Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden is out for dinner AGAIN. Shock horror. She has said at the beginning of the video how Indian is a fear food for her? But she’s gone anyway and she’s ordered chicken? Chicken of all dishes when she’s said time and time again how chicken is the worst meat for her. This girl doesn’t make any sense. She talks so much tit she can’t keep up when she’s telling the truth anymore, chicken from McDonald’s yesterday and chicken today from an Indian. She hasn’t expected that chicken dish once whilst being in the restaurant, so yet again another lie considering how she said she has to chew a number of times before swallowing and expect every bit of chicken before eating it. I physically can say on videos, she’s never expected food once before eating it. Then again with Eden, if you’ve been Tenerife, she’s been elevenrife. Shocking

Reactions: 18
Imagine getting called a groomer then dying your green hair SILVER 😩 pipe down Wayne Lineker

Now my fav nick name for deedee (Green Giant) is no longer applicable, I don’t know what to call her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine getting called a groomer then dying your green hair SILVER 😩 pipe down Wayne Lineker

Now my fav nick name for deedee (Green Giant) is no longer applicable, I don’t know what to call her anymore.
the pied piper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's edens car or she bought it for him to chauffeur her around
She’s so scared of losing him at this point she’d buy him a castle if she didn’t spend all her money on takeaway

Silver serpent

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not being funny but I wouldn’t say her new extensions are either silver or white, if you really look they just look like a standard blonde, almost with a yellowish tinge

I think Eden is going to get to the stage where she buys followers again, they’re suddenly going up again 👀

Reactions: 9
Just saw a random girl basically put a video up being up edens ass and all 3 of the crusty sisters have commented .. havent they got anything better to do? You would swear they were 13 year old kids it’s actually disturbing .. get a life ffs
Did the 3 musketeers not learn their lesson last time can't believe they are doing it again and say they aren't groomers

Reactions: 2
They’ll go up until she fucks up again which won’t take long 🤣 The girl is a liability. Ain’t no brands touching her now she’s literally killed her PR off with talking tit about MM, bribing her fans, begging people
to write essays for her, joking about being a pedalo, talking about rancid crap when she’s doing eat with me videos… if this book doesn’t come out soon she’s going to have people coming at her for scamming them..

Lloyd does not suit those zip up he wears they do him no favours for his height or wine belly 🥲

Reactions: 8
Just saw a random girl basically put a video up being up edens ass and all 3 of the crusty sisters have commented .. havent they got anything better to do? You would swear they were 13 year old kids it’s actually disturbing .. get a life ffs
Can you imagine if it was a young fan expressing their love to a tiktoker who was MALE and having him and his 2 brothers commenting stuff like that underneath 😳 they’d get cancelled in an instant

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it strange that her ‘friends’ are so quick to say ‘she sent me 3k’ ok so why you sponging off her then?
Buying friendship isn’t something to be proud of

Reactions: 23
I haven’t posted on one of these threads about Eden before but she does not sit right with me at all.

She’s suffered from absolutely everything, she has every condition under the sun.

Her emetophobia is to make her more relatable - she was eating sushi, she took part in the sprite challenge, she will eat out and lives if takeaways - I don’t have emetophobia however I am so very reluctant to do anyone of those.

Her ‘SA’ also seems to be actual rubbish I’ve seen her comment jokes about SA on other peoples tiktoks. I understand dark humour etc but as a influencer for young people I don’t see that as acceptable.

Her ‘acting’ I see so many original videos and not far after “oh shock there’s Eden copying no credit”.

The way she treats Lloyd I don’t know how she still has him. He’s not exactly a catch but she plays mind games and 100% funds/buys him.

As for the using young girls for money, I can’t say I’m surprised. She’s a wrongen and a opportunist that prays on vulnerability.

Oh and finally she’s only changed her hair because others have green and she’s cried about it saying it’s her trademark and it’s backfired.

Reactions: 14
Eden is absolutely desperate for them followers again, she has realised she has lost a lot hence why she’s doing this amazing thing regarding anxiety. It’s funny thought isn’t it? Because she hasn’t been bothered about her followers at all since before Lloyd, it use to be all about them and now it’s all about him. Eden use to do Instagram lives regarding sex, tampons etc and now nothing. It’s like all of a sudden she’s so interested in being there for her followers, but why? Why the drastic sudden change? Because it will benefit her. The girl is a good player I tell you that. She knows what she’s doing and that’s what makes her manipulative, a gas lighter, a user, toxic, two faced, lying convincing beg but unfortunately, people like me won’t fall for it because I can see right through her and know what she’s doing and I know a lot of other people will be able to see straight through her and notice what she’s doing. The charity live she did with Josh was for her gain. The going on the news twice and in the paper, was for her gain. The list is endless. Eden is for Eden and that’s it. Nobody else matters. If her gain meant bleeping over Lloyd and her family, without a doubt she would do it.

Reactions: 10
She can make as many videos as she likes her followers are still going down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh no, not Eden saying Lloyd struggles with severe PTSD and Lloyd never really sleeps LOL. Are we all seeing the same Lloyd or nah? Every time Eden does a video or Eden is on live, Lloyd is sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No matter how much Eden wants to try and re brand herself and change her online persona, she’s ruined it.

We’ve all seen the bully and groomer underneath the mask. The more she slips up and doesn’t take accountability the more people will start to wake up and call on her bullshit

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.