Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohthedrama101

Correct me if I'm wrong. Eden lives with her parents how can she possibly need money for bills and weekly shop they'd have that covered if she's desperate? The money she took from those girls were a want not a need so she can't have been that embarrassed.

Reactions: 26

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Freya is one to watch, she claims she's so fragile she can't get involved but she's the one who reacts in the most vile vilest ways!

queencoco

Chatty Member
I honestly feel like both sisters now need to come off social media and not return, both for different reasons.

Something comes out about Eden every other week. It’s literally the same story. Eden has said/done something. Eden’s fans rush to her defence. Eden takes a break or turns off comments. Lloyd/Yaz/Freya post about how wonderful she is. Eden posts a montage or her hugging her 14 year old fans OR posts a montage of different photos of herself crying. A few days later, she’s preaching mental health and all is back to normal. Rinse aaaaand repeat. She needs to leave social media and find a new job because she’s not cut of to be a role model or to “influence”. More people are seeing the light and sooner or later she won’t come back from it, her account won’t recover. It’s just a matter of time.

And then there’s Yaz. I know this isn’t her thread but honestly I’ve said it before, I don’t mind the girl. She genuinely seems sweet, and she seems like a good person from the heart and an amazing mum. BUT. Her social media is not healthy for her. Look at her Instagram story. She’s sobbing into the camera. When you take a step back and look at the situation, that isn’t normal or healthy. She doesn’t deserve the hate, and out of a place of genuine concern, she needs to take a break from it and focus on the things that mean most to her for a bit.

Unlike what people *say* about Eden, I’ve followed her for over a year and haven’t seen any evidence that she’s a good person. Genuinely, all I see is a manipulative, lying, narcissistic little girl. There’s mountains of evidence of her preying on the vulnerable to benefit herself. If she didn’t make it on tiktok, she would be in prison for swindling a granny out of their pension. People like that stop at no one to get what they want.

bloogoo

VIP Member
Blocked the lot of them crusty lipped crumpets including frodo baggins- lloyd cause let’s face it he is the size of a hobbit isn’t it. Sick of seeing her face on my newsfeed and sick of seeing people making excuses up for her horrific behaviour. Sick of the montages, sick of her throwing people under the bus that serve no purpose for her anymore. Sick of her capitalising off eating disorders, sick of her fetishising bi and lesbian women with her friendship with the other dusty musty girl who she seems to have sacked off now, sick of the ableism, sick of the constant wrong use of sign language and the captions that make no sense cause she cba updating them for her screen reading followers, i’m sick of her constant disgusting behaviour, language… and i am sick of her profiting off mental
health. KEEP REPORTING HER for her gifted items, call
her out when you can and unfollow the cretin.

Oh and i’m sick of her stance on LGBTQIA, the fact that she tried to weaponise us in her little crappy behaviour. Nah. THROW HER AWAY.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Way too dramatic, anyone would think she's not seen Eden for several years.

Also filming outside her house is not safe with a large following as people that live nearby might know exactly where Yaz lives now.
As someone who spends a lot of time in Yaz’s neck of the woods, I now know where she lives.

Luckily for her, I’m not a crazy super fan who’s gonna go stalk her, but doesn’t Yaz keep banging on about her abusive ex before Lee? What if he sees that video and works out where she is?

Reactions: 25

bloogoo

VIP Member
After all
the screenshots of eden making jokes about grooming which can happen anywhere to anyone, doesn’t have to be sexually Eden if you’re reading. It can also be used to manipulate vulnerable people, so your fans do things on your behalf like fighting to their own detriment for you, and giving you money, paying for your lifestyle. i’ve been looking at some of your extreme fans and a lot of them seem very very vulnerable and also people you would definitely not be friends with because of their obsession it verges on them being stalkers - but that’s useful for you because they worship you, you’ve seen a use for them so you befriend them making them think they’re special until they realise and then they’re of no use, so you throw them under the bus much like what we’ve seen with other young girls like char and tbh gemma and tia. You are still a bully and will always be a bully. We’ve all seen the messages you sent telling char to post on tattle so please stop thinking we are stupid and can’t see the screenshots, they are right there! I’ve sat on it all night and i’m even more angry at the audacity of this girl. To sit and make jokes even after knowing the girl you groomed is mentally unwell and even after being told carrying on in gemma’s live. She’s been pinning her self harm posts to the top of her post which weren’t there before and i guarantee that is a sign for your followers to leave her alone or that she needs support. Maybe i’m speculating but honestly if eden doesn’t get cancelled very soon, she is very calculated and it’s just horrible. There seems to be very little people can do but i urge everyone to unfollow, stop viewing her videos, tell everyone why she’s problematic and why she needs to be taken off social
media. She is poison. Literal poison.

This is not jealousy, I would rather eat crap than be a paid influencer on tiktok, this is coming from
someone who is very concerned for the children you are targeting on tiktok, while discussing really adult and 18+ topics..

Reactions: 24

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Can’t believe the girl she scammed is commenting Eden doesn’t deserve hate! Nobody deserves outright hate ok fair one but Jesus you don’t have to stand up for her! She’s been so gaslighted
Edens probably guilt tripped her. I remember the last time someone exposed her she was messaging them saying she was having horrific panic attacks and felt sick and if she was sick it would be there fault etc. She's unstable

Reactions: 24

ginge2804

VIP Member
Anyone else find it strange that her ‘friends’ are so quick to say ‘she sent me 3k’ ok so why you sponging off her then?
Buying friendship isn’t something to be proud of

Reactions: 23

Mardymermaid

Chatty Member
Im actually going to stand up for her here... Im part of the lgtbq community and I think the whole you cant use this sound if you arent gay is the biggest load of bollocks and is just the terminal victim types of tiktoks latest thing to kick off over. I will get my coat

• Heart
Reactions: 23