Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The videos would be great to inform her younger audience of the symptoms and signs of mental health if it wasn’t completely self-serving. She wants to show herself as kind and relatable off the back of a big scandal.

I know OCD is different for everyone, but how she can have her foot resting on a desk and then “suddenly” need to tap the other foot twice, while she is recording a video, is very convenient when she didn’t have to tap her foot from the beginning. I have been diagnosed and suffer with OCD and it’s not just something you deal with when you remember. It takes over your whole life. Not a moment goes by where you’re not completely consumed by it. All of her conditions/disorders seem to be very convenient, and pop up when they suit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So if Eden has 36k sat in the bank... why is Carla sending Charlotte that money back?!

Reactions: 9
Never seen her threads before or commented but just seen her anxiety Q&A and as a CBT therapist she is saying the the worst things and giving poor advice to a very impressionable audience which is frustrating.

What she said about CBT and the therapist saying”try making yourself ill in front of people to see how they react” has clearly been taken out of context and she hasn’t added the rationale that she’ll have been provided. In CBT we test beliefs and if she has a fear of being Ill in public they’d get her to create predictions and test beliefs by noticing if people focus on her when she is unwell etc. it’s not just a “make yourself sick and see what people think” so I wish she wouldn’t paint that kind of picture leaving people with anxiety terrified to get help and support 🙄 her experience might not have been good but she holds a lot of responsibility and influence and should really think twice about what she says for likes and reactions.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her videos would be great if it wasn’t a stunt to try and pull back followers- she doesn’t get hate because everyone wants her to be perfect here at all, she just gets called out for her bullshit and when she lies about everything. If she was honest she’d have no problems - don’t use fans MH and exploit them and there would be no exposing of her, don’t pretend like you created green hair and have breakdowns about it and then go change it all like a spoilt brat, stop being so entitled and just get on with life. She lives a pretty easy lifestyle compared to most especially at the minute money wise and with everything going on, why not try and make more of a positive platform, help people, stop being disgusting and swearing at 12 year old children, making sex jokes, and just sack off the 33 year old bucket hat wearing beg, he does nothing for her and she funds him to be a bum all day long…
Also lloyd doesn’t sleep but anything she posts of him he’s asleep, and the whole his inner child is at peace with you therefore makes no sense. She only ever posts him sleeping and they sleep until 12/1 pm each day, some people have to live off 3/4 at a push so please stop pretending for all this stufff - it might be he has issues but it’s clearly not as bad as she makes it out

Reactions: 11
It’s almost as if she ‘steals’ MH problems off other people. She strikes me as the person that learns all the side effects off people then claims it as her own. Funny how Lee has openly suffered with PTSD (very understandable given his army past).. now all of a sudden Lloyd has that too? Is it because she’s seen how it works over the years so she has enough education on the matter so she can chat about it?
She’s never ever once mention Lloyd suffering with it, not on lives, in passing comments or anything.
I wonder how many ‘friends’ she’s studied over the years and stole their MH problems.

Reactions: 15
Imagine getting called a groomer then dying your green hair SILVER 😩 pipe down Wayne Lineker

Now my fav nick name for deedee (Green Giant) is no longer applicable, I don’t know what to call her anymore.
The Wayne lineker part took me out 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
It’s almost as if she ‘steals’ MH problems off other people. She strikes me as the person that learns all the side effects off people then claims it as her own. Funny how Lee has openly suffered with PTSD (very understandable given his army past).. now all of a sudden Lloyd has that too? Is it because she’s seen how it works over the years so she has enough education on the matter so she can chat about it?
She’s never ever once mention Lloyd suffering with it, not on lives, in passing comments or anything.
I wonder how many ‘friends’ she’s studied over the years and stole their MH problems.
I swear some people just freely self diagnose themselves with all kinds of mental health issues.
Yes, unfortunately, a lot of real mental health problems do go undiagnosed and people struggle to get the correct help.
But just assuming you have something and start publicly telling people you have that condition doesn’t help people that genuinely have that condition.
How many of Eden’s conditions are actually officially diagnosed and does Lloyd have a diagnosis too?
To help mental health movement, instead of making up your conditions, why not campaign for ways for people that don’t feel right to get a diagnosis, what to look out for, share your experience of diagnosis. Some real stuff.

Reactions: 12
I can tell you now that I have PTSD and i would not wish it on my worst enemy. I can’t talk about what i went through but what i can say is it’s taken over my life for 3 years. I’ve got to go for EMDR therapy and am on anti depressants to try and keep on top of it but it’s hard. The fact she’s even discussing thag he’s got mental health conditions without his consent is bleeping revolting. It’s also more than just night terrors ffs. I can’t sleep without seeing flashbacks, I relive the day, I can’t get passed it without having to discuss every single detail, I can’t eat properly because my trauma involves fire, and the heat of the oven sets off my trauma. So for her to use it for clout for a bleeping video because she’s losing followers is bleeping disgusting and i want nothing more to do with that absolute piece of dog turd. Eden if you’re watching this OCD is not something you can control, i used to work with service users who couldn’t use the toilet because they were terrified of excretion, so they made themselves sick, spent hours saying bye repeatedly to people because they couldn’t say it just once, having to press buttons repeatedly over and over and over, it wrecked their social lives, their families, they had no quality of life. IT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN CONTROL. It isn’t just a querky routine, it takes over your whole life. We all have that feeling of did we lock the door, or did we leave our straightners on. She needs to go. Crawl back in that cave and disappear. If she does have all
these claimed mental health conditions then i can guarantee she wouldn’t be doing half the crap she does when she gets out of that pit of a bedroom.

Also i saw that she was saying it isn’t about a competition of who’s got what but WHO WAS SAT THERE REELING OFF ALL THEIR CONDITIONS THEN?! Nah i can’t anymore. I’m gonna have to duck out for a bit cause she’s really making me want to rage scream.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh no, not Eden saying Lloyd struggles with severe PTSD and Lloyd never really sleeps LOL. Are we all seeing the same Lloyd or nah? Every time Eden does a video or Eden is on live, Lloyd is sleeping
What a load of BS! I wonder what Lee thinks of this because to me it's yet another mockery of people who really do suffer with such illnesses like him.

I can tell you now that I have PTSD and i would not wish it on my worst enemy. I can’t talk about what i went through but what i can say is it’s taken over my life for 3 years. I’ve got to go for EMDR therapy and am on anti depressants to try and keep on top of it but it’s hard. The fact she’s even discussing thag he’s got mental health conditions without his consent is bleeping revolting. It’s also more than just night terrors ffs. I can’t sleep without seeing flashbacks, I relive the day, I can’t get passed it without having to discuss every single detail, I can’t eat properly because my trauma involves fire, and the heat of the oven sets off my trauma. So for her to use it for clout for a bleeping video because she’s losing followers is bleeping disgusting and i want nothing more to do with that absolute piece of dog turd. Eden if you’re watching this OCD is not something you can control, i used to work with service users who couldn’t use the toilet because they were terrified of excretion, so they made themselves sick, spent hours saying bye repeatedly to people because they couldn’t say it just once, having to press buttons repeatedly over and over and over, it wrecked their social lives, their families, they had no quality of life. IT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN CONTROL. It isn’t just a querky routine, it takes over your whole life. We all have that feeling of did we lock the door, or did we leave our straightners on. She needs to go. Crawl back in that cave and disappear. If she does have all
these claimed mental health conditions then i can guarantee she wouldn’t be doing half the crap she does when she gets out of that pit of a bedroom.

Also i saw that she was saying it isn’t about a competition of who’s got what but WHO WAS SAT THERE REELING OFF ALL THEIR CONDITIONS THEN?! Nah i can’t anymore. I’m gonna have to duck out for a bit cause she’s really making me want to rage scream.
I'm so so sorry to hear that you've been/still going through such trauma 💔 Sending you so much love and healing xxxxx ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I’m not defending the silver serpent at all, but OCD, PTSD, and probably everything else she talks about does come on a spectrum. Im truly so sorry you struggle so much with your PTSD but as someone who has also been diagnosed with PTSD, it isn’t always as debilitating. Also as someone with OCD tendencies, OCD isn’t always so out of control as you describe here. As I said, things do come on sprectrums, there are extreme circumstances as the ones you’re describing & less extreme when people have worked through them or not.
Again I am sorry, what you have been through and continue to go through sounds horrific!
But yeah bottom line is I do think Eden uses a lot of these ‘issues’ for clout, typical munchausen’s really - just doing it all for attention!

• Heart
What a load of BS! I wonder what Lee thinks of this because to me it's yet another mockery of people who really do suffer with such illnesses like him.
exactly!!!!!! Lee has ptsd and army trauma is serious. I mean i don’t know because we don’t know Lloyds home life, he may have had a terrible childhood but the fact that she has the audacity to put him in the spotlight for clout when she has no right. Nah.

I’m not defending the silver serpent at all, but OCD, PTSD, and probably everything else she talks about does come on a spectrum. Im truly so sorry you struggle so much with your PTSD but as someone who has also been diagnosed with PTSD, it isn’t always as debilitating. Also as someone with OCD tendencies, OCD isn’t always so out of control as you describe here. As I said, things do come on sprectrums, there are extreme circumstances as the ones you’re describing & less extreme when people have worked through them or not.
Again I am sorry, what you have been through and continue to go through sounds horrific!
But yeah bottom line is I do think Eden uses a lot of these ‘issues’ for clout, typical munchausen’s really - just doing it all for attention!
oh gosh yes sorry i wrote in a huge rant, it definitely does affect people differently I just really dislike how this is all being done for clout. I also totally agree that conditions are a spectrum, and you can live with them without them being debilitating to the point they are at the extreme i mentioned (i think i got a bit over passionate) 💚💚💚

Reactions: 5
exactly!!!!!! Lee has ptsd and army trauma is serious. I mean i don’t know because we don’t know Lloyds home life, he may have had a terrible childhood but the fact that she has the audacity to put him in the spotlight for clout when she has no right. Nah.
Lloyd has awful PTSD and can't sleep at night but yet she still makes stupid videos trying to wake him up or by acting stupid if he's caught napping..... hmmm okay Eden. Brilliant partner and support you are then if that's true. Honestly this woman just gets worse by the weeks 🤮

Attachments

oh gosh yes sorry i wrote in a huge rant, it definitely does affect people differently I just really dislike how this is all being done for clout. I also totally agree that conditions are a spectrum, and you can live with them without them being debilitating to the point they are at the extreme i mentioned (i think i got a bit over passionate) 💚💚💚
ohh no don’t apologise, I totally get the passion!! I agree the way she blurts things out & probably makes most of it up is proper rank, the way she casually dropped about an SA the other day made me sick to my stomach as that is where my PTSD stems from. The girl is just totally oblivious!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.