Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this girl famous for?
I know she posts on Tictok.
literally been thinking the same.. all she does is apply her make up on live… it’s not like other lives where people are actually doing a job and documenting it..

Shes just put a update on her first video saying that eden has messaged her and now give her the money back
question this as in another video she said she had blocked her..

Reactions: 1
Oh my god the videos from that girl came up on my FYP. I’m not surprised she’s taken advantage of young fans and got them to send her money, god knows how many others she’s done this too.
shes essentially groomed her fan, it’s disgusting and not okay!

Reactions: 20
Now Freya is posting basically calling that girl a liar and twisting the story! Ffs that family are RATS

Reactions: 15
Now Freya is posting basically calling that girl a liar and twisting the story! Ffs that family are RATS
Why do all the family have mental health problems!? How were they parented…
Even if someone sent her money.. send it straight back!!

I feel sick, how could she possibly stand there and defend herself. Hold your hands up once ffs Eden
waiting for Lloyd to say something 🙄
Apparently the story is “twisted”
A mentally ill fan thought her and Eden were friends and Eden accepted money.. it’s grooming. Eden should do better!

Reactions: 11
Freya is one to watch, she claims she's so fragile she can't get involved but she's the one who reacts in the most vile vilest ways!

Reactions: 26
I honestly feel like both sisters now need to come off social media and not return, both for different reasons.

Something comes out about Eden every other week. It’s literally the same story. Eden has said/done something. Eden’s fans rush to her defence. Eden takes a break or turns off comments. Lloyd/Yaz/Freya post about how wonderful she is. Eden posts a montage or her hugging her 14 year old fans OR posts a montage of different photos of herself crying. A few days later, she’s preaching mental health and all is back to normal. Rinse aaaaand repeat. She needs to leave social media and find a new job because she’s not cut of to be a role model or to “influence”. More people are seeing the light and sooner or later she won’t come back from it, her account won’t recover. It’s just a matter of time.

And then there’s Yaz. I know this isn’t her thread but honestly I’ve said it before, I don’t mind the girl. She genuinely seems sweet, and she seems like a good person from the heart and an amazing mum. BUT. Her social media is not healthy for her. Look at her Instagram story. She’s sobbing into the camera. When you take a step back and look at the situation, that isn’t normal or healthy. She doesn’t deserve the hate, and out of a place of genuine concern, she needs to take a break from it and focus on the things that mean most to her for a bit.

Unlike what people *say* about Eden, I’ve followed her for over a year and haven’t seen any evidence that she’s a good person. Genuinely, all I see is a manipulative, lying, narcissistic little girl. There’s mountains of evidence of her preying on the vulnerable to benefit herself. If she didn’t make it on tiktok, she would be in prison for swindling a granny out of their pension. People like that stop at no one to get what they want.

Reactions: 26
Eden still wrote her own paragraph for tattle pretending to be the fan 💀 💀 💀 EDEN I’ve never seen your thread move so quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Imagine actually typing out ‘I send my friends thousands weekly’, reading that back and still deciding to post it… how out of touch is this girl 🙄 I don’t follow her but for weeks now the drama around her has been coming up on my fyp and I’ve always had odd vibes from her!
Also hate the whole ‘I’m not enjoying social media’ ‘I don’t love my job the same way anymore’ all that is bullshit, if it’s that bad delete your accounts and get a real job like the rest of us. You’re too busy feeding your ego so you don’t give that much of a tit! Honestly if it’s that bad you’re not a high profile celebrity you could delete social media and go get a normal job, dye your hair and I guarantee within a month people won’t have a clue who you are!

Reactions: 17
As soon as I saw the video from her “fan” I came straight here. I can’t believe she took advantage of that poor girl - asking her to write on Tattle was enough (and so embarrassing that she actually wrote that message herself) but actually asking for money, when she regularly brags about her income, is actually disgusting. Apparently Eden has sent the money back now, but I’m sure only to save her reputation!

Reactions: 14
"Oh I know, I'll post a pic of "Eedy" with the kids along side a paragraph of bullshit, that'll make everyone feel sorry for her". duck off Freya. Deranged lot, from the Mom all the way down to Eden. So out of touch with reality its laughable.

Reactions: 21
Why’s yaz crying about hate forums talking about her weight? No one here talks about weight

Reactions: 15
Honestly can’t believe how vile she is. How much more is going to come out about her?! Time she got off social media for good - She’s no role model, she’s pure toxic.

Reactions: 7
It’s the eat with me looking all sad and quiet so people comment on how broken she looks ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly believe Yaz would flourish if she stepped away from her toxic family members. She has a loving husband and a beautiful child that adore her. The rest are pulling her down I hope some day she steps out of edens shadow and this constant need to be up edens hole to validate herself as a member of that family

Reactions: 14
Eden might be the best auntie, best sister, best daughter, blah blah blah but that doesn’t make up for the fact that she’s used a lot of people - most of them being young fans, I can remember her asking for money to be sent to her PayPal on numerous occasions. To me that’s always been wrong and she was taking advantage of her young, easily influenced fans who felt sorry for her and fell for her sob stories (one being how she needed to get to Yaz after she gave birth so got everyone to send her money, another being for flipping hair extensions) she should not ever be using people, taking advantage of them or taking money from them/her fans. It also doesn’t excuse the fact that she can have a vile attitude and treat/talk to a lot of people like tit because she thinks she’s amazing and can do and say what she likes. This is the whole problem here, nobody in her actual real life ever says to her ‘Actually that was wrong Eden’ they just ignore the issues and say well yeah but… she’s amazing at this and that, yes maybe so but she’s still done crappy things!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.