Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the Instagram story of Lloyd getting annoyed at her for filming himself pissing into a cup in the car park.

But for real why would you film and post that without your partners consent?! Can’t see these two lasting longer than July.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She's ridiculous she didn't like that Lloyd was having a good time last night he swemed to be getting right into things. I did not pay to watch but over on tik tok the whole time she kept saying she didn't like this or that, was telling Dan and Adam how to do things etc she tried to make it all about her I bet they was glad when she left. I bet they put her name in that word bank to scare her off.

Reactions: 8
I literally came here to say. Was watching the 'ghost hunt' last night and someone was in the comments asking repeatedly if Lloyd was okay, the amount of people who replied to the comment saying 'hes fine he had s drink with his meal earlier' or along those lines. Does this say he's an alcoholic and if he's shaking he's clearly relient on alcohol. I doubt the left because she was scared, more like the left because he needed a drink.. how embarrassing!! She made some very uncomfortable comments to Dan regarding getting on the witches bed with him etc when they were doing 'pre hunt live' on Adams.

• Wow
Just saw the Instagram story of Lloyd getting annoyed at her for filming himself pissing into a cup in the car park.

But for real why would you film and post that without your partners consent?! Can’t see these two lasting longer than July.
I completely agree with this. No matter what the situation, if my partner was driving and he was desperate and pulled over to wee in anything, the LAST thing I’d do is record him and put it on instagram. We’re all human and we’ve all been caught short at some point in our life. The difference with her is she chooses not to walk a few metres to use the toilet the scruff 😡

I literally came here to say. Was watching the 'ghost hunt' last night and someone was in the comments asking repeatedly if Lloyd was okay, the amount of people who replied to the comment saying 'hes fine he had s drink with his meal earlier' or along those lines. Does this say he's an alcoholic and if he's shaking he's clearly relient on alcohol. I doubt the left because she was scared, more like the left because he needed a drink.. how embarrassing!! She made some very uncomfortable comments to Dan regarding getting on the witches bed with him etc when they were doing 'pre hunt live' on Adams.
I don't think he was just drunk, he was very likely wired as well, judging by his slurred speech and huge pupils.

Eden seems to hate when someone else around her is having fun and getting more attention. She just acts like a sulky child and leaves cause she can't stand not getting all the attention. She's done that before when more attention is on her sisters as well.

It's such childish and toxic behaviour, I don't know how people around her don't call her out.

Reactions: 11
I would imagine being her partner very draining, I dunno how people are all over her baffles my brain 🧠 this is the type of girl I would avoid in secondary school as would use/abuse you for their dirty work 🥲

Reactions: 12
Eden has surprised Yasmin in Wales after spending the night about an hour away but sorry this is literally the most fake reaction from Yasmin LOL. Pull the other one, get in Eastenders gal
Way too dramatic, anyone would think she's not seen Eden for several years.

Also filming outside her house is not safe with a large following as people that live nearby might know exactly where Yaz lives now.

Reactions: 16
Way too dramatic, anyone would think she's not seen Eden for several years.

Also filming outside her house is not safe with a large following as people that live nearby might know exactly where Yaz lives now.
As someone who spends a lot of time in Yaz’s neck of the woods, I now know where she lives.

Luckily for her, I’m not a crazy super fan who’s gonna go stalk her, but doesn’t Yaz keep banging on about her abusive ex before Lee? What if he sees that video and works out where she is?

Reactions: 25
bleeping hell they see eachother all the time and yaz only went on holiday. They’re so ott and dramatic for the cameras. Just makes me cringe so hard 🙄

And all the kids in the comments with “this made me cry”… bleeping hell 😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The cracks will start to show. He clearly enjoys to dabble in things like drink and more which I’d never tit on people for but when her following is so young, it’s not great. She’s now trying to basically act like his mum and tell him off for things, who would put up with that??
It’s funny how she said her ex was an alcoholic and now her current boyfriend is slurring badly on lives that people have paid for!!

Reactions: 9
As someone who spends a lot of time in Yaz’s neck of the woods, I now know where she lives.

Luckily for her, I’m not a crazy super fan who’s gonna go stalk her, but doesn’t Yaz keep banging on about her abusive ex before Lee? What if he sees that video and works out where she is?
Doesn’t Lee tattoo from home? I can’t imagine their address would be that hard to find

I think at this point she really doesn't give a duck as to what her extensions look like 😂😂😭😭
It’s like she only cares what she looks like on her phone camera and forgets there’s a whole world out there who can see her from the back

Reactions: 2
Yaz is probably more shocked that Edens travelled to her for once 😂

Lee doesn't tattoo from home he has a shop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why they’re acting like Eden just flew across the world to see Yasmin. You see these tiktoks on TikTok and it does get you welling up, especially when it’s a partner, friends or family going across the world to see their loved ones, but they literally live 4 hours from each other. They literally saw each other end of February lol. I understand Eden doesn’t drive and I understand Yasmin is a full time yummy mummy but Yasmin drives and does nothing all day? She could easily go down and see them more.. she literally “works on her phone”. No offence but she can’t use the child as an excuse, if he can cope 4 hours on a plane to Canary Islands, he can cope on a train or driving 😂

Reactions: 14

I watched one live and knew her address straight away. Her friend said it when she was over there one day. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.