Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
She was on live a few weeks ago and a young girl asked innocently 'Eden do you have an innie or an outie' (when asked this question you obviously mean your belly button) and she said 'my pussy or my belly button, if you're talking about my pussy then it's an outie, embrace your outies girls I love mine I look at it and it's sexy' imagine being that much of a weirdo man.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Did anyone see the video the other day where she added in an OCD ritual, where she has to touch the corner or every room with her knees twice? She just chats shit, I have battled with OCD and it’s funny how we never hear of it when she is out, only when she is sat at home. Do you know how actually distressing that would be if you truly had to do that? It’s unlikely she would be able to leave the house as it would be so difficult to achieve that in public places which would then trigger your anxiety.

OCD isn’t a fun little quirk for content.

it’s just as someone who’s actually had their life affected by OCD, it feels like she is taking the piss and it’s so upsetting to constantly downplay these things as a bit of fun. I’ve ended up seriously injured trying to carry out my rituals believing it was saving my loved ones! It’s taken years of therapy to get it down to a manageable level, I wish mine had just been a little jokey thing like edens.

(also she chose the sound ‘do you know I’m utterly insane’ yes because you have munchausen )

2BFD4AAA-6A6B-496C-9428-6C4A4DD24E5E.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I dunno if this is too far or if I'm saying something really bad here but I think Eden threatens to harm herself if people don't stop. It's just the vibe Iv got from now she handled the Beth web feet situation before by saying it was her fault if she was sick or if anything happened. I really think that's what she does.

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Eden needs serious help and I don’t mean just therapy she needs at the very least rehab for her behaviour. Without doubt she is a raging narcissist with psychopathic tendencies. She has no shame, empathy or guilt about her behaviour which is escalating at an alarming rate. Her family have some sort of weird familial Stockholm syndrome when it comes to Eden which is manipulating behaviours that she has obviously used from a very young age hence this nearly hypnotic power she has over her young vulnerable followers.
As for Lloyd god knows what goes on behind closed doors and I predict it won’t be long until all the money in the world thrown at him won’t be enough to make him stay with her prob why we all know she is desperately trying to get pregnant.
It’s been a very long long since I’ve came across a case like Eden and the danger she poses to her viewers.
Something bad is coming more and more people will speak out and I 100% believe Gemma has been paid to make that post

heckles

Chatty Member
If your boyfriend has PTSD why would you purposely put him in situations that could maybe trigger him? Like fake fainting and purposely shaking as if you’re scared. I’m not saying he doesn’t have it because PTSD comes in a spectrum but don’t lie and say he doesn’t sleep when all the fella does is drink wine, sleep, play Xbox and clearly does some sort of drugs

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Why do Freya and yaz come running to her rescue?? Posting massive captions about how amazing she is… yet yaz was crying on her stories earlier and where was edens post of appreciation for yaz?? No where to be seen. Yaz needs to wake up. Eden is just a massive attention seeker. Also that Gemma’s video supporting Eden is stupid.. she’s excusing her behaviour by saying at the end of the day she’s a real person… that doesn’t excuse someone’s shitty behaviour… if someone killed 10 people you can’t excuse it “because they’re a real person”…

Can’t believe the girl she scammed is commenting Eden doesn’t deserve hate! Nobody deserves outright hate ok fair one but Jesus you don’t have to stand up for her! She’s been so gaslighted

queencoco

Chatty Member
Imagine getting called a groomer then dying your green hair SILVER 😩 pipe down Wayne Lineker

Now my fav nick name for deedee (Green Giant) is no longer applicable, I don’t know what to call her anymore.

• Haha

tam0441

I watched Tia and Gemma’s live.

Something I noticed.. which I don’t think anyone else has picked up on. And it’s a HUGE red flag. She kept reading out the comments that spoke bad about Tia.

She then said “Tia can’t see your comments , you’d have to be on her live for that”. Basically encouraging everyone to jump over to tias live.

She then read them all out… in a way to make Tia feel bad.

“No her mum doesn’t hater her”
“No she isn’t a clout chaser”

Not once did she read any of the nagative comments aimed at her. And rather than keep her mouth shut with Eden gifting her. She made a huge deal of it “omg No Eden…. You don’t have to gift me”

She did it ALL on purpose and I could see it a mile off. If that was my friend. I’d want to protect her and not read those things out loud. She’s a wrong one.

I feel really sorry for Tia. She had an opinion and stuck up for her friend. And she’s got so much hate for it, and made to look a mug by her “friend”.

Reactions: 21

laracroft

Chatty Member
Eden is such a prime example of what being sourrounded by yes men does. Everyone always blowing smoke up her arse telling her she can do no wrong and everyone else is wrong meanwhile all gaining from her in some way!! She had the biggest victim mentality I’ve ever seen! Litrally cannot apologies

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her day in the life video over 3 days. They went to Miller and Carter in Wales and she said the food was disgusting basically, and they got back to the hotel and she had anxiety about the food so Lloyd drove them back to Eden’s house at 11.30pm at night? That’s 4 / 5 hours in the car. If she had anxiety about the food, surely anyone who had a brain their head would’ve stayed in the hotel where they was close to a toilet if they felt the need to throw up or need the toilet? She never makes sense. It’s all for attention I’m sure of it.

Lovethegossipme

"Oh I know, I'll post a pic of "Eedy" with the kids along side a paragraph of bullshit, that'll make everyone feel sorry for her". Fuck off Freya. Deranged lot, from the Mom all the way down to Eden. So out of touch with reality its laughable.

larderdrama

Thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #21 - She's obsessed with her non-existent arse and her whole persona is a total farce.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been with Lloyd since I was 23 ! 🙄 She’s literally just turned 24 ffs, I actually thought she was older than that tbh 😳. They’ve been together for what 6/7 months ? Not only are they still in the honeymoon period they also haven’t experienced living together properly, I mean on their own ! Having your own place and all the responsibilities that go with it is a LOT different to living with mummy and daddy ! I find it strange that they never stay at his place, is he not embarrassed that he’s living in his girlfriends bedroom at 33 !

• Haha

queencoco

Chatty Member
32k in the bank and she’s letting someone whose probably close to minimum wage buy food and drink for her and ACCEPTS it??? I feel like most normal people would never ever do that??
I bet she didn’t even thank her other than that video 😅

tam0441

The video she just posted of her on the toilet.

This girl is vile with absolutely no dignity or class. YES I know everyone takes a shit… but fuck sake. Have a bit of social decorum you clatty bitch

• Sick

Beckz1205

VIP Member

Here you go guys! The quality isn’t great so apologies. Her side of the story makes no sense!

• Haha