Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow this thread (because the other threads keep me so busy!) but I know who Eden is. I also happen to work in the creator industry and I get a kick out of reporting influencers who fail to declare paid partnerships. Happy to announce ASA got back to me :)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Why does Eden have to always be so extra, “when we got to Chessington we met our host” why not just go around the park like a normal person.. weirdos.. says she has a phobia of cows, but feeds them? Make it make sense. Funnily enough there’s a cow called Eden, I won’t make any further comments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was Chesington gifted to them or has she made her caption seem like it was?

Reactions: 1
Lmao I was rushed here after the video came up on my fyp
It looks exactly the same 😂😭
All the stories and tiktoks mentioning having her hair cut, for what? The way she was going on, you’d think she was having a Bob like her sister. She might’ve had layers put in, but either way she cannot count because that’s not 6 inches 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow this thread (because the other threads keep me so busy!) but I know who Eden is. I also happen to work in the creator industry and I get a kick out of reporting influencers who fail to declare paid partnerships. Happy to announce ASA got back to me :)
Well done 👍🏼 keep up the good work 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys I'm nine hundred and ninety five years old, what is MLM?? I thought it was Multi Level Marketing (which it absolutely is) 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ help

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys I'm nine hundred and ninety five years old, what is MLM?? I thought it was Multi Level Marketing (which it absolutely is) 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ help
MLM means men loving men. WLW means women loving women etc etc. hence why they’ve said it’s wrong of Eden to use that sound as she’s a straight female in a relationship with a male x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im actually going to stand up for her here... Im part of the lgtbq community and I think the whole you cant use this sound if you arent gay is the biggest load of bollocks and is just the terminal victim types of tiktoks latest thing to kick off over. I will get my coat

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Im actually going to stand up for her here... Im part of the lgtbq community and I think the whole you cant use this sound if you arent gay is the biggest load of bollocks and is just the terminal victim types of tiktoks latest thing to kick off over. I will get my coat
Yeah that's fine but if someone points out it's a sound specifically for gay men eden doesn't need to turn round and say she isn't being accepted and being made to feel tiny. She could have just said oh I didn't know or oh Iv saw other straight couples using it so I didn't no. She wasn't being made to feel tiny and there was nothing for lgbtq+ folks to accept. Her responses were weird.

Reactions: 17
Right dad let's get the practice coffin out and see if we can lift it yet 😂😂😂 or do they just arm and leg him about the livingroom
I think once would be funny especially after a drink. But I think every time is a bit much 🤣🤣

Omfg don’t 🤣🤣 I have images of her lifting him up ‘can you touch the ceiling yet’ 😅😂
The girls would lift him up and Lloyd would be gripping on with his feet dangling off the floor. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.