Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Shirley: “I’m here to see the slapper”

Kat, Sharon & Sam all look at Shirl in anticipation

Shirley: “That one” (pointing at Sam)

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ktb

VIP Member
What I really want to know is what diet plan Letitia Dean has been on.
She’s looking fab (minus the extensions)
Nobody has commented on it though in the show and it’s a very noticeable weight loss

Reactions: 26

gigilouxx

VIP Member
You know what I have never understood. How Bobby Beale literally murdered his own sister, twatted Jane with a cricket bat and had her paralysed, had half the square framed for Lucy’s murder and just came back all singing and dancing. Like no one cares anymore, Albert square literally is the gates of heaven for forgiveness isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Eurgh are they gearing up for a Dana/Peter romance. She creeps me out so much.
she creeps me out too!

i think it’s how they dress her, combined with her character’s whole vibe - she’s like a haunted victorian doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I can’t get past the fact that the actress who plays Dana is called Barbara.

No offence to anyone called Barbara but I don’t think I've ever known anybody under the age of 50 with that name

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
The first episode of the week was another of pure Eastenders what the show should be about. Lots of laughter and some sadness. The party for Avery and dying after an heart to heart with his brother and Mitch hugging him in tears. Well written so credit to the scriptwriters. Yes we still have boring Ben moping around but they have upped their game this past month or so.
That’s where the episode should have ended, on Avery in Mitch’s arms, not Ben’s ‘pity me’ face

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Lucia

VIP Member
I’m so confused why they just put jack and Denise and kat and Phil together. I only started watching again this year so didn’t really see build up of either but they have zero chemistry both couples? It’s opposite of Eastenders to let two couples just settle down i do hope they stir them up as together both are so boring. At least kat Alfie and say bianca and Ricky had chemistry and were enjoyable to watch!

Even shirley and Phil had so much chemistry. Shame they never were end game as they were enjoyable to watch
I loved Shirley and Phil together I would totally support that relationship

Dr Karen Kim

How have they still not realised Linda wasn’t driving, surely seatbelt marks are on the wrong side…

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Oh god I'm going straight to hell for this but Lexi gets on my wick. Precocious little brat.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Kellie plays a great drunk Linda. Nancy is such a twat with that annoying babyish way of talking. Seems like she’d suck the life and fun out of anything.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I could never look at Alfie the same after he accidentally torched the house with Kat inside. I wonder if the writers will reference baby Cherry after the actress who played Hayley got done for racism. I bet they’ll try and make Alfie the new Mick
It ruined it for me that when Alfie fell down the stairs the stunt man looked like Noel Gallagher.

• Haha