Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never really been one for gossip websites such as tattle, but when I saw Eden had a thread (or multiple) on here, I thought I should jump on here and share my experience with her. I went to school with Eden, we were never friends as we hung around different people. The people she hung around with were absolute bullies and so was she. My friends were the group that nobody really noticed, we liked rock music and some of us maybe could have washed our hair a bit more often, but we were 16 and were probably more focussed on our GCSES. Eden and her friends were the group that would gag as we passed (none of us stank we just didn't wash our hair a lot, which is a blessing now because I've trained mine haha) I remember Eden being one of the main bullies in the group, she would spray deodorant as we walked past and one time she sprayed some in the eyes of one of us. It's quite ironic as now she hardly washes. In our school, we had uniform (obviously) and she would constantly try to grab our ties and tighten them (we had a strict uniform rule of how our ties were tied) I have no clue how she did in her GCSES and after year 11 we obviously went our separate ways but she really did make my school experience hell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
If your boyfriend has PTSD why would you purposely put him in situations that could maybe trigger him? Like fake fainting and purposely shaking as if you’re scared. I’m not saying he doesn’t have it because PTSD comes in a spectrum but don’t lie and say he doesn’t sleep when all the fella does is drink wine, sleep, play Xbox and clearly does some sort of drugs
The fake fainting got me. If she had anxiety why cry wolf and do those kinds of things? I’d be concerned they wouldn’t believe me when I was truly overwhelmed. Someone above hits the nail in the head about red bull. If she’s as anxious as she says then she needs to stop drinking red bull, you know a drink that is renowned for the impact it has on your heart 🤯

Reactions: 8
The fake fainting got me. If she had anxiety why cry wolf and do those kinds of things? I’d be concerned they wouldn’t believe me when I was truly overwhelmed. Someone above hits the nail in the head about red bull. If she’s as anxious as she says then she needs to stop drinking red bull, you know a drink that is renowned for the impact it has on your heart 🤯
Didn't she say she was quitting red bull and give up after about a week? Very inspirational.

I've never really been one for gossip websites such as tattle, but when I saw Eden had a thread (or multiple) on here, I thought I should jump on here and share my experience with her. I went to school with Eden, we were never friends as we hung around different people. The people she hung around with were absolute bullies and so was she. My friends were the group that nobody really noticed, we liked rock music and some of us maybe could have washed our hair a bit more often, but we were 16 and were probably more focussed on our GCSES. Eden and her friends were the group that would gag as we passed (none of us stank we just didn't wash our hair a lot, which is a blessing now because I've trained mine haha) I remember Eden being one of the main bullies in the group, she would spray deodorant as we walked past and one time she sprayed some in the eyes of one of us. It's quite ironic as now she hardly washes. In our school, we had uniform (obviously) and she would constantly try to grab our ties and tighten them (we had a strict uniform rule of how our ties were tied) I have no clue how she did in her GCSES and after year 11 we obviously went our separate ways but she really did make my school experience hell.
I would also like to add that she was the type of girl who would spread gossip about people, she spread that a girl had slept with a teacher and it went around so much that the poor girl had to move schools in the middle of exam season! She would constantly arrange fights after school with other girls and she never showed up, it shows she's all bark and no bite, I think we all know this though.

She was never anxious in school, she had no problem with shouting out loud and bullying people. She would actually make fun of the kids with anxiety and would pretend to be concerned if somebody had a panic attack or got overwhelmed in class.

Reactions: 8
I have bad anxiety and can’t drink coffee, I can have a small can of red bull and be ok if I’ve eaten enough but no where near as many as she gets through a day

Reactions: 5
I have bad anxiety and can’t drink coffee, I can have a small can of red bull and be ok if I’ve eaten enough but no where near as many as she gets through a day
A can of monster and I feel like I'm having a heat attack! I don't do it often at all but im addicted to mango juice and I can only get mango monster at my local shop so I risk it sometimes

Reactions: 6
I can so relate, I used to be a greebo back in the day, not sure if that term is used anymore 🤣 but wow did we all get picked on so it doesn't surprise me that Eden was like this. And just goes to show, she didn't do very well for herself did she? And where are all her high-school mates at?! They've long gone!

Reactions: 12
I can so relate, I used to be a greebo back in the day, not sure if that term is used anymore 🤣 but wow did we all get picked on so it doesn't surprise me that Eden was like this. And just goes to show, she didn't do very well for herself did she? And where are all her high-school mates at?! They've long gone!
Fellow greebo here too haha. I still call myself one sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This makes my blood boil. I was horrendously bullied at school for being a bit weird, Turns out i am a queer weirdo but there we go… In her last video of her mental health series you could see the cogs turning as she was describing how she hung round with bullies. Doesn’t suprise me because i’m sure i also read
Keep telling urself that Eden x
lmfao they aren’t lies though, full on grooming, scammer.

There’s literally no way to get rid of this parasite but i’m damned if i’m going to sit while brands offer her deals knowing how dangerous she is to children and young people, so you know what i’m doing… emailing everyone single one she posts that she’s problematic. Already been in contact with one who’s emailed me back thanking me for letting them know 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dunno if this is too far or if I'm saying something really bad here but I think Eden threatens to harm herself if people don't stop. It's just the vibe Iv got from now she handled the Beth web feet situation before by saying it was her fault if she was sick or if anything happened. I really think that's what she does.

Reactions: 22
Those sickly sweet voiced anxiety videos are the most manipulative thing I’ve seen in a long time. Well done, Eden, you’ve outdone yourself 👏

Reactions: 14
I just saw Yorkshire peach posted that TikTok will no longer be pushing videos of creators who don’t do TikTok shop. Wonder if Eden will start again?
omfg yesssssssssss and connect management will expect them from her. i reckon this will be her downfall cause she’s too lazy to do anything 🤣

ps i’ve been round tattle along time like way back when hinch was first getting famous, i’m so glad i’ve got you all to rant to 🤣. They can say what they’re like about us being trolls but it’s not trolling when it’s all true 🤣

Reactions: 7
Lloyd has awful PTSD and can't sleep at night but yet she still makes stupid videos trying to wake him up or by acting stupid if he's caught napping..... hmmm okay Eden. Brilliant partner and support you are then if that's true. Honestly this woman just gets worse by the weeks 🤮
That red wine heed is mighty heavy the morning after a sesh

Reactions: 4
I just saw Yorkshire peach posted that TikTok will no longer be pushing videos of creators who don’t do TikTok shop. Wonder if Eden will start again?
This will be her excuse as to why her following hasn’t increased in so long… no way could it be because of her personality 👀

Reactions: 5
It’s based around eye movement desensitisation and reprogramming your thoughts so the trauma is stored differently in your brain, they use clickers or other things such as holding either arm while discussing memories. I’m really generalising here but it’s really really really good for PTSD and i wish you well in your recovery, i’ve had lots of feedback from friends to say that it’s been really
helpful . I started it back in 2020 but covid put an end to it before i could start processing it all and get into the emdr therapy properly. Restarting again in a few weeks 💚💚💚
Thanks for replying I looked online but couldn’t make out what it meant lol thank you I so hope it works I can’t handle these flashbacks i really hope it goes well for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.