Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit late to the party with Eden.....but I have 2 questions:
1. Why is her makeup always around 5 shades darker than her neck or the rest of her skin?
2. Why would you pay a fortune for those REALLY bad green hair extensions?
We’ve been at the party for a long time and we’re still asking the same questions 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Amber another maddie situation? Her parents may not know she is on tiktok.. I was furious to find out my daughter had got on there and made an account. Things like tiktok are blocked on her phone and ipad but I have no control over her school ipad which has allowed all kinds of things I don't allow.
Talking of the lesbian bi fetishing does anyone remember when she used to say she didn't identify as straight bi etc as she loves people for them not their gender. The way she had been acting made people think she was lesbian and when asked that would be her response
New phones are automatically downloading tiktok. You can't stop it. My brother is fuming because it auto downloads, he uninstalls it and it re downloads again. X

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
New phones are automatically downloading tiktok. You can't stop it. My brother is fuming because it auto downloads, he uninstalls it and it re downloads again. X
My new phone didn’t come with tiktok automatically on it; and when I deleted it it doesn’t reinstall what phone has he got?

Reactions: 4
Yaz was live with Eden and no one even said anything nasty and she had to leave and say she’d watch it instead
Yaz also muted the word Eden in her live
In all fairness, I was watching on Edens side and the comments were being awful.

I hate to say it but I actually feel sorry for her today. I completely agree she should be held accountable for what she's done wrong, she does need to be humbled - but the trolls do go too far. They can't criticise her for being a bad person, by being a bad person to her. Hold her accountable without lowering to bullying though

My new phone didn’t come with tiktok automatically on it; and when I deleted it it doesn’t reinstall what phone has he got?
He's got a Samsung one. He got it Friday. Twice this weekend it downloaded. Then he got a notification to download it that he couldn't clear.

I'm only going on what he said, but I have read about it happen on iPhones. Apparently it's now classed as an essential app looooool x

• Wow
He's got a Samsung one. He got it Friday. Twice this weekend it downloaded. Then he got a notification to download it that he couldn't clear.

I'm only going on what he said, but I have read about it happen on iPhones. Apparently it's now classed as an essential app looooool x
’essential app’ 😂😂😂😂 my god the worlds gone crazy 😂x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.