Elle Darby #55 Followers Still Low, bought a Bungalow and definitely not invited to Molly Mae's Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have these sad acts got going on in their own lives where their dream would be to see the Resurrection of EDL on social media? 🤮

Anyone that buys the new Angelle Collection stuff should also get a complimentary Tin Foil hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she tries to come back, I will be shocked. People who duck up on YouTube and get negative attention for a minor thing lie low for a while before coming back as if duck all happened. She cannot do that. She and Con are STILL racists. That will never change I believe. She's probably still wondering why she's been cancelled and may even try to blame Con's cheating for it and spin it as her forgiving him and moving on, which the sponger will absolutely take because he's a spineless twit who needs her income to fund his wanking sessions.

In short, don't come back Elle. You're not welcome. You can do one as well, Connnnnuuuhhhh!

Reactions: 21
If she comes back - on any platform - feel free into spamming the comments with me. She’s a vile vile person , who doesn’t deserve her actions to be forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is a racist dick. She thinks she is above everybody and is just angry people found out, she isn’t truly sorry. People don’t go from HATING certain people to ‘I’ve changed’. Ugh they honestly make me gag 🤮 I hope I don’t see her orange face and spongebob shaped bum pop up on YouTube ever again 😤

Reactions: 21
How is her arse crack that tiny 😂😭 it might just be a bad pic but that's really small!? Am I just being wired 🤪
Everything Elle has is XXS,even her crack. didn’t you know? Her crack is a size 2 and everything else is an 8 ( if she wants it oversized obvs)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.