Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes just put a update on her first video saying that eden has messaged her and now give her the money back

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe the girl she scammed is commenting Eden doesn’t deserve hate! Nobody deserves outright hate ok fair one but Jesus you don’t have to stand up for her! She’s been so gaslighted

Reactions: 22
Disgusting it’s taken her so long to do so! She shows off her designer clothes, claims to be rolling in it and goes out for food very regularly but can’t pay back someone who helped her out
She should be so ashamed of herself

Reactions: 18
Can’t believe the girl she scammed is commenting Eden doesn’t deserve hate! Nobody deserves outright hate ok fair one but Jesus you don’t have to stand up for her! She’s been so gaslighted
Edens probably guilt tripped her. I remember the last time someone exposed her she was messaging them saying she was having horrific panic attacks and felt sick and if she was sick it would be there fault etc. She's unstable

Reactions: 24
Edens probably guilt tripped her. I remember the last time someone exposed her she was messaging them saying she was having horrific panic attacks and felt sick and if she was sick it would be there fault etc. She's unstable
I was just about to comment this! She makes my skin crawl, she's so manipulative!

Reactions: 12
I blocked Eden as soon as I downloaded the app- she gave me a massive bully vibe and I couldn’t stand seeing her videos. As she was blocked, I’ve never had much to say about her really.

But I’ve just seen this video on my TikTok where Eden MESSAGED a fan a paragraph to post on tattle, but making out its someone defending her. I’m absolutely embarrassed for her💀

She then took £300 off this young girl for food, bills, cigarettes and red bulls and didn’t pay back until TODAY after she was outed.

I knew from my gut she was a bad person, this just confirms it.
B4FFF953-B50C-40D5-9B3D-C61A4ABF3B8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Must have been the first thread judging by the date of the messages but I can’t find it

Reactions: 1
Makes me wonder how many people she’s been doing this too. No way is that the only fan she’s got to send her money. And I bet she had to borrow the £300 of her parents to pay her back too. How embarrassing. No coming back from this

Reactions: 8
Oh my god the videos from that girl came up on my FYP. I’m not surprised she’s taken advantage of young fans and got them to send her money, god knows how many others she’s done this too.

Reactions: 11
Eden is such a prime example of what being sourrounded by yes men does. Everyone always blowing smoke up her arse telling her she can do no wrong and everyone else is wrong meanwhile all gaining from her in some way!! She had the biggest victim mentality I’ve ever seen! Litrally cannot apologies

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.