Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can someone help me out what’s the Charlotte thing about I don’t have insta?

Reactions: 1
Guys can someone help me out what’s the Charlotte thing about I don’t have insta?
It's not on insta it's on tiktok someone posted the username a few pages back just read the thread for the rest there's screenshots to

Reactions: 1
Also Why is she harassing a mentally ill
girl.. i’ve seen her instagram story and it’s bleeping disgusting. The fact she has the nerve to send her 5 long ass messages, and then when she doesn’t get her own way literally be so disgusting. I can imagine why the poor girl waited a year to bring it up. She’s been grooming her and her other lottle
minions for the past 3 years. The fact she monetised eat with me off the back of nicky grahame is absolutely disgusting, where’s the money gone? To her back pocket. Cause it’s not helped anyone but get herself up the tiktok ladder.

Reactions: 13
Also Why is she harassing a mentally ill
girl.. i’ve seen her instagram story and it’s bleeping disgusting. The fact she has the nerve to send her 5 long ass messages, and then when she doesn’t get her own way literally be so disgusting. I can imagine why the poor girl waited a year to bring it up. She’s been grooming her and her other lottle
minions for the past 3 years. The fact she monetised eat with me off the back of nicky grahame is absolutely disgusting, where’s the money gone? To her back pocket. Cause it’s not helped anyone but get herself up the tiktok ladder.
She said she didn't realise the girl had mental health issues, I looked at her profile and could tell immediately she suffered considering the things she's posted. Who knows if she posted about her journey when they were friends but she seems pretty open about it

Reactions: 8
She said she didn't realise the girl had mental health issues, I looked at her profile and could tell immediately she suffered considering the things she's posted. Who knows if she posted about her journey when they were friends but she seems pretty open about it
She will be on
Has she even been doing eat with mes anymore?
Not entirely sure, she hasn’t posted them for a while really other than tonight’s sorry performance.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking exactly the same, there's a video with her showing her tattoo and you can see s/h scars, being through that myself I would harras someone with those issues because it's so easy to slip back to bad habits like that

Reactions: 5
Exposed her how? Spill the goss. I’ve just jumped in but she’s ranting about the same tit yet again
They posted where she lives in her comment section multiple times when she asked them to stop saying where she lived, even came back on another account it seemed

And i don’t care what she says. She’s a bleeping influencer. Someone post her on STRAB on fb if it’s still going about, Absolute beg.

They posted where she lives in her comment section multiple times when she asked them to stop saying where she lived, even came back on another account it seemed
Ohhhh I get you now, I read your last comment wrong. I thought you said exposed her, not exposed where she lives I thought I’d missed something juicy 😂
I’ve voiced my opinion on Gemma all ready. She’s lapping up all the attention. Day after day she’s moaning about it all for hours on end. Change the subject now and show no one you care. Then they’ll get bored and leave you alone. The more videos she makes enticing the Eden clan, the more they’ll hate on her

Reactions: 2
Eden is a groomer, even those messages she sent to Charlotte today are manipulative and grooming. Vile stinky scabby bleep

Reactions: 18
When it’s time for a new thread we should call it “Eden Harvz - professional groomer with skiddy bloomers”

I knew she was a terrible person but I’m so shocked at how she took advantage of that girl. She’d have shared her story with Eden as well early on!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hey Eden karma is a witch maybe stop grooming kids for money and stop with the mental health act but then take the pi** of Caroline flack

Reactions: 10
Just as she's being accused of grooming vulnerable kids she's made a video about her imaginary children hearing her and Lloyd having sex, nice choice Eden

• Wow
Reactions: 14
just decided to read about her after the drama! Her and her boyfriend annoy me. Does he own any clothing that isn’t stone island? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.