Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz making sure her long hair is seen as well in three tiktoks in a row. These girls are boring
Yaz is so incredibly irritating. Just as a person. Her hair looks bleeping shite, she could do so much with it get it looks limp and lifeless. The way her makeup is shovelled on 24/7, even when she was on holiday. Don’t get me started on that piercing and her crusty lips either.

Reactions: 14
I'm so glad I found this thread, I don't want to be nasty about her but what I've found is she says one thing that she can't do or is "scared off" and then contradicts herself and does the opposite. I had to unfollow her for these reasons and thought she was just a massive fake.

Reactions: 5
Yaz is so incredibly irritating. Just as a person. Her hair looks bleeping shite, she could do so much with it get it looks limp and lifeless. The way her makeup is shovelled on 24/7, even when she was on holiday. Don’t get me started on that piercing and her crusty lips either.
It’s the piercing/mole for me. Just looks wrong on all levels 😫

Reactions: 12
Her life is lagging.
Viewers inform her of said lagging.
She then proceeds to ask 'is it actually lagging or are people just saying that for attention'
Says the girl who cries in her tiktok videos for attention 🤪🤪🤪🤪
No everyone is desperate for attention like you Eden. Give your bum a wipe and duck off please.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fuuuuck, her live!
Asking Poppy if she has any availability to go over to remove her tapes in her hair for her, despite Poppy's Nanna collapsing yesterday and Eden saying stuff like that always happens when she wants something done 🤯
If I was Poppy I'd tell her to go duck herself!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
She’s removing the extensions and said she’s thinking of having silver next.
Of course she is, people kept recommending ‘Cruella’ style and there’s me like please shut up. The last thing us ‘Cruella’ girls want is her to ‘claim’ it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Someone asked if she can drive and she said "yeah just not legally or safely" so you can't drive then Eden? She's a bit mardy because she wants poppy to come over last minute and fix her hair but she's got her step daughter and can't. She might try to. Would I duck. Make a proper appointment like anyone else

I called a hair change yesterday as well

Reactions: 12
I think this comment is uncalled for, I know we aren’t Eden’s number one fans but I don’t agree with this comment
That’s okay we all have opinions.
everything she does screams rude narcissistic male in my opinion. Burping, farting, just her general personal hygiene.

It’s the piercing/mole for me. Just looks wrong on all levels 😫
She’s just been arguing with a thirteen year old in her comments lol

Reactions: 4
Offft. Every day on my FYP I see videos of people saying a friend let them down or they’ve been bullied by influencers and all the comments are guessing eden and all are right !!! She’s starting to be outed for who she is!!!

Reactions: 8
Offft. Every day on my FYP I see videos of people saying a friend let them down or they’ve been bullied by influencers and all the comments are guessing eden and all are right !!! She’s starting to be outed for who she is!!!
Half of it is clout chasing, I want to believe it’s true we know edens a bully but unless there’s proof I don’t believe a word.

Reactions: 2
That’s okay we all have opinions.
everything she does screams rude narcissistic male in my opinion. Burping, farting, just her general personal hygiene.

She’s just been arguing with a thirteen year old in her comments lol
I completely understand where you’re coming from but women can just be as narcissistic and have disgusting personal hygiene as males. I know so many females who happily burp and fart in public and not care. If anything, she has probably been dragged up and not brought up with manners. It would explain why she eats how she eats too. She always blames she is the way she is because of her childhood “in the countryside”😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.