Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma is only commenting on Eden’s posts because that drama is over now. Eden and her don’t have similar hair, they’ve gotten over their argument so now Gemma isn’t relevant and she wants to try and stay that
As for Eden trying to act like these “trolls” aren’t getting to her, why bring it up so often then? It’s like when someone says they’re over their ex but talks about them nonstop. I think you’ll find the things you do is embarrassing Eden, not people talking the truth

Reactions: 7
I wonder if her management would take notice or are they as toxic as her? Surely they have a contract and surely there must be some
professionalism she has to uphold while being with them?

she also knew she had MH cause she admitted after. SHE KNEW. SHE FALKING KNEW. Sorry went a bit womblands there for you 🤣
Womblands killed me 😂😂 does she have a thread

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s be really interesting for her to do tiktoks directly reacting to these comments just to hear the tit that she would come out with in response!
Especially since she's worn on Acer, Cali and I'm assuming Wolf's lives that she doesn't read this forum..

Admits to saying she would beat acer if he was her child whilest saying one day she wants to be a mother… monster.

Reactions: 6
I'm just waiting for Amber's parents to find out the Harvey’s have been grooming her and sh*t to hit the fan again. I wonder if they have a group chat with her

Reactions: 5
What happened before? Did something happen? I worry about Amber, she does seem easily mislead and naive.

Reactions: 2
Definitely seems like Wayne coached Amber into posting a video saying Eden was great

Reactions: 3
Definitely seems like Wayne coached Amber into posting a video saying Eden was great
that’s creepy as fk… why are these grown ass adults talking to children trying to minipulate them. It’s disturbing.

Reactions: 8
We all fart, we all go to the toilet, I can be crude and I have a sense of humor. However can she tell us a story without farting!? Or on the toilet!? Maybe she’s trying to be relatable, but this just makes me cringe.

And her comments are like HA HA HA THE FART HA HA. Only because they wish they were directly under it.

I never knew about her in the early days only the last month or so, was she always like this? I notice people keep saying she’s changed, how was she before?

Reactions: 11

Talking about Charlotte
Her true bitchyness really shows in this video, it’s easy to see she was a bully at school and still is. The whole family are losers and her partner is a drug addict she needs to look in the mirror and see the reality of her situation. I’m sick of seeing her speak like she is above everyone else

Reactions: 10
She's done a clothing haul from today and said she got a top for going to Tenerife in a few weeks 👀

Reactions: 1
We all fart, we all go to the toilet, I can be crude and I have a sense of humor. However can she tell us a story without farting!? Or on the toilet!? Maybe she’s trying to be relatable, but this just makes me cringe.

And her comments are like HA HA HA THE FART HA HA. Only because they wish they were directly under it.

I never knew about her in the early days only the last month or so, was she always like this? I notice people keep saying she’s changed, how was she before?
Eden was really different once upon a time, I found her back in 2020 during first lockdown, she would make these videos called “Eat with Eden” where she would sit down for dinner and talk to the camera to make people feel less lonely & help with their eating disorders.. As the followers started reeling in people started noticing some weird things like how she went onto sell a cutlery set and a sticker of her face for £30?

She would do all these videos about self love, how being alone is great and the odd slating her ex boyfriend for his alcohol addiction video. Skip forward a few months later, she gets into a really intense relationship with a guy she hasn’t even known for a whole year (who’s literally just using her for clout)

She fakes pretty much every MH condition going to seem relatable to the followers she groomed during lockdown to stay relevant on Tiktok

Eden’s been caught cracking jokes about domestic violence, Caroline Flacks death, cancer, brain aneurysms, and abortions. She would even go as low to use people’s deaths such as Ashley Cains baby daughters death who died of Cancer to gain herself more clout by getting people to comment hearts or a tiger underneath her posts to boost them onto the FYP page.. She done a similar thing when Nikki Grahame passed away too.

The Maddie situation - When Eden and her sister exposed a young fan with a lot of issues and her concerned mothers PRIVATE dm’s all over their instagrams to save their own backs when Eden got called out for video chatting with a child

She recently got exposed for grooming a vulnerable fan who struggles with their MH, she took £300 from them, brought cigs & takeaways with it and didn’t pay it back till she got exposed online. (This happened around a year or 2 ago but has recently came to light as the girl called her out)

And…. This only like 5% of it. 😩

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How are thongs the only comfy underwear? In what way will thong be more comfy on ur bum than some granny knickers ?? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.