Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
The only update I care about saint is when they give him an actual name instead of Saint Seven the poor bastard x

• Haha
Reactions: 104

whyamihereagain

I know ‘My SON’ seems to be the most popular quote from Elle Darby but can we have a moment for ‘Give me my baby’ on the birth vlog. Always been a lovely girl with impeccable manners our Elle

• Haha
Reactions: 101

lmao999

Idk if you guys remember ages ago that number that was on WhatsApp that everyone said was Connor? I saved the number myself and I’ve just been on PayPal tonight and was looking through my contacts for someone to pay, and guess who came up? Swift Apparel!!! With an old picture of Connor that I’ve never seen on Instagram!! So that number is definitely his so he was 10000% cheating
B39C546F-AC8C-4B02-972D-F5BA760A47AC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Um no! I work for a large company, I’m not office based so not there all the time. Honestly you can’t win, say what you’ve heard or been told ( gossip ) and you get called out 🙄. Think my time on this thread is done. It’s been a hoot, but can’t deal with this shit.
The OG angles know the score, hit that ignore button for the stupid comments 😉

I love all the random bits of gossip - it is what Tattle is all about! People need to stop taking it so seriously like they're in Line Of Duty and just enjoy the ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

laulau29

Chatty Member
Elle wouldn’t have her hen do in a foreign country with smelly foreigners don’t be silly xx

• Haha
Reactions: 95

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Thinking of EDL on a flight reminds me of her whinging because whilst returning from NYC, the pilot didn't announce it was her birthday for everyone to hear 😂 and if memory served, it was because some very rude passenger had a medical emergency. How dare they lmao.
I'd forgotten about this! 🤣

Imagine Connor/EDL requesting to one of the flight attendants to ask the Pilot to give her a birthday shout out....

Flight Attendant to Pilot: "Captain, we have a famous YouTuber on board who's birthday it is. Apparently she's the one that put Orlando on the map and can get you 15% off Hello Fresh with her code IJUSTHATEINDIANSANDPOLISHPEOPLEREALLY15"

Pilot to Flight Attendant: "Fuck off. Just invent an imaginary 7 hour long medical emergency would you please."

• Haha
Reactions: 91

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
She is exactly the type to turn up at a neo-Nazi rally.
Or a Klu Klux Clan gathering "Hunni, I just thought the white cheesecloth robes with the cute hoods was SuCh aN aEsThEtIc"

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone hate on Elle Darby as much as you “whiteorchid” 😳 You have 16 pages of messages and they all relate to Elle Darby (the odd James & Carys message thrown in) 😆 If Elle Darby goes missing the cops are gonna look for you 🤣
Well if "hate" is pointing out how ridiculous and contrived everything she represents is, then absolutley fair play.

16 pages doesn't sound enough, but thanks for the stalk/shout out ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Um no! I work for a large company, I’m not office based so not there all the time. Honestly you can’t win, say what you’ve heard or been told ( gossip ) and you get called out 🙄. Think my time on this thread is done. It’s been a hoot, but can’t deal with this shit.
@Ellyjelly Don’t worry about people trying to push you for more information, ignore them. You’re right.. you’re damned if you do & you’re damned if you don’t on this thread at the moment. You are welcome here always and appreciate you letting us in on things, without putting yourself at risk ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 87

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
What a year for her to lose out on so much lucrative and easy money content material: Saint's 1st New Year (wonder how that went LOL 😆) Saint's 1st Pancake Day, 1st Valentines Day, 1st Mothers Day, 1st Easter, 1st Birthday.. all the Wedding content build up: Bridesmaids stuff, the Hen and Stag Do's, a separate Bridal Shower (of course because she sees herself as an honorary American 🙃), Herbie & Hector being gifted best man-dog outfits from Pets At Home, the Wedding itself.

She would've rung the shit out of every conceivable Saint or Wedding related content to max the money making opportunities. 2022 was the worst year for her to lose her most lucrative footage. Karmas a bitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Christmaskoala

Hi, I have been reading this thread since just before all the tweets were uncovered but have had to set up a new account in order to comment so as not to out myself to any local tattlers.
Anyway, I walk my dog past her house most days and the past 2 days her car has not been there. The Tesla is still there as well as another car with a personalised plate in the name of Jess 👀👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
OmG AnGlEs! I've just realised why she was spotted on a flight to Florida! It's SO obvious!!

Universal Studios Orlando are struggling for publicity post-pandemic, and they desperately need her back to do a Vlog and re-establish it on the map following her surge in notoriety popularity.

They must be paying her in Reeses Pieces rather than Chocolate Digestives out there. 🇺🇸

• Haha
Reactions: 83

bunny4205

Hello everyone. New here but I had to jump on because the comments of these silly girls on her posts are absolutely terrible. They say times were different ten years ago. No they weren’t ???? Maybe 30-40 years ago, definitely not 10! I was 12 in 2011 and no one ever said any overly racist things to me my whole life (I am Asian). Plus what she said was downright hateful. It wasn’t the usual tweet of her calling her friends the n word (in a joking way). That’s racist but not outright hateful. What she said was deep rooted and malicious. People will never change from those sorts of opinions !

• Heart
Reactions: 82

greenkween20

Personal opinion. But if she posts for her mum I’m ngl I personally find that weird. I don’t get people who post birthday things or Mother’s Day thing etc for people on social media who don’t even have social media. Like oh happy birthday grandad. But your grandad isn’t gonna see it therefore it’s all performative for your followers. Obvs it’s a nice thing yes but I feel like why post someone who isn’t gonna see it or feel the appreciation you’re tryna give. Unless it’s like flowers or whatever but idk personal opinion some may disagree xx
my mum died 10 years ago and I still post her for every occasion. I don’t want people to forget her.Sometimes posting her on social media is the only way I can acknowledge her. I don’t think it’s fair to judge people for how they grieve or if they post tributes. I don’t post for anyone but me and my mum and would hate for someone to say it’s performative

• Heart
Reactions: 82