Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that Walford General only has one hospital room too. And it’s a nice spacious private room. And anyone in a coma snaps out of it immediately and then resumes daily activities without any sort of physical therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love that Walford General only has one hospital room too. And it’s a nice spacious private room. And anyone in a coma snaps out of it immediately and then resumes daily activities without any sort of physical therapy.
😄 Do you remember when Jack was paralysed? He also made a miraculous recovery with no lasting effects 😀

Then there's indestructible Phil - crack cocaine, alcoholism, shooting, head injuries, liver transplant......nothing can bring him down 😄
Ben probably has the indestructible gene as well.

There must be something in the water in Walford 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having watched the first two episodes.......

Ben goes to a weekday time party of filth where it's not even dark. It would have been more realistic had it been dark or looked slightly dark for the time of year not bright sunshine when he was laid dying.

Phil is worried sick thinking his son might have died and yet Kathy and Callum don't think to leave the bedside for a minute to put Phil at ease to tell him his son is stable.

New Arthur will get to speak more but he's gained a brand new shade of skin tone.

I don't get the big deal of why Howie couldn't tell Kim he's got a son. FFS he's a grown man.

Kim talking to Denise said "isn't it". I was shocked she spoke on proper English rather than her init catchphrase.

Kheerat talking in the kitchen with Stacey and Arthur his watch said ten to ten. Either it was late night filming made to seem earlier or Arthur was up way after bedtime.

Nice touch to put in a Lionesses scene. I like when they do that kind of thing.

Reactions: 6
Oh god I'm going straight to hell for this but Lexi gets on my wick. Precocious little brat.

Reactions: 22
I like Bobby as background character, on the table but doesn’t have main role just adds to Beales left (just him) keep him like billy Mitchell and he’s fine but no more storylines

Oh god I'm going straight to hell for this but Lexi gets on my wick. Precocious little brat.
I agree it's like they tried to turn her into the new Tiffany but she just comes across as a brat

I agree it's like they tried to turn her into the new Tiffany but she just comes across as a brat
With the upcoming Lola storyline as well I’m sure we will be seeing a lot more of the kid 😩

• Sad
Little Tiffany was cute but Lexi comes across as a right brat. Poor kid. 🤣

Why does Peggy’s bar look just like Ruby’s bar and why does where Ben went to his daytime mash up look like both of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Peggy’s bar look just like Ruby’s bar and why does where Ben went to his daytime mash up look like both of them?
I was really impressed that neighbours set looked so different to reflect the times, the water hole was modern and unrecognisable from the days I used to watch. It made me realise how bleeping ludicrous it is that the Vic and the Rovers set designers refuse to change anything at all since the bleeping 80’s. Why? The Vic is the most depressing shithole known to man so dated, no one would drink in their by choice. Their insistence on being stuck in the past is such a patronising turn off.

Who’s old house has Keerat and that moved into?

Reactions: 1
A lot of the child actors in Eastenders can’t act. They all come from the same acting school and sound like posh kids starring in their school’s production of Oliver Twist. Keep expecting Lexi to break out in a chorus of Consider Yourself at Home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.