Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to the wonderful @WhiteOrchid she may not have one her love honey voucher but she did win the most likes for title thread...does that make up for it? :')

Elle appeared at a fashion show without appearing at the fashion show. I don't blame people for the mix up tho all influencers at white, blonde, orange and fake at this point so it's an easy mix up.

Is the Royal wedding off?

And when will the return or Carby Babrie be...find out on this thread...maybe

Missed anything?

Last thread in the Elle Darby collection https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...t-buy-them-back-says-lips-mcgee.27093/page-52

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All the comments on her last ig posts 🤢🤢 seems like people are quick to forget.

Reactions: 27
Did anyone see the trailer for the new Netflix show The Ultimatum? The concept seems the same as make or break that elle and conor were on, 😂

Reactions: 6
I often wonder what her friendships with Meggan and Carys were really like.. the last post with Carys and Amber said ‘besties’ (admittedly probs about the babies) but if you were truly friends with someone surely you would know their real character? And either stick by them as you know they don’t possess those views now or never have been friends in the first place? Was she just fake even irl or were both friendships (or was the unfollowing) just for the gram🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I often wonder what her friendships with Meggan and Carys were really like.. the last post with Carys and Amber said ‘besties’ (admittedly probs about the babies) but if you were truly friends with someone surely you would know their real character? And either stick by them as you know they don’t possess those views now or never have been friends in the first place? Was she just fake even irl or were both friendships (or was the unfollowing) just for the gram🤷🏽‍♀️
Good thought! To be honest I don’t think Elle really saw Carys or Megan much, so I reckon it was mainly an online ‘friendship’

I strongly dislike Carys too, she’s very fake and dim, plus there were constantly digs between her and Elle so I don’t think they were that close, it was all for IG

Reactions: 24
I deleted my Tattle account a few months ago but had to make a new one because this made HOWL

lolza.png

The fact that people ask for respect for someone who did nothing to deserve it baffles me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 157
Anyone else just pop in every few days on the off chance someone has spotted her tiny bum crack out in the wild?

• Haha
Reactions: 165
I deleted my Tattle account a few months ago but had to make a new one because this made HOWL

View attachment 1102054

The fact that people ask for respect for someone who did nothing to deserve it baffles me
Unfortunately alot of young girls looking up to her and want her come back

Why would you say you missing Saint...like wtf why would you miss someone else's child,child you never met,lots of weirdos on the Internet like watching children like its making me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Just came on to say the level of tea this thread has on Elle Darby is insane

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If I was her I would have archived the pictures of Saint, I wouldn't want strangers associating his face with negative vibes (like the ones who only looked at her page when this all came out)

But then again if I was her I wouldn't have made those vile comments or be a racist cow

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.