and EDL will post on motherā€™s day with comments switched off. Imagine how tragic it will be for her to NOT post something on her very first MD. Iā€™ll be shocked if she doesnā€™t come back on Sunday!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
It'll be a Mothers Day post, starting with a black screen with some sort of voiceover/sound effect (maybe Elle having a wee this time?) and then a montage of her with HeR sOn and how its been the best year of her life and the last few months have been tough blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I reckon they've been low key filming content on and off and will come back towards the Summer when she can rub everyone's faces in her USA travel vlog content, claiming to be a "new woman" who has educated, reflected and taken time off to reconnect with good vibes and energy and manifested love and peace to all those she had offended.

*Cue an IG pic of her posing meditating at the Grand Canyon, back to the camera but you can see the shadow outline of her baboon arse lips.

(And by reflecting and educating = refraining from posting on social media, deleting negative comments, spending thousands on a USA trip with a Vampire and 7 month old baby that will remember none of it, releasing more crappy merchandise trying to fleece remaining fans out of their money without saying anything....)

By the time she comes back it'll be our problem that we haven't forgiven her for her awful bratty tweets because she's a different person now with a SON and has manifested her own forgiveness.

I actually think this is spot on now I've read it! can see it all now! (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 9
It was only just under 3 months ago so she hasn't even been hiding all that long. She was quite absent in the run up to the birth of 666 anyway. She seemed like she couldn't be arsed and it was all an effort. It was like she had a lot of tit going on with the pale creepy one in the background

I think she will be back soon though and she'll touch on it briefly and carry on chatting tit and trying to flog the kids her tat, business as usual. I agree that she's been vlogging and the stupid fuckers will lap it up

We'll all be ready šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤œšŸ¤›

Reactions: 28
I donā€™t mean any offence by this but ā€¦

I swear sheā€™s been away longer with this than when her mom sadly passed. She said she was going to have a break and thought thatā€™s good on her, sheā€™ll need the head space and itā€™s lockdown what is there really to do. However, she came back SWIFTLYYYY to capitalise on her moms death.

by no means am I saying someone should grieve in a particular way and canā€™t use social media but I know sheā€™s fuming she canā€™t post and make money from scamming her anglessss

Reactions: 26
Hey, Iā€™m genuinely curious as to what everyone thinks about this cheating fiasco.
I know Elle is as brazen as they come, but surely sheā€™s got to be embarrassed by it all? I could not go through with an engagement knowing someone has been cheating behind my back, even worse now that they have had a baby. Like not only does the internet know but all of your family would too? Doubt it will stop her fake act when she eventually does come back tho.
Btw sorry if this has come up twice I couldnā€™t see it from when I tried to post it last night lol X

Reactions: 11
Hey, Iā€™m genuinely curious as to what everyone thinks about this cheating fiasco.
I know Elle is as brazen as they come, but surely sheā€™s got to be embarrassed by it all? I could not go through with an engagement knowing someone has been cheating behind my back, even worse now that they have had a baby. Like not only does the internet know but all of your family would too? Doubt it will stop her fake act when she eventually does come back tho.
Btw sorry if this has come up twice I couldnā€™t see it from when I tried to post it last night lol X
Sheā€™ll choose to ignore it cos the nasty nasty trolls on tattle are just trying to cause DrAmAaAaAaaaaa angle boo āœŒšŸ»

Reactions: 11
I think when you're grown with children you have to let things slide for the good of the family. Young people think "omg if my partner ever cheated I would be out the door!!" but when you're older, the reality of entering a life-long marriage with the goal of keeping the family intact means the waters get murky, people make mistakes and you have to practise forgiveness.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I think when you're grown with children you have to let things slide for the good of the family. Young people think "omg if my partner ever cheated I would be out the door!!" but when you're older, the reality of entering a life-long marriage with the goal of keeping the family intact means the waters get murky, people make mistakes and you have to practise forgiveness.
Wow itā€™s really sad that you feel that way šŸ˜£ if your husband/wife cheats on you, you shouldnā€™t feel like you have to stay with them because you have kids together or because youā€™re married. It takes alot to leave I imagine but what kind of life would somebody have to stay in a relationship/marriage with a serial cheater. People can have a great co parenting situation and have happy kids without the parents being together. Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s exactly what youā€™re saying btw just giving my opinion. People can forgive and still value themselves enough to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 122
I mean, Iā€™m 35 so not young but if my other half ever cheated heā€™d be right out the door no hesitation. Imagine how much resentment there would be otherwise, cos youā€™d never fully forgive šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 61
My ex cheated on me when we had a young baby together. It was tough, but the minute I found out I got my tit together and left him. Nope. Not bringing up my baby in a relationship where the trust was broken so early on. If they have enough disrespect to cheat, you should have enough respect for yourself to walk away from that relationship. Alot of my family supported me, a couple of much older relatives however told me to "stick it out" and I should be grateful that he cheated but didn't leave me .... but I wasn't prepared to teach my daughter or willing to bring her up and just to "stick it out" with a disrespectful cheating ex. Gone are the days where women don't have to "let things slide for the good of the family". I'm not saying it's easy just to up and leave, but as EDL'S mantra goes... "You Do You Boo"

• Heart
Reactions: 115
nowhere near having kids but i would not want my child brought up to know it's okay to disrespect me bc their dad did and i just accepted that... no way.

Reactions: 41
I still can't believe she named HER SON Saint.

Saint. Seven. Swift.

She really did think she was something, didn't she? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.