Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her primark haul, why does she act like her bum is bleeping mahoosive she just goes on and on, my bunda this my bunda that

Reactions: 14
I swear if she tries to make herself out to have a “big bum” as her personality from now on, I will cry with laughter. Yes she has a bum but it’s not bigger than average, she needs to calm down with her bum comments

Reactions: 13
Acting like she can’t wear normal knickers because her bum is big? She really is delusional

Reactions: 16
Have we ever found out why her and sophie don't hang out anymore she was in every video at one point

Also her newest TikTok about her being honest but I bet if someone told her your breath stinks of redbull and stale fags and your house smells of garbage she would be the first too cry and say it’s bullying

Reactions: 2
If you haven’t eaten yet please join me bragging about all the tit tat that i bought while i was out. JESUS CHRIST.

Reactions: 5
Does she realise people are waiting for her to bleeping eat a meal. This
I swear if she tries to make herself out to have a “big bum” as her personality from now on, I will cry with laughter. Yes she has a bum but it’s not bigger than average, she needs to calm down with her bum comments
the fact that she’s buying bigger pants and doing them up tighter annoys me, she doesn’t not need bleeping XL, people who are XL need XL. People who buy big sizes make it harder for those of us who are actually plus sized be able to get the sizes we need. GAHHHHH. right enough for me now. Back to lurking.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but this week she has bragged about giving her friends “thousands” etc and today she has put a post up telling everyone that a staff member from Costa paid for her food. “It’s free” no it isn’t she paid for it….
I would be embarrassed. she didn’t ask obviously for the food to be paid for but I would have to go and buy that girl a boots voucher for £50 or something similar. Gives me the ick

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #21 - She's obsessed with her non-existent arse and her whole persona is a total farce.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg I just saw a video someone put up of the messages Eden sent to Charlotte after she outed Eden for not paying her back 😳

(if this has already been posted pls ignore)

Why on earth would you pressure someone who suffers with their MH to go on a live stream

And the amount of messages she sent to Charlotte and in that tone😳, it’s harassment and bullying.

Eden is not fit enough to look after her own dog, let alone have a career in social media.
What's her obsession with being an aunty? Like yeah, you're an aunt, and what? What would you like? A medal? A round of applause? 😂

Eden Harvs #21 - White hair but no flair, big thongs & many wrongs...harvz is losing followers fast..just how much longer will she last?

Reactions: 11
It's mental how this thread was created not even 10 days ago and we already need another thread 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I think with the amount of new people to the thread and asking what Eden has previously done and ongoing drama a wiki needs to be created!

Eden making out how much her life has changed and how she’s found love and become such a nicer person since being in a relationship, she literally said the same about her ex’s. It will phase out and she will be back to shagging the ex grandads carer, just like she cheated on her boyfriend for him too

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.