Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seems to be now majority people who posted things outing her are now in her comments licking her 'mahoosive bunda' like EH?

Reactions: 3
Eden Harvz #21 grooms young fans for money but has been called out, pity party time, uses mental health for clout

Reactions: 7
32k in the bank and she’s letting someone whose probably close to minimum wage buy food and drink for her and ACCEPTS it??? I feel like most normal people would never ever do that??
I bet she didn’t even thank her other than that video 😅

Reactions: 20
I hope that she looses everything she’s ‘worked’ for, she doesn’t deserve a penny

Reactions: 6
Time to groom with eden cha cha cha - my suggestion for the next thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
32k in the bank and she’s letting someone whose probably close to minimum wage buy food and drink for her and ACCEPTS it??? I feel like most normal people would never ever do that??
I bet she didn’t even thank her other than that video 😅
If I was Eden I’d have insisted on leaving that girl a tip or I’d have messaged her to say thanks and offer her the money back but noooooo, she wants to get all the freebies she can. Especially after everything that’s happened about her taking money from Charlotte, why even announce this to your page???

Reactions: 9
Looks like Charlotte has deleted her tiktoks about Eden.
she hasn’t she’s gone private, can’t blame her tbh, i would have done the same especially with the level
of harassment eden’s dishing out to her.

If I was Eden I’d have insisted on leaving that girl a tip or I’d have messaged her to say thanks and offer her the money back but noooooo, she wants to get all the freebies she can. Especially after everything that’s happened about her taking money from Charlotte, why even announce this to your page???
cause she’s a beggggggggggggg.

Reactions: 5
‘YeAh BuT sHe DiDnT sAy ShE wAnTeD iT bAcK🤪’ what a tit excuse too. ‘There was no discussion of the money being given back’ well there should have be. Scabbing off kids. How is she proud of her platform, I’ll never understand id be ashamed and embarrassed the sponging cow

She didn’t have to give her the money back, i don’t actually think char asked for it back, eden approached her after seeing the videos and then sent message after message. She just made people aware that she had been groomed out of £300, and we all
collectively made eden realise that she should never have accepted it in the first place. It’s also audacious that she lied afterwards saying she paid her double, or gave her interest.. although maybe she now did to try and keep the heat off her.. but it’s hush money and that’s even more groomy. It’s just all weird, befriending kids, talking to them like your best friends.. and gaslighting after the events took place.. creepy creep.

Reactions: 6
Look how fucked Lloyd is in this clip of the ghost hunt, how could you use it to advertise 😂😂😂😂 He’s gurning so badly

Also the whole she didn’t ask for money back - groomers don’t ask for things back, that’s the point they groom you into thinking it’s something you want to do, that’s how exploitation works, so then they can say- oh well it was consensual they wanted to give me this or do that. She should never be engaging in such deep talks with much younger vulnerable fans, anyone offering money she should say no to, the girl might have been insistent but Eden needed to say no thankyou not for now and try and keep an appropriate distance.
If this was a male influencer and female fan, people would be sooo concerned but Eden plays it off saying that she’s the victim and don’t believe everything you see etc, but if there was more proof you was innocent you would show it no?
Eden needs to get off her high horse and realise she’s gone too far, using MH for engagement and to exploit vulnerable people who she then labels as obsessed fans and it’s their fault. It’s hers as an adult and as the one with Control in the relationships she has to make decisions and control the whole narrative

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She didn’t have to give her the money back, i don’t actually think char asked for it back, eden approached her after seeing the videos and then sent message after message. She just made people aware that she had been groomed out of £300, and we all
collectively made eden realise that she should never have accepted it in the first place. It’s also audacious that she lied afterwards saying she paid her double, or gave her interest.. although maybe she now did to try and keep the heat off her.. but it’s hush money and that’s even more groomy. It’s just all weird, befriending kids, talking to them like your best friends.. and gaslighting after the events took place.. creepy creep.
Couldn't she have just sent the money directly back to her from the beginning? Like "no I can't accept this, thank you but I'm sending it back", I feel bad for borrowing money off my friends let alone someone who I've never met, and is quite clearly obsessive

Reactions: 8
Couldn't she have just sent the money directly back to her from the beginning? Like "no I can't accept this, thank you but I'm sending it back", I feel bad for borrowing money off my friends let alone someone who I've never met, and is quite clearly obsessive
Or when she started making money she could’ve messaged them girls back saying “this is a thank you gesture for the help”?? Shes a scab of a person though isn’t she. Wonder what went wrong with her because Freya owns her own cleaning business and Yaz said her dream is to own a bridal shop. They seem to have some sort of work ethic but Eden just wants to sit on her arse. Oh sorry her big fat bunda 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Won’t be long before she’s advised to make a company to file accounts under to write off expenses etc if she’s earning what she says she is.
I look forward to picking her accounts apart 🤣 geek

I bet she thought Costa knew her and was gifting her 🥴😂😂😂

• Haha
I’ve just found this thread and it’s so refreshing to see. I always thought there were a lot of red flags and have never been able to really watch any of her stuff.

I’m still catching up on all threads but I try to be as objective as possible when it comes to this stuff.

I think one thing I’ve noticed with many “tik tok influencers” and definitely Eden is how unhealthy these parasocial relationships are. I think anyone making there content about their personality is at a huge risk on both being exploited and the exploitee.

A lot of these young followers truly see Eden as a friend and not a content creator and I think Eden has definitely take advantage of that or maybe the lines blur for her. What she has to remember is she is the adult here, she is the one with the power and it’s her responsibility to make the boundary clear.

She can’t on one hand post all this information, intimate details about her life and not expect people to have opinions or support her just because she is Eden. On the other hand, I don’t necessarily think it’s fair that some of her fans do get to this obsessive level but she hasn’t made any effort to put the boundaries, that as an adult she should, in place.

It’s all well and good interacting with fans at organised events where safeguarding can be put in place for these young fans, maybe liking a comment they’ve posted but she should never be interacting with minors, which is the majority of her fan base, in their private messages. And if you don’t know someone’s age, don’t message or take anything off them.

Her mental health videos have never sat right with me, the acting videos I hate watching and don’t find enjoyable and I get not everyone’s content is for everyone but I dislike her being a mental health advocate, especially when her platform was built of the backs of people with EDs but her content is far from an ED friendly place.

I have a lot more to say but I’m glad to find people who don’t make me feel like an awful person for not seeing the sun shine through her arse.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.