Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Gemma saying she's so worried about the hate her friend will get for all of this and she doesn't know what to do she doesn't want it to keep dragging on. Okay ask her to stop then 😂😂
I’m confused can someone fill me in, I thought the Gemma (with the shit green hair) put videos up saying she was getting hate…… was that for clout and attention? Are they mates?
I’m sure she said her son was getting horrible comments made about him from her “fans”

bloogoo

VIP Member
And i don’t care what she says. She’s a fucking influencer. Someone post her on STRAB on fb if it’s still going about, Absolute beg.

bloogoo

VIP Member
Omg I just saw a video someone put up of the messages Eden sent to Charlotte after she outed Eden for not paying her back 😳

(if this has already been posted pls ignore)

Why on earth would you pressure someone who suffers with their MH to go on a live stream

And the amount of messages she sent to Charlotte and in that tone😳, it’s harassment and bullying.

Eden is not fit enough to look after her own dog, let alone have a career in social media.
who’s tiktok is this?!

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I'm confused by Cheryl's hair she's said it's cosmic blue, posted a couple of videos with it green and the rest it's like blue black

ghostguy

VIP Member
Fucking hell they see eachother all the time and yaz only went on holiday. They’re so ott and dramatic for the cameras. Just makes me cringe so hard 🙄

And all the kids in the comments with “this made me cry”… fucking hell 😂😭😭😭
Yaz just saw Eden and thought 🤑🤑 TikToks&clout her lucky day

This is... So bizarre.
When I was her age I loved and adored Keanu Reeves and watched all his movies (that's as far as my obsession went!) not do videos like this regarding a troubled 24 year old with a history of toxicity. I just don't get what the attraction is, I really don't.
Gaaaaah this won’t load for me! Whose tiktok is it? I’m curious!

lozza96

VIP Member
Gemma did that post saying how to not say thing about eden then her friend is still doing videos about her 😂

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Like what?
I think the new member is one of Eden's flying monkeys lol. No offence if you're not. But I think that Charlotte has said this about Eden a while ago, then there was a phone call and she took it all back. I can't remember the details as it was a while back.