Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiaMonroe14

I've never really been one for gossip websites such as tattle, but when I saw Eden had a thread (or multiple) on here, I thought I should jump on here and share my experience with her. I went to school with Eden, we were never friends as we hung around different people. The people she hung around with were absolute bullies and so was she. My friends were the group that nobody really noticed, we liked rock music and some of us maybe could have washed our hair a bit more often, but we were 16 and were probably more focussed on our GCSES. Eden and her friends were the group that would gag as we passed (none of us stank we just didn't wash our hair a lot, which is a blessing now because I've trained mine haha) I remember Eden being one of the main bullies in the group, she would spray deodorant as we walked past and one time she sprayed some in the eyes of one of us. It's quite ironic as now she hardly washes. In our school, we had uniform (obviously) and she would constantly try to grab our ties and tighten them (we had a strict uniform rule of how our ties were tied) I have no clue how she did in her GCSES and after year 11 we obviously went our separate ways but she really did make my school experience hell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

heckles

Chatty Member
When it’s time for a new thread we should call it “Eden Harvz - professional groomer with skiddy bloomers”

I knew she was a terrible person but I’m so shocked at how she took advantage of that girl. She’d have shared her story with Eden as well early on!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

busdriver89

VIP Member
Eden still wrote her own paragraph for tattle pretending to be the fan 💀 💀 💀 EDEN I’ve never seen your thread move so quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

w8g

VIP Member
I don’t follow this thread (because the other threads keep me so busy!) but I know who Eden is. I also happen to work in the creator industry and I get a kick out of reporting influencers who fail to declare paid partnerships. Happy to announce ASA got back to me :)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
Fuuuuck, her live!
Asking Poppy if she has any availability to go over to remove her tapes in her hair for her, despite Poppy's Nanna collapsing yesterday and Eden saying stuff like that always happens when she wants something done 🤯
If I was Poppy I'd tell her to go fuck herself!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

IR0201

VIP Member
They’ve been together 4 months. Shes acting like she’s been with him 10 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

paulstoothgap

I blocked Eden as soon as I downloaded the app- she gave me a massive bully vibe and I couldn’t stand seeing her videos. As she was blocked, I’ve never had much to say about her really.

But I’ve just seen this video on my TikTok where Eden MESSAGED a fan a paragraph to post on tattle, but making out its someone defending her. I’m absolutely embarrassed for her💀

She then took £300 off this young girl for food, bills, cigarettes and red bulls and didn’t pay back until TODAY after she was outed.

I knew from my gut she was a bad person, this just confirms it.
B4FFF953-B50C-40D5-9B3D-C61A4ABF3B8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Oh no, not Eden saying Lloyd struggles with severe PTSD and Lloyd never really sleeps LOL. Are we all seeing the same Lloyd or nah? Every time Eden does a video or Eden is on live, Lloyd is sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 28

bloogoo

VIP Member
I can tell you now that I have PTSD and i would not wish it on my worst enemy. I can’t talk about what i went through but what i can say is it’s taken over my life for 3 years. I’ve got to go for EMDR therapy and am on anti depressants to try and keep on top of it but it’s hard. The fact she’s even discussing thag he’s got mental health conditions without his consent is fucking revolting. It’s also more than just night terrors ffs. I can’t sleep without seeing flashbacks, I relive the day, I can’t get passed it without having to discuss every single detail, I can’t eat properly because my trauma involves fire, and the heat of the oven sets off my trauma. So for her to use it for clout for a fucking video because she’s losing followers is fucking disgusting and i want nothing more to do with that absolute piece of dog turd. Eden if you’re watching this OCD is not something you can control, i used to work with service users who couldn’t use the toilet because they were terrified of excretion, so they made themselves sick, spent hours saying bye repeatedly to people because they couldn’t say it just once, having to press buttons repeatedly over and over and over, it wrecked their social lives, their families, they had no quality of life. IT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN CONTROL. It isn’t just a querky routine, it takes over your whole life. We all have that feeling of did we lock the door, or did we leave our straightners on. She needs to go. Crawl back in that cave and disappear. If she does have all
these claimed mental health conditions then i can guarantee she wouldn’t be doing half the crap she does when she gets out of that pit of a bedroom.

Also i saw that she was saying it isn’t about a competition of who’s got what but WHO WAS SAT THERE REELING OFF ALL THEIR CONDITIONS THEN?! Nah i can’t anymore. I’m gonna have to duck out for a bit cause she’s really making me want to rage scream.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I think Lloyd doesn't like Lee because Lee can see him for what he is. Don't forget Lee is a lot older, he's been round the block, so to speak. I think Lloyds afraid of him x

sipstea22

Okay Eden you quickly ended the live before anyone could reply to your question on “what you should take accountability for”

1) bullying other people (you admitted today you can be a bitch)
Example: when you forgot that you told everyone how nice Molly Mae was then changed your story and called her a c*nt. You was basically being a troll, no better than trolls. As you was welcoming hate towards Molly Mae. You didn’t even try to stop the hate. You encourage it more as you kept repeating the story. You want people to treat you nice but slated her. What if she was having a stressful day when she met you? What if her MH was shit that day?

2) encouraging followers (whom could be young) to take drugs to sleep.

3) making jokes about Caroline flack. Also making jokes or fun at things that are gross or vile. And pass it off as dark humour.

4) admit to your followers (you are widely young and impressionable) that you like unconsensual consensual sex 🤢 fair enough if that’s what you and your partner are in to and you trust eachother. Still disturbing. But anyways, you shouldn’t be talking about this kind of subject when you can have really young followers watching and thinking it’s okay because their idol said it’s okay.

5) once again telling your young fans it’s okay to have intuitive thoughts and talking about throwing a baby against a wall. Instead of telling your followers to get the right help. As many new mums especially have PP depression etc and instead of helping them seek help, you are telling your young impressionable audience that it’s okay to have these thoughts. But what if they think okay well Eden told me it’s okay so now I’m going to go through with my thought process and harm my baby because Eden said thoughs thoughts are perfectly normal!

5) you constantly makesly jokes about others but then when it’s towards you, you play victim and say everyone is trolling you! So thousands and even hundreds of thousands of ppl are all trolling you but you are always always ALWAYS the victim? No no no, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

6) just now in your live you said if you were Acer’s mum you would beat him!
Ohhh okay, so if you were being questioned by police and they said what did you say? “Ohhh officer I only said I would beat him I wouldn’t really do it”

No Eden! Words have consequences. Always think before you speak. If you did, you would never have any drama. You are your own worst enemy. I actually think every person on this thread is a much nicer, kinder person than you. Just because you show your face doesn’t make you a nice person. You are a real life troll.

btw I could add soooo much more to this list but I’d be here for days!

• Heart

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Is she taking the actual piss with this?

He’s literally endangering other innocent motorists around him by driving whilst tired. Why is thick twat Eden laughing her head off?!
Why he's so close to the windscreen 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭

New ick unlocked

• Haha

tam0441

She’s vile.
She’s a bully.
She’s excellent and twisting her own words after offending people.
She has a terrible attitude.
She’s ungrateful.
She’s lazy.
She’s so self entitled.
She has no decorum.
She’s deffo got munchausens by proxy.
She’s the worst kind of girl to influence a young audience.
She’s toxic.

And that’s about it really