Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Talking about Charlotte
She’s literally bullying and harassing that girl who Eden already knows has EXISTING MH problems?? How can no one see through this? Absolutely disgusting

Eden has 2.9 MILLION FOLLOWERS with unhinged fans, charlotte has 20k followers.

How’s that fair?

Her management and DR Alex should see who they’re working with. Filth

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Back to being full of herself on live today. The ‘I’m sooo lovely’ act that she was doing to make out she’d absolutely never do anything wrong or be mean really didn’t last very long.
That Charlotte girl needs to block her if she’s sending her loads of messages. Says she’s lost 5000 followers but she doesn’t care and nobody could ever cancel her… SO up her own arse. You’re a nobody Eden. You have lots of deluded teen fans that are weirdly obsessed with you on a social media app. That’s it! You’re nobody or nothing special!

Reactions: 13
She’s literally bullying and harassing that girl who Eden already knows has EXISTING MH problems?? How can no one see through this? Absolutely disgusting

Her management and DR Alex should see who they’re working with. Filth
She said dr Alex said yesterday that because she invites people into her life by filming in her bedroom etc they feel entitled to know everything about her sounds like he just blew smoke up her arse as well

Just caught up on all 20 threads… Did anyone see the messages she sent to Charlotte? Someone uploaded them on tiktok
They were uploaded on here as well, didn't catch up that well did you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said dr Alex said yesterday that because she invites people into her life by filming in her bedroom etc they feel entitled to know everything about her sounds like he just blew smoke up her arse as well

And because people find it hard to believe that someone can truly be that nice so they have to try and find faults 🤣

Reactions: 2

Talking about Charlotte
she’s struggling with her mental health. EDEN LEAVE HER ALONE YOU ABSOLUTE CRETIN. YES YOU SRE A GROOMER. Why would you continue to harass someone after you’ve been told she has bleeping BPD. You absolute muggy c u next tuesday .

and there is screenshot proof you absolute melon

I cannot wait for this goblins downfall i STG

Reactions: 2
Okay Eden you quickly ended the live before anyone could reply to your question on “what you should take accountability for”

1) bullying other people (you admitted today you can be a witch)
Example: when you forgot that you told everyone how nice Molly Mae was then changed your story and called her a c*nt. You was basically being a troll, no better than trolls. As you was welcoming hate towards Molly Mae. You didn’t even try to stop the hate. You encourage it more as you kept repeating the story. You want people to treat you nice but slated her. What if she was having a stressful day when she met you? What if her MH was tit that day?

2) encouraging followers (whom could be young) to take drugs to sleep.

3) making jokes about Caroline flack. Also making jokes or fun at things that are gross or vile. And pass it off as dark humour.

4) admit to your followers (you are widely young and impressionable) that you like unconsensual consensual sex 🤢 fair enough if that’s what you and your partner are in to and you trust eachother. Still disturbing. But anyways, you shouldn’t be talking about this kind of subject when you can have really young followers watching and thinking it’s okay because their idol said it’s okay.

5) once again telling your young fans it’s okay to have intuitive thoughts and talking about throwing a baby against a wall. Instead of telling your followers to get the right help. As many new mums especially have PP depression etc and instead of helping them seek help, you are telling your young impressionable audience that it’s okay to have these thoughts. But what if they think okay well Eden told me it’s okay so now I’m going to go through with my thought process and harm my baby because Eden said thoughs thoughts are perfectly normal!

5) you constantly makesly jokes about others but then when it’s towards you, you play victim and say everyone is trolling you! So thousands and even hundreds of thousands of ppl are all trolling you but you are always always ALWAYS the victim? No no no, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

6) just now in your live you said if you were Acer’s mum you would beat him!
Ohhh okay, so if you were being questioned by police and they said what did you say? “Ohhh officer I only said I would beat him I wouldn’t really do it”

No Eden! Words have consequences. Always think before you speak. If you did, you would never have any drama. You are your own worst enemy. I actually think every person on this thread is a much nicer, kinder person than you. Just because you show your face doesn’t make you a nice person. You are a real life troll.

btw I could add soooo much more to this list but I’d be here for days!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine admitting to beating a child when you’re doing a mental health episode with dr alex… really good role model there

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but in her most recent “day in my life” video she says she is at ITV Studios. She is at Cherryduck studios, which is a group of studios in London you can hire out and they help you film etc, and anyone can book (I used to work next door to them). very different to ITV studios! She is always fabricating everything to make it seem bigger than it is.

• Haha
I need some help getting all the evidence together to post on my burner account. I’m coming for you you green/silver goblin

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine admitting to beating a child when you’re doing a mental health episode with dr alex… really good role model there
I honestly think Dr Alex should’ve done his research recently and cancelled having her or maybe ITV should have! Shame because I follow Ben Wardle and he’s a naturally funny and charismatic person and then there’s the green giant

Reactions: 8
I honestly think Dr Alex should’ve done his research recently and cancelled having her or maybe ITV should have! Shame because I follow Ben Wardle and he’s a naturally funny and charismatic person and then there’s the green giant
i’m going to email ben wardles management with all the proof and say she cannot be allowed to have a bleeping platform when she’s harassing a girl with hundreds of messages. admitted on camera. She’s a young girl. YOU ABSOLUTE POS.

Reactions: 1
She’s just done some new TikToks. Already embracing being a villain. She acts like it’s cool to be called a groomer, Narcissist. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When they see what she’s been doing as the reason why we are all discussing her they will realise, people will google her and see all the evidence of her problematic behaviour . Idc i would rather be described as a lonely troll than a groomer tbh 🤣

Also why do we need to hear her side, she’s in the fkin wrong! Literally.

All 3 videos will be deleted soon guaranteed. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
When they see what she’s been doing as the reason why we are all discussing her they will realise, people will google her and see all the evidence of her problematic behaviour . Idc i would rather be described as a lonely troll than a groomer tbh 🤣

Also why do we need to hear her side, she’s in the fkin wrong! Literally.

All 3 videos will be deleted soon guaranteed. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 head
We haven’t even trolled her just stating facts on her behaviour! So yeah I’d be called a troll all day over a groomer 😅

Reactions: 7
Just checking in, are all my lonely trolls okay? 😂
We’re literally going by what she shares on her TikTok. She is making out we physically wait outside her house and follow her around what the heck. Maybe she should stop being so open and sharing so much online. Dumb ass.

Reactions: 7
She’s just done some new TikToks. Already embracing being a villain. She acts like it’s cool to be called a groomer, Narcissist. 🥴
Why does she insistently call herself Jimmy Saville, that's just bleeping wrong, he was way more than a groomer 🤢🤮

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.